Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

International Polar Bear Day

Still Waters

International Polar Bear Day is celebrated every 27 February to raise awareness about the conservation status of the polar bear. In honour of this occasion, wildlife guide, photographer and presenter Paul Goldstein has bought together his favourite images of the majestic predator.

25 Images

http://www.telegraph...l?frame=3212975

• Like 3

I just love polar bears, beautiful, powerful, capable and they like Husky dogs which is a big plust for them eheh Pictures are amazing.

• Like 2

In my doctors waiting room is a big screen HDTV on the wall....they are always showing nature videos.

Once I was there and watched an amazing scene. Picture a barren Tundra...nothing for miles but snow. Picture yourself there...suddenly...the snow begins to move...a hole appears and out of the hole...literally...out of the snow...crawls a Mama Polar Bear and two Cubs. Wow! Who knew.

Now if I could just figure out, Where do the trains go?

• Like 2

In my doctors waiting room is a big screen HDTV on the wall....they are always showing nature videos.

Once I was there and watched an amazing scene. Picture a barren Tundra...nothing for miles but snow. Picture yourself there...suddenly...the snow begins to move...a hole appears and out of the hole...literally...out of the snow...crawls a Mama Polar Bear and two Cubs. Wow! Who knew.

Now if I could just figure out, Where do the trains go?

How could you ressist not to try and pet them all 3 of them, such beauty :) Picture #13 from article is my favorite, imagine seeing one playing like this :)))

How could you ressist not to try and pet them all 3 of them, such beauty :) Picture #13 from article is my favorite, imagine seeing one playing like this :)))

I could resist petting them! lol Because they come out of that snow....hungry...yes, PBs are cute...until they want to eat you...

Mummy, what's a polar bear?

bear-floe_1588455c.jpg

Edited by CaptainHindsight
  • Like 1

It is sad to see the decline in polar bear numbers. Hopefully they adapt to survive.

• Like 1