Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 UFO witnesses/Abductee you can believe in!

Monstar

On the subject of eye witnesses/abductees out of all that i have read and watched, i can easily say that these two are among the truest and believable. Keep in mind that these two pretty much describe the SAME beings. They look human, blonde, well built, beautiful, etc. I will also mention a 3rd abductee case that of Billy Meirs, who claims to have been helped by the same human looking beings with similar ships, but he isn't seen as believable as these two in many eyes. So i will leave him out, but if curious google him!

That being said, i would like to point out, if you haven't already.....to check out my other thread (E.T's Do exist, lets add common sense first), regarding E.T's speeding up the evolution process/missing link. I believe that since some of these E.T's might look like us, that they had some involvement/manipulation with our genetics...and how many out there seem to refer them as space brothers and sisters....just an observation, not claiming anything as facts here!

Number One Eye witness:

Study closely Note, her face....her eyes, she by far seems the most legit...she seems almost scared and shocked at the same time, IMHO doesn't seem to be lying.

Her story also collaborates with the next ABDUCTEE and one of the most believable ones out of the few well documented abduction cases.

Number two Abductee:

Travis Walton, Keep in mind that this guy past numerous lie detection tests over the years, as did his co-workers...and he recalls the same story since the 70's that hasn't been changed one bit when asked about the event that took place, explaining well built, beautiful blonde haired humans that he encountered. Again, this guy according to many and myself if you have followed him enough seems legit out of all abduction cases.

P.S

i'm not here to force my thoughts on anyone on the matter, to each their own...please share your views and opinions!

Edited by Monstar

Travis Walton flunked polygraph tests.......

• Like 2

P.S

..please share your views and opinions!

They have been discussed before. Try using the search feature

Have you given up then on your other thread?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=278811

Nope...of course not!

proof?

Prove that he didnt?

• Like 1

Nothing but "cool stories bro" that are no more or less legitimate than any other eyewitness and/or abduction story.

As for Walton, he is far from a credible witness.

• Like 3

Nope...of course not!

proof?

In 2009, Walton was a participant on game show The Moment of Truth. When asked if he was abducted by a UFO in 1975, he responded, "Yes", an answer which the polygraph examiner determined to be deceptive prior to taping. Walton, in response to this outcome, said that polygraphs are 97% accurate, even in the best of cases.

McCarthy then administered the polygraph, which remains mired in controversy. Walton asserts McCarthy behaved unprofessionally, while McCarthy insists Walton both failed the polygraph and tried to cheat. At one point, says Walton, McCarthy asked if Walton had "colluded" with anyone to perpetrate a hoax. Walton said he was unfamiliar with the word, and Walton reported that McCarthy replied, in a confrontational and aggressive manner, that collusion was planning or conspiring with another, just as Walton had colluded to steal and forge payroll checks.[citation needed]

After completing the exam, McCarthy determined that Walton was lying. Clark quotes from McCarthy's official report: "Based on his reaction on all charts, it is the opinion of this examiner that Walton, in concert with others, is attempting to perpetrate a UFO hoax, and that he has not been on any spacecraft".[3]:640 Later, McCarthy would assert that "sometimes Travis would hold his breath, in an effort to 'beat the machine'."[6]

The Waltons, APRO and The National Enquirer then agreed to keep the results of this polygraph a secret, due in large part, they insisted, to doubts about McCarthy's methods and objectivity. Eight months later, when word of this decision was made public, there would be more charges of deception and cover-up. Walton would later take and pass two additional polygraph exams, though the suppressed results of the first exam would shadow him and earn mention in nearly every discussion of the case to the present.[citation needed]

Once word of the suppressed polygraph was made public by Klass, many who had thought Walton had related a true account (or at least what he thought was a true account) reconsidered the case with a more skeptical eye.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Walton

P.S......

I live in Safford, AZ........Look on a map. I have 3 people I work with that live in the same town as Walton, and know him well. It is a different story from people that know him......( he is lying )

• Like 5

Who knows if the polygraph administer was seriously disaffected towards the idea of UFO's, as many are... and was purposefully trying to make Walton nervous, or agitated.

It is claimed that polygraphs given to the whole lumbering crew were initiated by the local law enforement, and an FBI agent, and that they all passed. True?

Here is the problem that always bothered me about the Walton case though.

From the start it was acknowledged that the crew was seriously behined in their lumbering quota agreed in their contract, which may have had them seeking a way out of it. But, then again, the whole crew passed the initial polygraph tests.

Anyway, regarding the O.P. here, you may have not read and listened to many UFO sighting reports, beause there are many which have multiple witnesses.

I was just watching one on an old tape from the Sightings show.

A Helicopter crew in the Manchester, Ohio account not only witnessed a U.F.O., but they were buzzed by it.

When they tried to evade it by diving, they found themselves in a cone of green light, and being elevated by and towards the craft above, despite the Helicopter controls being in dive postition.

And, there were witnesses to this also on the ground, who observed the whole situation out of their truck, on the road below. The Helicopter and crew, also, were military.

On the same page as the other link, from the lady in Ireland or England, is this report, also, claiming some 200 witnesses.

Teachers and students in Australia.

All of whom got serious and heavy ridicule by government agents, and who warned and threatened them about sharing this account with others.

Also, a camera was confiscated by one of them, from someone who took pictures.

Edited by Holographic60

Travis Walton flunked polygraph tests.......

who is still dumb enough to flunk a polygraph test? :rolleyes:

and that they all passed. True?

Not true....

who is still dumb enough to flunk a polygraph test? :rolleyes:

You passed a polygraph test? I think you are lying about that.

Travis Walton's story is highly questionable from what I've read. The woman's story is intriguing though.

I just watched this doc on YT the other day. If you're into encounter stories, check it out:

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

• Like 1

You passed a polygraph test? I think you are lying about that.

ha ha! ha! I've meditated since kindergarten. before drugs, alcohol and eating disorders my control over my heartbeat and even body temperature was rather impressive.I still have SOME control. it's not magic, it's training by repetition. many automatic functions in the human body can actually be controlled by conscious effort to some extent, similar to breathing. you are now aware of your breathing. inhale, exhale, inhale. suddenly your breathing feels heavy, it's no longer automatic, you have to work for it. inhale, exhale... see how easily your automatic breathing became a conscious function? same can be done to other automatic functions (like reflexes) that are not normally consciously controlled to any extent. provided the neural connections exist.the neural connections are created by repetition. starting training some twenty years before my brains were done developing is a pretty good basis for developing the neural connections. I don't know how well I'd pass one right now but I'll take one any day! if I don't pass it, I'll practice a little more and then pass it.oh. I almost never sweat. what I mean is, wearing a long sleeved black shirt and drinking hot coffee at 105°F doesn't make me sweat (might be the anemia or the low body weight but I've never really sweat a lot) I'm not lying. simply not sure if I could pass one RIGHT NOW. that's the truth!if you think polygraphs are even close to reliable, you're rather ignorant. probably also an ex LEO, they're the ones who are made to believe that crap is reliable as if it were a divine truth!(I realise I gave a serious answer to a joke but it's unfair.how many people are convicted based on something so unreliable!)

Edited by mayidieoneday

ha ha! ha! I've meditated since kindergarten. before drugs, alcohol and eating disorders my control over my heartbeat and even body temperature was rather impressive.I still have SOME control. it's not magic, it's training by repetition. many automatic functions in the human body can actually be controlled by conscious effort to some extent, similar to breathing. you are now aware of your breathing. inhale, exhale, inhale. suddenly your breathing feels heavy, it's no longer automatic, you have to work for it. inhale, exhale... see how easily your automatic breathing became a conscious function? same can be done to other automatic functions (like reflexes) that are not normally consciously controlled to any extent. provided the neural connections exist.the neural connections are created by repetition. starting training some twenty years before my brains were done developing is a pretty good basis for developing the neural connections. I don't know how well I'd pass one right now but I'll take one any day! if I don't pass it, I'll practice a little more and then pass it.oh. I almost never sweat. what I mean is, wearing a long sleeved black shirt and drinking hot coffee at 105°F doesn't make me sweat (might be the anemia or the low body weight but I've never really sweat a lot) I'm not lying. simply not sure if I could pass one RIGHT NOW. that's the truth!if you think polygraphs are even close to reliable, you're rather ignorant. probably also an ex LEO, they're the ones who are made to believe that crap is reliable as if it were a divine truth!(I realise I gave a serious answer to a joke but it's unfair.how many people are convicted based on something so unreliable!)

Yes, I was only making a joke! As far as I know, we don't use polygraphs here in the U.K. so I can't really comment on whether they are reliable or not. By the way, what is an ex LEO?

Yes, I was only making a joke! As far as I know, we don't use polygraphs here in the U.K. so I can't really comment on whether they are reliable or not. By the way, what is an ex LEO?

oh, it's American. I speak fluent American in addition to fluent English! :D ex law enforcement officer ie. an ex copper.

Yeah, Travis definitely looks like the meditating type. Travis has done numerous test and passed all but one according to Sakari, the test are NOT 100 accurate of course, but flunking just one out of many still implies that he definitely experienced SOMETHING. Again over the many years his story hasn't changed one bit....unlike most liars who change them over time. In his initial interviews, you can see the seriousness and fear he expresses and even till this day. I honestly think he is legit, especially considering others who say the same thing...who are unrelated. and have NO REASON to lie, especially considering their life would be made fun of and even have their sanity questioned by many...it's just stupid. Billy meirs for example went into so much detail for a middle of no where Swedish guy explaining the same group of beings, even risking his own life to let the infomation out, knowing full well MANY would call him crazy and try to take his life...Just something to think about.

regarding the lie detector test, over time your emotions regarding the experience can become a lot more stable or you can fall to the pressure of the same question over and over again, the lie detector will pick this up, and could have figured travis as lying. compared to the initial emotional reaction, if that makes sense.

oh, it's American. I speak fluent American in addition to fluent English! :D ex law enforcement officer ie. an ex copper.

Gosh, no, I'm not an ex-LEO!

• Like 1

Yeah, Travis definitely looks like the meditating type. Travis has done numerous test and passed all but one according to Sakari, the test are NOT 100 accurate of course, but flunking just one out of many still implies that he definitely experienced SOMETHING. Again over the many years his story hasn't changed one bit....unlike most liars who change them over time. In his initial interviews, you can see the seriousness and fear he expresses and even till this day. I honestly think he is legit, especially considering others who say the same thing...who are unrelated. and have NO REASON to lie, especially considering their life would be made fun of and even have their sanity questioned by many...it's just stupid. Billy meirs for example went into so much detail for a middle of no where Swedish guy explaining the same group of beings, even risking his own life to let the infomation out, knowing full well MANY would call him crazy and try to take his life...Just something to think about.

regarding the lie detector test, over time your emotions regarding the experience can become a lot more stable or you can fall to the pressure of the same question over and over again, the lie detector will pick this up, and could have figured travis as lying. compared to the initial emotional reaction, if that makes sense.

Billy Meier must be a liar (forgive the poor poetry) because he is Swiss, not Swedish.

. Travis has done numerous test and passed all but one according to Sakari,

Not according to me, according to factual evidence.

Also, not numerous tests passed, and only one failed......

• Like 1

Billy Meier risked his life? bull****. The lying con-artist changes his story when the pictures are shown to be fakes. He also makes money from his bs.

http://www.billymeie....com/index.html

Your common sense seems to be quite lacking.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Billy Meier risked his life? bull****. The lying con-artist changes his story when the pictures are shown to be fakes. He also makes money from his bs.

http://www.billymeie....com/index.html

Your common sense seems to be quite lacking.

Would you make money if could off something profitable? especially when pressured by numurious reportes/media, etc etc....overtime one could settle down depending on there values and finance! this doesn't automatically lead to being FAKE. If one is convinced and has a message...and wants to share it and money can be made in the process...one will most likely take it, expecially the energy and time involved. MONEY makes the world go round, part of life. It's a particular and unsatisfying lifestyle miers went through...gimme some god damn reward, sorry for being human ;)

common sense is fine. Again, i'm not claiming anything as fact, but IMO i believe in those 2 cases i've mentioned. Billy meirs case hasn't been proven to be a complete FAKE...knowing the government and tactics they could have set up some of the images to make it look to be a hoax...he could have been paid to go a long with some of fabricated story/evidence, etc. That doesn't make it completely false, especially when other abductees shared a similar story....one just has to compare all the so called evidence we have and come to some sort of conclusion, which is what i'm doing. Could be another side to the story is all i'm saying.

Not according to me, according to factual evidence.

Also, not numerous tests passed, and only one failed......

There could have been a reason for this....as mentioned with another poster, keep in mind others have shared a similar story and he has been convincing/passionate about it all these years with the same story told. he has past more tests than failed. same goes with his mates that were with him at the time. It's very interesting when followed enough.

again....over time your emotions regarding the experience can become a lot more stable or you can fall to the pressure of the same question over and over again, the lie detector will pick this up, and could have figured travis as lying. compared to the initial emotional reaction, if that makes sense.

Edited by Monstar

Would you make money if could off something profitable? especially when pressured by numurious reportes/media, etc etc....overtime one could settle down depending on there values and finance! this doesn't automatically lead to being FAKE. If one is convinced and has a message...and wants to share it and money can be made in the process...one will most likely take it, expecially the energy and time involved. MONEY makes the world go round, part of life. It's a particular and unsatisfying lifestyle miers went through...gimme some god damn reward, sorry for being human ;)

Rather than a legitimate job, you'd lie and cheat others out of money, is that what you're saying?

Billy went to the media with his pictures, when they turned out to be fake he accused others of manipulating them.

Nothing you're defending is admirable or genuine. You seem to think charlatans should be rewarded for just being charlatans.

common sense is fine. Again, i'm not claiming anything as fact, but IMO i believe in those 2 cases i've mentioned. Billy meirs case hasn't been proven to be a complete FAKE...knowing the government and tactics they could have set up some of the images to make it look to be a hoax...he could have been paid to go a long with some of fabricated story/evidence, etc. That doesn't make it completely false, especially when other abductees shared a similar story....one just has to compare all the so called evidence we have and come to some sort of conclusion, which is what i'm doing. Could be another side to the story is all i'm saying.

Yes, the government made pictures that Billy thought he took. So either Billy is a complete idiot, or a poor liar. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Rather than a legitimate job, you'd lie and cheat others out of money, is that what you're saying?

Billy went to the media with his pictures, when they turned out to be fake he accused others of manipulating them.

Yes, the government made pictures that Billy thought he took. So either Billy is a complete idiot, or a poor liar.

Point is i don't think we know the whole story here. My initial point regarding billy was that he described similar beings like those 2 cases I've listed as well as a fourth i didn't mention,

, they also describe these beings and they are very emotionally conflicted about it, very believable.

Point is i don't think we know the whole story here.

Does this point mean anything when the story teller resorts to barefaced lies?

How many times would someone defend their stories with lies and faked pictures before you'd dismiss it?

My initial point regarding billy was that he described similar beings like those 2 cases I've listed as well as a fourth i didn't mention
You mean humans?

http://www.billymeie...nstruction.html

Typically Billy Meier claimed the Men In Black switch the photos of the real aliens and the singers.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1