Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Memories of Reincarnation

She-ra

It’s not unusual for little boys to have vivid imaginations, but Ryan’s stories were truly legendary.

His mother Cyndi said it all began with horrible nightmares when he was 4 years old. Then when he was 5 years old, he confided in her one evening before bed.

“He said mom, I have something I need to tell you,” she told TODAY. “I used to be somebody else.”

Read more here and watch video of show: http://www.today.com/news/return-life-how-some-children-have-memories-reincarnation-2D80550946?cid=par-huffingtonpost

Interesting story on the Today Show here in the USA this morning. :)

• Like 3

Awesome, She-ra. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Are these souls not being wiped properly before re-entering our relm?

I find these kind of stories really intriguing, there have been quite a few instances of young children recalling past lives with great accuracy and detail, its the one paranormal topic that i still cant quite debunk nor explain with any rational logic!

Fascinating!!

• Like 1

I find these kind of stories really intriguing, there have been quite a few instances of young children recalling past lives with great accuracy and detail, its the one paranormal topic that i still cant quite debunk nor explain with any rational logic!

Fascinating!!

Indeed! Me too Father Merrin, me too :yes: I've always been intrigued with reincarnation and stories like this.
  • Like 1

Great story. I may have to pick up Tucker's book. I disagree with his critics who say this isn't science. In my humble opinion this is exactly what science is about. Observe a phenomenon, ask a question, research and gather data. I would venture to guess that those people who were "appalled" that his work was being done at a university had their own agenda...

• Like 2

Fascinating!!

I remember reading a theory a while back (not sure where) that overpopulation posed problems because "souls" were cycled back into containers too quickly. This caused them to often retain lingering traces of their past experiences. Sounds pretty far out, but perhaps it's something to consider (assuming reincarnation is even real).

That aside, I always find reincarnation stories interesting. Something about the topic appeals to my intuition.

• Like 2

Psychiatrist Ian Stevenson collected and investigated thousands of stories like this. If you're interested, you could read the article I wrote about him on my website (hint, hint).

Edited by Foil Hat Ninja
  • Like 1

Psychiatrist Ian Stevenson collected and investigated thousands of stories like this. If you're interested, you could read the article I wrote about him on my website (hint, hint).

Im fascinated with this phenomena, whats your website details my good man?

isn't the presenter that appears first in the video the same guy that plays the presenter in Land of the Lost? :D

Anyway, most people watch this, shrug, and get on with life as if whether we are souls coming here for a REASON or not didn't matter. When in fact they came for a reason and by not paying attention they blow it. Too lazy to do the research. There's so much to know. SO many exciting facts of life and the universe that all add up to a coherent picture that is magical in its nature. Forget it. Let's get back to chasing careers for material gains aka as the game called "he who dies with the most toys wins". :D Isn't that what "education" prepares us for? Gotta be it then!

Edited by Rolci
  • Like 2

Fascinating!!

I've heard it suggested many times in reincarnation discussion that children are still very close to the other side and remember more, but will eventually forget as they age.

• Like 2

This is why you should always choose the slower complete format. I keep telling them..

• Like 2

Does he recall the $21.83 I lent his past self in 1938 at 3.72% interest?

Because he still owes me that debt. An' payment is pas'due.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 4

The TV documentary on this case is mind blowing; he meets his past life sister in person. He goes to the home of the actor and instantly details experience's and events at this home. This young man was the best case study I have seen.

• Like 3

The TV documentary on this case is mind blowing; he meets his past life sister in person. He goes to the home of the actor and instantly details experience's and events at this home. This young man was the best case study I have seen.

Do you remember the name of the show? I'd love to watch that.

• Like 2

I don't believe in re-incarnation, which is not to say I didn't believe in it in a previous life . . .

• Like 1

Interesting story.

My initial thought upon seeing this young man was that the article was going to say that he was Augustus Gloop from the Willy Wonka movie, in a past life.

i mean, come on.

He's a dead ringer. (No pun intended)

• Like 1

Do you remember the name of the show? I'd love to watch that.

Yeah what Calibeliever said, I'd like to watch that too.

• Like 1

It looks like this child Ryan was featured on a show called Ghost Inside My Child on the LMN (Lifetime) network. Here is the link I found to the overview of the show:

http://www.mylifetim...inside-my-child

I can't find the specific video for this particular boy's story. If you search your provider and find the show you might be able to see the show in the future (or record it).

I will continue to look to see if I can come up with anything else :)

Edited to add: I did a google search of "ghost inside my child you tube" and I found a ton of video's that popped up. I can't tell if any of them are for Ryan specifically so you might want to start there and search around.

Edited by She-ra
  • Like 3

So lets say for arguments sake that this reincarnation is how it works,

We die and our life energy is reattached to a newborn "vessel" and every now and again our life energy retains some form of memory for what ever reason!

How is population increase explained?

• Like 2