Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skull & Bones Still Exist ?

conspirax

I create this topic because , i want to collect all the info about Skull & Bones and if they are still exist. Evidence and information about this elite secret society that want or already conquer this world.

My first stop would be Google. You can find tons of information by using the search engine. You can also probably find info using this sites search function as well. Good luck.

• Like 2

The first extended description of Skull and Bones, published in 1871 by Lyman Bagg in his book Four Years at Yale, noted that "the mystery now attending its existence forms the one great enigma which college gossip never tires of discussing." Brooks Mather Kelley attributed the interest in Yale senior societies to the fact that underclassmen members of then freshman, sophomore, and junior class societies returned to campus the following years and could share information about society rituals, while graduating seniors were, with their knowledge of such, at least a step removed from campus life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Today they have facebook.

• Like 1

skull & bones have an official website or a community that there i will find original members of them ??

skull & bones have an official website or a community that there i will find original members of them ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

http://www.businessinsider.com/powerful-members-of-skull-and-bones-2014-2?IR=T

Nice information, but i don't find yet an official website of them or something that seems that they are still active.

It seems that Skull and Bones is still influencing the US in some major ways. What are the chances that in 2004 both nominees for the presidency were members of the secret society?

• Like 4

It seems that Skull and Bones is still influencing the US in some major ways. What are the chances that in 2004 both nominees for the presidency were members of the secret society?

I'd say the chances of S+B influencing the U.S. in some major ways are very good.

But I'm just basing this on history, which tends to repeat itself quite often it seems.

History shows us that people such as the 27th U.S. President William H Taft was a Bonesman... and it was his father that started it.

As well as names such as Rockefeller, Harriman, Heinz and so on.

But how about the 3 generations in a row of Bush's that were Bonesmen.

Prescott S. Bush, his son George H. W. Bush, and his son George W. Bush were all Bonesmen.

That's another U.S. Senator and 2 more U.S. Presidents on top of the others that were Skull and Bones members.

That's quite an accomplishment from grandfather to grandson. I wonder if they have an "aura" or "clout" if you will, amongst other Skull and Bones members.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

IMO they are a fraternity of spoiled 'rich kids'. The blood drinking orgy part is most likely BS. However, the political power of a group that has that many uber-wealthy members is most likely real.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.--John F. Kennedy

http://www.jfklibrar...n_19610427.aspx

Skull & Bones has at least two recent presidential candidates, John Kerry (2004) and George W. Bush, 2000, 2004) clam up about the secret oath they took as members of this secret-society.

Edited by JFKResearcher
  • Like 1

It can be poo-pooed as 'rich elite good old boys networks', but the simple fact is that these secret societies do exist. And the names of the folks that are in them always seem to be the same ones governing us. I don't think it's too far a stretch to think they could have agendas that we don't get to know about.

Supervike, I would bet that a huge majority of the folks that were breastfed as babies are the same ones governing us. I don't think it's too far a stretch to think they could have agendas that we don't get to know about.

The fact that they go to elite schools - where it was quite common in the 1960's and before to join fraternities - means nothing to you? I am betting that the next time we get a younger President - or one born after 1965 - they won't be a member of ANY group in college. What happens if Hillary is elected? Will you be all, "Well, her Uncle's, Brother's, Nephew's, son on her Mother's side was in Sigma Tau Gamma when he want to college, so she's shady, too... Everybody knows that 'Tau' is the emblem for the Christian cross, so it's a religious cult full of secrets, and 'Gamma' is right next to 'Delta' in the Greek alphabet, and everybody KNOWS that Delta is the secret symbol for CHANGE..."??

It can be poo-pooed as 'rich elite good old boys networks', but the simple fact is that these secret societies do exist. And the names of the folks that are in them always seem to be the same ones governing us...

Since we know about them and some of their members they're doing a lame job at being 'secret'.

• 5 months later...

when ever the Free Masons had a Function i saw the Skull & Bones Marching in Formation ...of course they exist

And which Masonic functions did you attend?

So if I were a Skull & Bones member, does it mean that I can get into virtually anywhere with the right secret handshake, butt-bumping and the wiggle of my left ear? All at the same time, of course.

Lol, yeah, skull and bones is a frat with less Greek letters and higher shelf booze. But really, all frats are the same thing. College guys that make friendships that may or may not last a lifetime. Guys can do the same thing without sharing a house, gals, and athletes foot in icky communal bathrooms and be just as successful.

It's summer vacations and who can country club better that makes the difference, lol.

• Like 2