Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel-baby_boy

jsscjcbs

I hope I placed this in the right selection if not please forgive. This guy I met over a month and twenty days or so ago seems to be some sort of angel sent to me but I can not tell for sure. Every time I meet him I can sometimes see a white light behind him that follows him. When I look in his eyes I always see a very bright undeniable white light in them and his eyes are always full of love and light. The last thing is the way his touches feel. I can hardly describe it but its so powerful and overwhelmingly good. So I just wanted to know is it even possible that I'm dating a angel,? and if any of you all have any experiences with this as well.

• Like 2

Visit him unannounced at home... The first few times you see the old socks and underwear on the floor... your view of his "halo" will slip... I promise it...

EDIT TO ADD: Welcome to UM !

Edited by Taun
  • Like 4

Visit him unannounced at home... The first few times you see the old socks and underwear on the floor... your view of his "halo" will slip... I promise it...

EDIT TO ADD: Welcome to UM !

Agreed. Also take him out for Mexican and then spent a few hours hanging out with him afterwards.

Yeah, it's supposedly happened before... Only angels and humans mixing is categorically a BAD thing.

The last time angels dropped down for a booty call, the resulting offspring clawed their way out of their mothers' wombs and poisoned the world to the point that it took Noah's Flood to get rid of them.

• Like 1