Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Mountain Monsters

KevinP

Ok, so I'm watching Mountain Monsters last night and they came across what appeared to be Bigfoot graves. Then they started digging into them and right on cue, here came an attack of Bigfoots, a whole covey of them from what they showed. Now, the guys were all armed, and could have held them off, but instead they all hauled ass and got out of there. Then for the final tease the one guy Trapper" went back 10 weeks later with a camera crew.....at night for added dramatic effect and they show him digging into the grave and then cut away as his eyes got big his head came up and he said, "What the hell?!"

All I have to say is they better have something after all that drama.

• Like 1

So what you're saying is that they went from silly show to full on bat **** crazy then?

• Like 3

Can't really say but I will say they've either taken some drama lessons or they might have something. Or they've taken the Rock Dyer path.

I'll do some checking on line to see if they have something or not. Just hard to say with these damned old shows.

Ok, so I'm watching Mountain Monsters last night and they came across what appeared to be Bigfoot graves. Then they started digging into them and right on cue, here came an attack of Bigfoots, a whole covey of them from what they showed. Now, the guys were all armed, and could have held them off, but instead they all hauled ass and got out of there. Then for the final tease the one guy Trapper" went back 10 weeks later with a camera crew.....at night for added dramatic effect and they show him digging into the grave and then cut away as his eyes got big his head came up and he said, "What the hell?!"

All I have to say is they better have something after all that drama.

It's Mountain Monsters. It's all just for fun.

Wait what! There is a new season? :D

I missed that too.

The Bigfoot graves............WER EMPTY!!!!11!!1!!!11!!eleven!!!!exclamationpoints!! ZOBMIE BIGFOTS R 4 REELZ!!111!!

I've always wanted to do that :P

I liked the horse as bigfoot (aka Midnight Whistler") trail cam pic last night!!!!!

Edited by QuiteContrary

Can't really say but I will say they've either taken some drama lessons or they might have something. Or they've taken the Rock Dyer path.

I'll do some checking on line to see if they have something or not. Just hard to say with these damned old shows.

These shows are shot months in advance. Do we really think Discovery (or whomever) would sit on PROOF of bigfoot for all of that time just to reveal it on a show that most have never even heard of?

These shows are shot months in advance. Do we really think Discovery (or whomever) would sit on PROOF of bigfoot for all of that time just to reveal it on a show that most have never even heard of?

I seriously doubt it, but in light of the recent hoaxes by Dyer, who knows? They might well have taken a "high road" approach, which would be out of character for a TV network, but who knows. On the other hand, no not really.

Plus, they tell us they are deep in central Kentucky and then the credits say the show was shot in West Virginia. They claim to trap and hunt. But again the credits say no animals were trapped or hunted.

They care nothing about accuracy or truth or history or even legends and myths.

They aren't for entertainment purposes either, lol. So what their purpose is, idk.

Edited by QuiteContrary

The show is hilarious! I love it..:D

Buck is bigger than ever! Trapper has even less teeth and wild Bill is still just as difficult to understand with his his nervous tick!

• Like 4

The show is hilarious! I love it.. :D

Buck is bigger than ever! Trapper has even less teeth and wild Bill is still just as difficult to understand with his his nervous tick!

They do have some endearing qualities.

• Like 1

Plus, they tell us they are deep in central Kentucky and then the credits say the show was shot in West Virginia. They claim to trap and hunt. But again the credits say no animals were trapped or hunted.

They aren't for entertainment purposes either, lol. So what their purpose is, idk.

I've lived in WV all my life, and even I haven't heard of some of the monsters they hunt ! If you can't tell this show is fake, you need to quit watching tv.

• Like 1

They have to cover a multitude of sins, they purchase hunting licenses wherever they are, even though they can't buy a license to hunt a Bigfoot. However, they are often in the woods with guns during deer season. And somehow, trying to explain to the nice Game Warden that yes you carrying loaded guns, and wearing camo, but you're not hunting deer, you're hunting Bigfoot isn't going to fly.

• Like 1

.No use takin life too serious...we'll never get out alive anyway :yes:

Oh, I will. But I agree, I'll watch MM a hundred times over before I watch NBC or CNN.

They have to cover a multitude of sins, they purchase hunting licenses wherever they are, even though they can't buy a license to hunt a Bigfoot. However, they are often in the woods with guns during deer season. And somehow, trying to explain to the nice Game Warden that yes you carrying loaded guns, and wearing camo, but you're not hunting deer, you're hunting Bigfoot isn't going to fly.

I'm suspecting they are carrying blanks. Hopefully they are, because at times they display a frightening lack of gun safety. Just think how many times they point their loaded guns at the camera crew, all the while being nervous and trigger-itchy because a sheepsquatch is nearby and threatening to pinch their heads off.

• Like 1

I've lived in WV all my life, and even I haven't heard of some of the monsters they hunt ! If you can't tell this show is fake, you need to quit watching tv.

I lived in WV for over 20 years. My husband longer. And same here. He's heard of one, the Pleasant's county monster maybe?However he couldn't tell you anything about it. And he and many of his male relatives and friends all hunt and several own land.

• Like 1

I can't wait to see what Trapper found in that "grave"

I'm suspecting they are carrying blanks. Hopefully they are, because at times they display a frightening lack of gun safety. Just think how many times they point their loaded guns at the camera crew, all the while being nervous and trigger-itchy because a sheepsquatch is nearby and threatening to pinch their heads off.

I can't imagine any sane production crew working for them if they were carrying live ammo running around in the dark? When one even has trouble with his balance.

What do they need ammo for? What are they going to shoot? Someone's horse or sow that they pass off as monsters?

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I can't imagine any sane production crew working for them if they were carrying live ammo running around in the dark? When one even has trouble with his balance.

What do they need ammo for? What are they going to shoot? Someone's horse or sow that they pass off as monsters?

Now now, they did "kill" one of the monsters they were hunting...I can't remember which one. At least they saw a trail of blood which one claimed was "lung blood", meaning a fatal injury.

However, I don't think any animals are ever harmed in the making of this show. It would be pulled off the air faster than you can type it. The animal carcasses they do find are most likely road kills or offered up by local farmers. Remember this is just a television show, not one bit of it is real side from the fact that humans are acting in it, and they aren't 3D renders. I think.

I think the show was hilarious when watched with my sons "Mystery Science Theater" style. But I can't stomach it any more.

Imo:

I just don't believe running around various landowners' lands at night shooting into the dark at made up Boogie Men is anything but staged and a joke to them as well.

They don't have to "cover their butts" by using disclaimers. Penning up a pig or rather taking a photo of a penned up pig isn't against the law and neither is talking about catching a horse monster. Or building big boy forts on private land. I don't need a hunting license to go shoot a thousand rounds with several friends on private property and I can shoot a coyote year-round.

These guys don't believe in what they are doing anymore than I do, nor need to cover their lame fake butts. They have nothing to hide. They aren't doing anything. But making people laugh. They are like The Five Stooges of monster hunting. (my sincere apologies to The Three Stooges). And are probably afraid of guns.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I can't wait to see what Trapper found in that "grave"

I'm with you, that was one serious cliffhanger for it not to be something significant. Although a couple things come to mind like, they moved the bodies, or it's horse graves, or something like that. I have to admit it does have my curiosity up, however if they really found the Holy Grail I doubt they'd be keeping it a secret for a big reveal on TV.

• Like 1