Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained note left during the night

Super Nova

Okay so Ive never posted anything before but I really didn't know what else to do.

Okay me and my boyfriend had a very strange night a couple weird things happen but NOTHING as weird as the note my boyfriend found on our kitchen counter in the morning.

We have the sketch pad that a couple days before we had writen 'Nic + Kate" and "Kate + Nic" with hearts around then in the middle my bf wrote "together for ever".

We left the note pad open on that page by the edge on the counter.

In the morning after the strange night we woke up and there was a pencil crayon that had been wedged inbtween the coils of the note pad.

That's what got my bf attention. Then we looked at it and there was very faintly writen some strange language. I'm attaching a picture.

In really hoping there is someone that can help me with this. Maybe if it looks like some language I don't know....

Oh also the reason our. Night was so weird was two things the 1st is not that strange but it weirded us out a bit. We were both really tired so we lied in bed and put on movie. We fell asleep around 8 pm and we woke up at 8:30pm it was sooo odd because we both woke up super confused I thought for sure it was 8:30 am cause I felt like I had been asleep for a hours and hours. Then I thiught maybe it was 830 pm the next day because it was so dark out. But we were only asleep for half an hour.

The weird thing was we both felt the same thing. And we both were a little freaked out.

Okay so next. We fell back asleep and I woke up I felt kinda creeped out. And I looked at the tv which is at the end of my bed and I saw a dark figure walk across the screen. So I spun my head around and looked and I saw a white light it was long and skinny like a rectangle about 3 ft high it just softly passed by. The around the same spot where I saw the black figure. Needless to say I was super freaked out I woke up my bf and went back to sleep After I while. The next day we woke up to that note.....

Also there is absolutely no possibility that some one was playing a trick on us. We are the only people who live here. And we lock our doors at night.

Thanks for reading I really hope someone can help

post-154150-0-19642600-1426877047_thumb.

• Like 3

That's odd. I'm thinking a lot of the problem might be coming from the fact you left the tv/movie on and it crept into your subconscious and that you woke up or felt weird because of that. I've woken up with the tv on (especially when the audio changes to climax-type music) and felt weird and confused. It also could explain the weird shadows and stuff you were seeing. The tv could have reflected off of mirrors or something in the room and caused shadows and what looked like figures. I don't know.

I have no idea about the writing in the picture. It looks like it's from the same crayon because of the double line. It almost looks like numbers or a math equation of some sort. Weird.

Does your bf ever sleep walk or anything like that?

• Like 1

Any sleeping walking in your or your boyfriend's family?

People do odd things when sleep walking, writing a gibberish note is entirely plausible (people have driven cars and had sex while sleep walking after all).

• Like 3

I was attacked in my sleep 26days ago, i believe you.around the hours you said, i was awoken with something on me, my kids in nxt room wide awake. I had bruising burns scratches and will put my pics and real story up today. I had a psychic here and was told it was an entity... I do believe what u say 100%.

I was attacked in my sleep 26days ago, i believe you.around the hours you said, i was awoken with something on me, my kids in nxt room wide awake. I had bruising burns scratches and will put my pics and real story up today. I had a psychic here and was told it was an entity... I do believe what u say 100%.

That's horrible :(

You should start a thread and post your pictures. That is scary!

Edited by She-ra

People do odd things when sleep walking, writing a gibberish note is entirely plausible (people have driven cars and had sex while sleep walking after all).

Yes. It's always good to try to figure these sorts of thing from the beginning. You have to try to rule out all the obvious stuff first and get to the next step. Sometimes things can be explained but sometimes they can't.

I once had a severe case of insomnia and started taking AMBIEN. My wife found me sleepwalking a couple of times and bye bye to the Ambien. End of problem. Not sure what THIS is though. Good luck with it.
  • Like 1

The place that you live, has anyone ever ever lived or been a guest there before? If yes (and even if no) then I would strongly consider changing the locks. Also does your fella ever go and grab a beer or two during the evening? Cos I know many year in the past I'd leave random incoherent messages on the fridge shopping list pad thing. Like I would even draw things like a monkey sucking it's own... anyway, the point is I had no recollection of drawing or writing such stuff but it was 100% my style and there was only me and my ex in the hose at the time. Also, some entity would often have eaten large bites of cheese and drank swigs of wine from the bottle of wine we were not even supposed to open that night!!!

Edited by George Ford
  • Like 2

You should develop prayer life this will help you in spirit and natural life in all aspects. You and your boyfriend may have sensitivities to spirit or something else is going on. No one can answer these questions for you as far as I know, but you have to go on and live your life and see where it takes you. Developing prayer life is very helpful.

the strange writing looks like numbers and a date

• Like 5

You should develop prayer life this will help you in spirit and natural life in all aspects. You and your boyfriend may have sensitivities to spirit or something else is going on. No one can answer these questions for you as far as I know, but you have to go on and live your life and see where it takes you. Developing prayer life is very helpful.

the strange writing looks like numbers and a date

I thought it looked like numbers too. Very strange! Edited by She-ra
  • Like 2

Sounds like a good ol' creepypasta! :yes:

• Like 2

There isn't any sleep walking like neither me or my boyfriend.

Also we did turn off the tv before we fell asleep the first time.

So when I woke up the second time the black figure was shown on the black screen.

Also Ya good point about the reflection. But we don't have any mirrors behind. No where near actually...

It couldn't of been my bf drunk either ....

Also the weirdest thing is I honestly can't even replicate the font... And my boyfriend either

It looks nothing like our writing or anything we could write.

Yah it does kinda look like numbers. But I don't know.

My friend told me the characters kinda look Japanese...

Does anyone know any.... Haha

7-7141-7

7-71 41-7

-64 34

-64 * 34

-64/34

Triangle ( H W B? )

Discriminate (B^2 - 4AC?)

Thoughts for now, let me go get a cup of coffee this looks like a math problem to me.

If this is just a creepypasta then good job, I'm intrigued.

Edited by Use your brain
  • Like 1

The faint writing has the same double lines that your bf wrote.

i'll bet it was him, either consciously or unconsciously.

• Like 1

The faint writing has the same double lines that your bf wrote.

i'll bet it was him, either consciously or unconsciously.

Look at the 4, not saying this is legit but it's not the same person. The 4 looks like girl handwriting.

Btw OP do you live in an old building or house in Chicago?

Edited by Use your brain
  • Like 1

There isn't any sleep walking like neither me or my boyfriend.

Also we did turn off the tv before we fell asleep the first time.

So when I woke up the second time the black figure was shown on the black screen.

Also Ya good point about the reflection. But we don't have any mirrors behind. No where near actually...

It couldn't of been my bf drunk either ....

Also the weirdest thing is I honestly can't even replicate the font... And my boyfriend either

It looks nothing like our writing or anything we could write.

Yah it does kinda look like numbers. But I don't know.

My friend told me the characters kinda look Japanese...

Does anyone know any.... Haha

I'm so sorry sweetie I have no clue. Based on what you're saying here it sounds fairly unexplainable to me. Has anything else happened? It would be cool to try and get some sort of action activated night vision camera and set it up to see if you can get anything on video. I keep coming back to look at the writing and other than it looking like some weird cryptic numbers I have no idea. I hope you can figure this out soon - whatever it is! Good luck to you!

I don't think it could be my bf. I've never ever seen him write faintly like that. He always writes very bold.

Ya math maybe... Or like longitude latitude.

The triangle is weird to.

And yes the "4" looking thing does look feminine

No I don't live in Chicago. I do though live in one of the most haunted places in Canada

Thanks everyone for your help. I really appreciate it

• Like 1

I was just asking about Chicago because when I ran a search on those numbers a newspaper from the Chicago fire kept popping up, and that would have been a crazy coincidence.

I'll run some more on the math later, I like how you mentioned coordinates I was thinking that too actually, but I'm not sure it would be possible. Maybe if you had a grid I could narrow down something on there but it would still be coincidence.

Fake or not this is very interesting to me for some reason.

• Like 1

The writing just looks like scratchings of a half-awake mind. I'm willing to bet one of you sleepwalked and wrote it without realizing it. Just because you can't replicate it now doesn't mean you didn't write it in a sleepy delirium. I can have whole conversations with people while asleep and remember nothing at all in the morning. My girlfriend says that I will sometimes speak Chinese in my sleep as well, much more fluently than I do when I'm awake; while asleep, I don't have much of an accent, while when I'm awake I speak Chinese with a Taiwanese accent.

The point is, we can sometimes do things when our dreamings minds have control that we can't normally do when we're conscious. I agree with someone's suggestion of perhaps changing your locks, but I barring some nefarious note-leaving intruder, I wouldn't worry about this being anything other than some sleep-induced weirdness.

7-7/41-7

/\

If either of you writes dates with dashes, does July 7th mean anything to you? Or July 14th (taking that set of numbers backwards)? If it's Japanese, it's incredibly distorted, pretty much beyond recognition--I would say it's numbers. Although the triangle doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Just tried to see if there was anything significant about a final score of 41-7, but nothing within the last couple months, and that was a halftime score. So there goes my backup theory. Is your boyfriend a sports fan?

Okay so Ive never posted anything before but I really didn't know what else to do.

Okay me and my boyfriend had a very strange night a couple weird things happen but NOTHING as weird as the note my boyfriend found on our kitchen counter in the morning.

We have the sketch pad that a couple days before we had writen 'Nic + Kate" and "Kate + Nic" with hearts around then in the middle my bf wrote "together for ever".

We left the note pad open on that page by the edge on the counter.

In the morning after the strange night we woke up and there was a pencil crayon that had been wedged inbtween the coils of the note pad.

That's what got my bf attention. Then we looked at it and there was very faintly writen some strange language. I'm attaching a picture.

In really hoping there is someone that can help me with this. Maybe if it looks like some language I don't know....

Oh also the reason our. Night was so weird was two things the 1st is not that strange but it weirded us out a bit. We were both really tired so we lied in bed and put on movie. We fell asleep around 8 pm and we woke up at 8:30pm it was sooo odd because we both woke up super confused I thought for sure it was 8:30 am cause I felt like I had been asleep for a hours and hours. Then I thiught maybe it was 830 pm the next day because it was so dark out. But we were only asleep for half an hour.

The weird thing was we both felt the same thing. And we both were a little freaked out.

Okay so next. We fell back asleep and I woke up I felt kinda creeped out. And I looked at the tv which is at the end of my bed and I saw a dark figure walk across the screen. So I spun my head around and looked and I saw a white light it was long and skinny like a rectangle about 3 ft high it just softly passed by. The around the same spot where I saw the black figure. Needless to say I was super freaked out I woke up my bf and went back to sleep After I while. The next day we woke up to that note.....

Also there is absolutely no possibility that some one was playing a trick on us. We are the only people who live here. And we lock our doors at night.

Thanks for reading I really hope someone can help

please post an image of the rest of the picture. I would like to see the words Nic 4 kate and also the hearts.

thanks