Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whale sprays poop at divers, 30 meters of it

seeder

Poonado! The moment divers were caught up in a 30-metre wide bowel movement as sperm whale unleashed its rare - and revolting - defence mechanism

The sperm whale released a massive bowel movement as it was being filmed in the waters off the island of Dominica

Canadian photographer Keri Wilk, 30, said the water was like 'chocolate milk' and was left covered in faeces

The whale's peculiar behaviour caught on camera is thought to be a rarely seen defence mechanism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2921463/Poonado-moment-divers-caught-30-metre-wide-bowel-movement-sperm-whale-unleashed-rare-revolting-defence-mechanism.html#ixzz3PaDU4oPE

:lol:

They should be glad it wasnt Moby Dick... it would have put them in a really sticky situation

• Like 6

Choice quote from the article

Photographer Keri Wilk said he had 'poop in my eyes, mouth, wetsuit, everywhere and I was soaked in it from head to toe'

:w00t:

Good Grief that's a ton of poo, If it was Moby Dick they would probably have drowned :yes:

• Like 1

Awesome :D I cry :D

• Like 3

And here I was thinking the phrase "****-storm" was just a figure of speech. :mellow:

*sorry for making the language filter hamster have to work, btw*

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 4

You know what, I knew, I mean I literally knew that walking into this thread and clicking that link would be a terrible choice.

And yet, I, did, click....shudder.

• Like 4

Is that the wale version of pull my finger?

• Like 2

As per the OP, this is a rarely seen/filmed incident

Thank god for cameras and be thankful you now know what to expect from a whale who takes a dump :w00t:

• Like 1

I suppose eating giant squids... gives you giant squirts :w00t:

• Like 2

this is an evidence of cross specis learning ability, lol, the whale must have learned it from hippo, and octopus. lol

Edited by aztek

Better out than in........for the whale.