Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey, anyone have this expierence?

Cien

Hey, im new here so hi everyone.

Im looking for some help or information and if anyone has experienced what is happening in my home right now. To start with I have always had paranormal experiences everywhere I have been ever since I was a small child, many people have said I am drawing things to me or that i have psi abilities, so I am quite confident in dealing with matters myself as I always have been.

However over the last few months something has happened to that has spooked me and that has never happened before. Me and my partner moved into an old flat last summer and the usual things happened at first, I have seen full on apparitions, shadow people and unexplained noises as I have seen in every house I have lived in, but, there is something strange in this flat that I have felt from the start. A few months back is when things got very weird, me and my Fiance started arguing for no reasons whatsoever and after a while i had an idea that it could possibly be negative energies in the flat building up, so I burned some sage and frankincense and the arguments along with the feeling went away. however a few weeks later we were watching the TV and I happened to look at my finace and how face changed before my eyes into something so twisted and strange that i froze dead, I cannot even explain what I saw as it was so strange. Needless to say he never believed me and the strange feelings started multiplying. Over the months multiple electric things have just broke for no reason, and any type of signal, mobile wi-fi or even tv ariel, are also very unpredictable and frequently change.

fast forward to the last few week and the activity seems to be becoming more frequent, even my partner has seen something in the bathroom now (which I believe is one of the hotspots of activity), and we both keep hearing noises that are unexplainable multiple times throughout the day. Finally yesterday something very strange happened to me, I kept seeing hand and forearms (so fingers to elbows, I know, sounds very strange), coming out of my fiance to which he was completely oblivious to. It happened multiple times throughout the day and night and it was unlike anything I have ever seen before.

So if anyone has any similar experiences with this kind of phenomena or any information I would greatly appreciate chatting to someone about it, as this is something i have no experience with and I feel at a lost end.

Its just so weird,

Regards,

Millz22

Hi Millz22 and Welcome to UM! 2mnk5ft.jpg

First things first, before you get too worked up and worried, there could be explanations for a lot of this. Have you had a physical lately and had your eyes checked and all that? I ask you this now because if *I* don't someone else here will. With regards to any claims made like this, we here at UM, need to know that you are 100% physically and mentally healthy. No offense intended. It's just a normal question to ask :)

Okay so next, have you gotten any of this on any sort of recording device? Camera; Video; Still pictures; Audio?

What about the land and/or area where your flat was built? Is there anything significant about that area that others have seen or witnessed to be strange or odd? Do your neighbors have the same things happening to them?

If burning the sage in your flat has helped you in the past then I would recommend you continuing to do that more often. If the sage made you feel better and made the things you are feeling stop or lessen then continue. Whether that is linked or not, I don't know, but if it has worked for you in the past then do it more. This may or may not be related and could possibly be more soothing to you mentally than anything else.

A lot of us are here because we have had weird stuff similar to this happen so please do not feel badly. I think a majority of us have later found out there is nothing paranormal about certain things happening and have found logical explanations. Do not worry.

I hope others come along shortly and tell you what they think. Just burn some more sage and think positive until we all can figure this out :)

You might want to read some of the other stories posted here in this forum. There are many here and one of them might help you and comfort you.

Again, Welcome to UM!! Have fun reading and posting :yes:

Edited by She-ra
  • Like 1

Hey no worries no offence taken, I understand. Hey yeah I was thinking of burning more sage. I've started setting up a recorder in the night that only records when it hears noise, nothing so far but that's only been a few nights. Gonna look into checking out the history and surrounding area sounds like a good idea. I've had weird expenses before but nothing that feels this intense. Thank you for the reply :)

Hey, im new here so hi everyone.

Im looking for some help or information and if anyone has experienced what is happening in my home right now. To start with I have always had paranormal experiences everywhere I have been ever since I was a small child, many people have said I am drawing things to me or that i have psi abilities, so I am quite confident in dealing with matters myself as I always have been.

However over the last few months something has happened to that has spooked me and that has never happened before. Me and my partner moved into an old flat last summer and the usual things happened at first, I have seen full on apparitions, shadow people and unexplained noises as I have seen in every house I have lived in, but, there is something strange in this flat that I have felt from the start. A few months back is when things got very weird, me and my Fiance started arguing for no reasons whatsoever and after a while i had an idea that it could possibly be negative energies in the flat building up, so I burned some sage and frankincense and the arguments along with the feeling went away. however a few weeks later we were watching the TV and I happened to look at my finace and how face changed before my eyes into something so twisted and strange that i froze dead, I cannot even explain what I saw as it was so strange. Needless to say he never believed me and the strange feelings started multiplying. Over the months multiple electric things have just broke for no reason, and any type of signal, mobile wi-fi or even tv ariel, are also very unpredictable and frequently change.

fast forward to the last few week and the activity seems to be becoming more frequent, even my partner has seen something in the bathroom now (which I believe is one of the hotspots of activity), and we both keep hearing noises that are unexplainable multiple times throughout the day. Finally yesterday something very strange happened to me, I kept seeing hand and forearms (so fingers to elbows, I know, sounds very strange), coming out of my fiance to which he was completely oblivious to. It happened multiple times throughout the day and night and it was unlike anything I have ever seen before.

So if anyone has any similar experiences with this kind of phenomena or any information I would greatly appreciate chatting to someone about it, as this is something i have no experience with and I feel at a lost end.

Its just so weird,

Regards,

Millz22

Do you have any history of mental illness, auditory/visual hallucination, or paranoia? If not, does anyone in your family have these issues? If not, have they ever had these issues? What is your age? Do you often drink alcohol or consume hallucinogenic substances? How many hours of sleep do you get per night? Have you checked for carbon monoxide? A carbon monoxide detector is not expensive, and leaks are more common than you'd think; carbon monoxide can cause all manner of issues with perceptions. There is also the phenomenon known as pareidolia wherein the brain creates shapes, patterns, and sounds where there are none. Pareidolia is often the cause of shadow people, ghosts, and other "see-it-from-the-corner-of-your-eye" type experiences.

As She-Ra says, many of us found our way to this site due to weird experiences, but almost everyone discovers a rational explanation for them. If you stick around, I'm sure we'll figure out what's going down in your house :)

Hey no there is no history in my family of any of the above mentioned stuff, i would always look for this first as I am actually a psychology student, having just finished a parapsychology dissertation which was heavily skeptical. As I said before I have had similar experiences with other things before and am used to the shadow people and things which are never out of the corner of my eye.

Ill sure stick around :)

And thanks for the reply

Hey no there is no history in my family of any of the above mentioned stuff, i would always look for this first as I am actually a psychology student, having just finished a parapsychology dissertation which was heavily skeptical. As I said before I have had similar experiences with other things before and am used to the shadow people and things which are never out of the corner of my eye.

Ill sure stick around :)

And thanks for the reply

If you have shadows in your eyes, you should consult a doctor about eye floaters.

Hey their not actual shadows their human shapes that just look dark, like all black

Well yeah eye floaters aren't actual shadows either, they're spots that appear in the eye itself and can sometimes look like fully three-dimensional shadows. My grandmother has this issue and she sees shadows in weird places sometimes. I encourage you to read the link, especially if you're young, since if you're seeing eye floaters at a young age it could be a bad time later in life.

• 1 month later...

Well, maybe the TV-thing could be explained if it was late at night and the specific channel used a rather spooky image to test if it's still going, some channels do that. About the Shadow People, yeah, they're just very common.