Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone had this experience

I don't normally talk about these things but

my son is experiencing something in his room, he told me there is something in his room its not always there but he says it scratches him at night jumps on his back and hold him down when this happens he cannot move it annoys him and he has had small scratches on his back the next morning, I have seen them, its not him scratching himself cause he chews his nails

I have blessed my house and it stopped until last night he said the little small animal that pesters him, last night it has come back and scratched his ear, Its been months since the last incident,

but then he said he also felt a presence in his room last night someone standing over his bed, it didn't feel evil but he felt someone in his room. I can't seem to feel anything and I normally do feel things, also our siamese cat for the last 2wks he's been sleeping in the lounge room, he never sleeps in the lounge room, he always sleeps with me, last night he slept with me, I can't seem to explain any of this. Sometimes when my son is not home I sleep in his bed cause his room is nice and dark

I have not felt anything at all and I sleep really well, I don't know what to do I have just blesses his room again and tonight I'll sleep with him and see what happens. is this unusual is my son imagining this or could there really be something hanging around in his room. also I have noticed little marks on his walls the paint in his room has like a white powder on it and you can see little marks on it, really strange small like small foot prints its bizzaar its weird. I am a believer of certain things and I know things exist. can you shed some light or have you got any idea's

• Like 2

my son is experiencing something in his room, he told me there is something in his room its not always there but he says it scratches him at night jumps on his back and hold him down when this happens he cannot move it annoys him and he has had small scratches on his back the next morning, I have seen them, its not him scratching himself cause he chews his nails

I have blessed my house and it stopped until last night he said the little small animal that pesters him, last night it has come back and scratched his ear, Its been months since the last incident,

but then he said he also felt a presence in his room last night someone standing over his bed, it didn't feel evil but he felt someone in his room. I can't seem to feel anything and I normally do feel things, also our siamese cat for the last 2wks he's been sleeping in the lounge room, he never sleeps in the lounge room, he always sleeps with me, last night he slept with me, I can't seem to explain any of this. Sometimes when my son is not home I sleep in his bed cause his room is nice and dark

I have not felt anything at all and I sleep really well, I don't know what to do I have just blesses his room again and tonight I'll sleep with him and see what happens. is this unusual is my son imagining this or could there really be something hanging around in his room. also I have noticed little marks on his walls the paint in his room has like a white powder on it and you can see little marks on it, really strange small like small foot prints its bizzaar its weird. I am a believer of certain things and I know things exist. can you shed some light or have you got any idea's

Hi ! How old is your son ? I ask because a child of any age would not just be 'annoyed' by being scratched in the dark by unseen claws, any child, any one for that matter, would be terrified !! .. You do know Siamese Cats are jealous creatures and if he slept in the lounge room for 2 weeks , that is his way of not talking to you and , I suspect , that Siamese Cat is the one scratching and biting your son because if you sleep in his bed when he is not there, your Siamese Cat is not only jealous, it has been plotting revenge !
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome to UM 1901...

As Ozfactor stated, the cat is the most likely culprit in this (IMO)... Although I would not rule out your son scratching himself i nhis sleep - even with 'chewed nails'...

I'd agree that the cat is likely the culprit for the scratches....as for the evil presence holding him down, he may be experiencing night terrors or even sleep paralysis. I had some pretty messed up sleep when I was a kid.

I would haft to agree with the others the cat is the most likely suspect.

Please stop your child from biting his nails, it's discusting and very bad for his health. :unsure2:

Edited by mfrmboy

Cats. Mostly because cats are both evil, and stealthy. They can infiltrate and return to their previous position before you even know they're done.

Welcome to UM 1901 :)

10hjexj.jpg

Enjoy your stay here and happy Posting!

I have to agree it's the cats...too bad you can't hook up a camera in his room at night. I'm sure there is nothing for you to worry about but I also understand the fears a mother might have with her son coming to you with this news. I get it. How old is he? I'm trying to see if that was said yet. Anyways, I would have to say it's the silly cats. Maybe you can prevent them from entering his room and see if this stops?

Welcome to the club! Coming around to the "white powder" in his room, is the powder supposed to be there? If not, when did it show up? What sort of consistency is it? Could it be paint off the walls? Do you have a picture of the footprints and the powder?

I must agree with everyone else about cat being highyly suspect on occaisions, the presence and such. But when you said really strange small like small foot prints, you'd know a cat paw. I had an middle aged neighbor experience prints and scratches and something in bed, the culprit was a wild little weasle liked her and stayed in the bedroom, didn't even bother the husband until one day when he saw it and caught it! Worse thing was when her doctor made her go through the rabie shots because it bit her before being caught. Could be small rodents but with a cat I doubt it. For some reason the cats don't mess with things like weasles at least with the tame ferrets.

Edited by White Unicorn

hi all

I would like to say thanks for replying, I really appreciate the feedback, its great

I guess I forgot to mention my son sleeps with his door closed every night he's 20yrs old, he is very spiritual, what I mean by that he loves wolves and his great grandfather is south American Indian, from an old tribe believes in nature and things from the earth. its hard to explain, loves animals, believes you can get everything you need from our earth.

I though about hooking up a camera, but not sure how to it would have to be infra red.

The powder is like dried salt on the walls you know when you got swimming in the ocean when you cloths dry they have that salty line that's exactly what it looks like but on the walls. I have washed his walls for now, and i'll keep an eye on them until we can re paint, which will not be long.

I found out the other day I called up a professional painter he said that the original paint was crap, and when re painted it was never washed or sealed properly hence every time we paint it comes through, I will try what he said and that is re paint the room use oil based undercoat and the repaint the room, see what happens then, its been here ever since we moved in 17yrs ago.

As for our cat I can't believe he is evil, he loves us so much he cries when we are not around, we have had him for around 7 or 8 yrs when my son goes away he sleeps on his bed, he never in the room when my son sleeps cause my boy doesn't let him in.

its been a couple of nights now and there has been no incidents, I have been burning sage throughout the whole house.

I will keep you posted, I will try the things I was asked to do and see what happens.

thanks again everyone :yes:

If your son is "spiritual" and new-agey like you say he is, he could easily have been doing this himself, either consciously or unconsciously. It could also still be the cat, if he's letting the cat in without you knowing. If he's twenty he's old enough to do all manner of things without you knowing.

I have three cats, and there is never a day, when I notice scratches on my body and how they got there. Mostly so, two out of the three cats tend to jump on my bed and really gets affectionate.

That's not to say, I still feel there is a ghost cat too. It gets kind of freaky when I feel the familiar thud of something jumping on the bed. The feeling of paws crawling up to my head. And then when I look down my bed, nothing is there. But I digress.

Most of the time that tuxedo cat is just staring into my eyes before he purrs and smacks his nose into my eyes.

hi all

Thank you for replying, We have had no more things happening, thank goodness, the walls I found out from a painter that the walls haven't been cleaned when they had been painted hence the paint breaks down and is comes through the other paint, and the painter probably used cheap crappy paint. so we are going to undercoat the room and re paint. As for my boy letting in the cat , no he doesn't like have him in his room when he sleeps, plus the cat is with me.

its been good talking to you all and hope we can find something else to talk about. thanks again for your input I really appreciate it, it really does help.

• Like 1