Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow Person in Childhood Photo?

stevemagegod

So I was going through some of my old stuff and I noticed a shadow person in one of my old photos of me in kindergarten. And right away I noticed a huge shadow next to the right of one of my old teachers. This was taken back in the 90s before we had all the Digital Equipment/photoshop that we got now. So do you guys think this is a simple Camera flash of the teacher? Because if you look closely it doesn't line up with her head. My first thought that it could be some sort of guardian spirit because of all the children in the room. They do say that at that age children do attract the Paranormal.

Edit Attachment didn't work.

Double Edit:

Shadow Person in Childhood Photo?

Edited by stevemagegod

That's just a regular shadow.

I believe he is referring to the absence of Ernie whereas we can clearly see Bert in the photo.

• Like 2

Yeah, I see the shadows of both adults and whatever it is they are leaning on.

Edited by QuiteContrary

So I was going through some of my old stuff and I noticed a shadow person in one of my old photos of me in kindergarten. And right away I noticed a huge shadow next to the right of one of my old teachers. This was taken back in the 90s before we had all the Digital Equipment/photoshop that we got now. So do you guys think this is a simple Camera flash of the teacher?

Eh, it just looks like a shadow cast by a ceiling light. You can see the shadow of the teacher on the right on the wall as well. My bet is there's a ceiling light just in front and above the group of people which would be totally consistent with the shadows we see on the walls and floor.

I think it was painted by the same guy that did the Bill Clinton portrait.

• Like 1

Yes, normal shadow from either one central light or 2 spots, the shadows tell the story...

• Like 1

Cute picture but I see no shadow people.

• Like 1

I don't see anything but normal shadows from notoriously poor school lighting.

• Like 1