Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Loch Ness?

Gabrielle3597

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Podo

• Harry_Dresden

• Moon Gazer

• Gabrielle3597

I don't really know what I am looking at. I can see a kind of dark outline on one of the photos, but with nothing else in the photo there is nothing to compare against for scale. I can't really make out anything on the other two that could be a "monster".

Many Lakes have Boats that make Wakes.

If there is supposed to be something under the water, I do not see it. If you're referring to the waves...well, there are so many ways waves can exist without the existence of a lake monster that I won't go in to it.

Great photos , I wonder what it is , it looks like a fish . We can only speculate, a boat ? waves ? or some won't see anything at all , what am I looking for ?

Great post, I love Nessie and hope she always remains a mystery

If there is supposed to be something under the water, I do not see it. If you're referring to the waves...well, there are so many ways waves can exist without the existence of a lake monster that I won't go in to it.

...well there is nothing under the water cause there are no fish or other forms of potential food in the loch that could support such a large and reclusive creature as the legendary monster. If there is any creature there then it would be migratory and a air breather... meaning that it would only be seen during certain seasons only. So waves or not the monster legend is a scam.

...well there is nothing under the water cause there are no fish or other forms of potential food in the loch that could support such a large and reclusive creature as the legendary monster. If there is any creature there then it would be migratory and a air breather... meaning that it would only be seen during certain seasons only. So waves or not the monster legend is a scam.

Of course there is no monster. But I just meant I wasn't sure what OP even wanted us to look at.

Of course there is no monster. But I just meant I wasn't sure what OP even wanted us to look at.

My bad. :)