Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spinning disc filmed in the sky over Mexico

UM-Bot

Footage has emerged online of a strange glowing disc-shaped object that appears to spin in the sky.

Uploaded to YouTube by user Alfredo Alvarez, very little else is actually known about the video which appears to show a strange glowing object hanging in the sky after dark over Tijuana, a city in Mexico situated on the country\'s border with the United States.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/280494/spinning-disc-filmed-in-the-sky-over-mexico

Just a light in an impenetrable sea of black. Nothing to reference the size/distance/height of the object against. Easily faked.

• Like 4

It's Tijuana they should have just filmed 3 legged dogs and kids selling Chiclets or drunk marines vomiting on sidewalks or 'merican college students speaking loudly while they act like they own the place.

• Like 1

Can't even tell the shape which might be more due to interlacing artifacts combined with a shaking hand.

• Like 1

Those aliens were partying a little too hard in Tijuana. They are far too drunk to fly their saucer straight.

• Like 4

Please tell me this is a joke! how can anything be made from that, its dark and the person holding the camera seems to be shaking all over the joint. ....hence the light moving the way it is.

There have been some bad videos out there and this has got to carry the crown (til the next one pops up ) for a while.

• Like 2

The object looks like it was blowing in the wind suspended from a string.

• Like 2

Agreed..... the tipping back and forth does it.

Edited by mfrmboy
  • Like 1

I got nothing. Jumped back and forth between sarcasm and analysis (what is there to analyze?), but nothing seemed to do this justice. This could be anything. Could be a guy with Christmas lights in a dark room. If it's not an outright fake, it's probably a drone.

• Like 2

With a name like Alfredo you knew it was gonna be cheesy...

Now hold on a minute guys. Everytime there is a video posted on here, the frickin' sceptics jump in and...............Man this video is terrible. How could you travel space and time without needing to heave out the porthole? I reckon it's a new age plate spinner practicing his turn in the garden next door and by the looks of it he sucks.

I didn't read past uploaded to Youtube. "Nuff Said."

I like how the object rocks back and forth......drunk driving is a problem that spans the universe. HA!!!

Edited by Ralaman

Just another light swinging in the wind. I wish that people would just say no when they ask themselves if they should upload a video.

Tough to say with any accuracy what this is really, as there is zero frame of reference to help determine distance, altitude, rough size, heading, or anything at all. I don't think you can even classify this as a UFO...I mean, can you even tell if it's in the air?

• Like 1

Tough to say with any accuracy what this is really, as there is zero frame of reference to help determine distance, altitude, rough size, heading, or anything at all. I don't think you can even classify this as a UFO...I mean, can you even tell if it's in the air?

That is always going to be a problem filming against the sky, especially at night. If you could have a LASER measuring device (with a sight) and could hit the target, you could possible get distance, extrapolate size, altitude and so forth. I tend to think it's some RCV or balloon with LED lighting. If this were some highly advanced craft from another planet, you would think it wouldn't wobble like a toy top.

We took this Spinning object over midlothian,

You and your group allegedly take all these videos, yet you do not go through the process of rigorously documenting with what, when, where and how?

Why do I feel that clicking on your link is a complete waste of time? I will give you three options:

1. You don't rigorously document what you do.

2. Privious experience tells me so.

3. All of the above.

Frankly, feel free to continue to make fool of yourself, I wouldn't, but that is just me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

I wouldnt believe anything with UFO and MEXICO in the same sentence.

So many fakes come from that country.

LED hubcap.