Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Frustrated

Aha son

Hi, I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I'm doing anything wrong.

I'm frustrated , and I'm not sure if it's with myself or everyone else . Let me explain ..

Two weeks ago I had a very specific dream about my great grandmother . My dream was that I was at her house, and she was sitting at her dining room table in her late husbands chair and I was sitting next to her. She looked at me and told me she was "ready to go" and at that moment in my dream I felt my great grandpa in the room with us . I looked up to see him walking out of the hallway and into the living room but he was so young looking . At that point my great grandmother ran to him and she herself had gotten younger . They were so very happy. I saw every detail of their house in that dream . I saw what they were wearing.It was so clear ! After I woke up I immediately called my cousin who lives next door to go check on her and she was fine. I knew that she wasn't . I kept telling my family members and no one took this seriously . I knew with every fiber of my being she was going to pass . I was waiting for it . That's driving me crazy - I didn't want to be right but I knew !!! She did pass three days ago . Everyone keeps saying how surprised and shocked they were ... But I told them all that this would happen! I'm going crazy . I mean I'm okay, I'm at peace I know she's in a better place but I've all ready had two weeks to deal with this and why didn't they just listen to me you know ? When I was younger , I can't recall the age, I had a vivid dream about a red car that was in an accident outside of our little town's chili's restaurant . The next day we driving down the main road and there had just been an accident with a red car outside of chili's . I didn't tell anyone that dream before I saw the accident but I knew I had dreamt it the night before . But that incident never bothered me . I chalked it up to a big coincidence . But this time .. Why didn't anyone listen to me! ? I am just beside myself .

had a dream about a baby crying in a lake once and i fell in a drowned. the next day i heard that some one my mum knew had their baby accidentally drown in the bath

Hello Aha son,

Most people do not Want To Admit these things are real. That is their belief Choice or Preference. Do not let the way things Need To Be for others drive you crazy. Know your truth, live your truth, and allow every one else to do the same.

John

• Like 1

But that incident never bothered me . I chalked it up to a big coincidence . But this time .. Why didn't anyone listen to me! ? I am just beside myself .

That is a really good example of how people see but fail to comprehend, hear, but don't listen, and know but refuse to understand.. Unfortunately, most of humanity is like that. We are for the most part no better than robots going about our businesses and never straying from our fixed programs and programming.. robots don't comprehend or listen or understand anything outside of their program..

you ain't no robot..

am sorry for your loss. but what a cool way to say good bye...