Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the scientific feasibility of ghosts

michael5150

I am studying the phenomenon of life after death. I believe everything which exists has to be scientifically feasible otherwise it does not exist.

I have a theory. It involves the exploration of dimensions in terms of image of an object and the space which that object occupies.

All living creatures exist as three dimensional bodies in three dimensional space.

Each dimension has what I would call a relative dimension.

I have analysed this extensively.

There are more than one entity which we would commonly call 'self'.

I still have work to do but I have got as far as to be able to suggest two entities which both can carry the term 'self'

Let's be a little scientific here:

First, how would tou go about proving this idea?

Second, how would you go about disproving your idea?

I have extensive scientific research. The whole study has been performed using observation and intense rational contemplation.

I believe there is a duality at work in all living things.

This duality affects everything which exists for as I have come to believe: if something lives it exists and vice versa.

There are many records of reported ghost sightings or some kind of paranormal activity within an individuals environment.

I will explain this phenomenon to the best of my ability but there is much work to do.

I will evaluate the nature of progressive dimensions.

From three to four to five and six which is the relative of three.

Bodies in three dimensions: top or bottom, front or back and one side.

Bodies in four dimensions are anomolous and have their place in theory alone though I will study further.

Bodies in five dimensions: top and bottom. Front and back. Both sides.

There are two ways a body can appear in four dimensions:

The first is with the use of pivots.

The body is seen from an angle which places it in three dimensional relief.

Then the hidden parts are pivoted to create not only visibility but symmetry.

• Like 1

I've always considered the stone tape effect to be both the only practical explanation for ghosts and to be nigh implasibe!

Hi michael5150, welcome to UM.

I'm interested to see where you go with this, but I suggest you have this thread merged with your other thread http://www.unexplain...howtopic=281828 'the scientific feasibility of ghosts' (you can request the moderators do this).

Starting multiple similar threads is usually seen as Spam, unless there's clearly a different/unrelated idea you want to discuss :yes:

Friendly encouragement to take a look at the forum rules too, it will help you get the most out of these forums.

Eg. '1c. Cross-posting: Do not cross-post the same content across multiple threads/sections.'

Enjoy your time here!

Edit: Added rule '1c' reference.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 1

Moderstor's note:

There were two threads of identical subject matter, both of which were started almost at the same time and by the same poster, so I've merged them into this one.

• Like 3

I have extensive scientific research. The whole study has been performed using observation and intense rational contemplation....

I would (as would others) be pleased to read your scientific research into this matter. Please provide a link to your research.

While I believe the study of NDE's give some insight to the Afterlife, I don' think you will really know till your fully dead. Only when your biologically dead and buried will you really know the answer.

fasten your seat belts.....This might be a good one.

I would also like to see your studies. Surely you have documented everything?

• Like 2

I actually stumbled into investigating paranormal activity. I was studying the shape of time and found that the only way time could progress infinitely would be for it to be circular. This would mean that progression from A to C would be reciprocal to A to A. However this is how time is constant. Any straight line would have to be less than infinite. That time covers the same area of circle finds its measurement in terms of universal events repeating themselves. I can not 100% prove this but what is provable is that the secret of an infinite route is indeed the circle which means that time is curved. This supports my previous argument that time and space are one and the same or at least share all values. I am trying to collect information and the application of my ideas onto the paranormal needs alot of work. It is an attempt at unification which I believe exists but without the instruments to measure all sums and intervals accross all dimensions this task is difficult. I have found and verified that a five dimensional object is transparent. Here is the verification. In order to see all sides of a cube one of two things must be in place. Either the cube is exploded by sight or the cube is transparent. Transparency renders objects all but invisible in some cases. I then applied my findingsto the paranormal but I have alot of work to do. Explosion of cube and ttransparency of cube are the only ways in existence of seeing it in five dimensions so this is indeed verified. The reason the progression is from three to five is because the fourth dimension gives us a symmetrical image which is lateral and does not include symmetry at the x axis. Therefore the image would not be transparent.

I have extensive scientific research. The whole study has been performed using observation and intense rational contemplation.

I believe there is a duality at work in all living things.

This duality affects everything which exists for as I have come to believe: if something lives it exists and vice versa.

There are many records of reported ghost sightings or some kind of paranormal activity within an individuals environment.

I will explain this phenomenon to the best of my ability but there is much work to do.

I will evaluate the nature of progressive dimensions.

From three to four to five and six which is the relative of three.

Bodies in three dimensions: top or bottom, front or back and one side.

Bodies in four dimensions are anomolous and have their place in theory alone though I will study further.

Bodies in five dimensions: top and bottom. Front and back. Both sides.

There are two ways a body can appear in four dimensions:

The first is with the use of pivots.

The body is seen from an angle which places it in three dimensional relief.

Then the hidden parts are pivoted to create not only visibility but symmetry.

We would like to see this extensive scientific research.

You say you "believe" is this based on you think or a scientific fact (which needs to be shown)

yes there are many reports of ghosts....and still not actual proof.

There are many stories and old wives tales too, maybe your scientific research and observation and intense rational contemplation has taken them into account?

i think you are trying to be too clever for your own good.

There are many threads about ghosts on here, read them and see how they faired.

• Like 2

Thankyou kindly for your comments. However by turning my ideas concerning the universe into applied science I have made my attempt seem vulnerable. The application of transparency of five dimensional objects existing in the third dimension is not entirely compatible. Not yet in any case. Ghost sightings are rare yet the dead number in their billions, trillions even. Surely sightings would be more common.I conceived the idea of objects in five dimensions instead of seeing the object from all angles at the same time rather assumes the nature of every part of the object seen at once by simple transparency. I often don't explain myself very well. That is a failing of mine. Ghosts are traditionally perceived as being transparent or semi transparent yet I don't call on this tradition to influence or argue my case

Personally, I don't understand the appeal of trying to understand the mechanics of the afterlife anyway. It'd just ruin the surprise.

Personally, I would feel much better if I knew for certain that there was an afterlife. I wouldn't have to go around worrying about dying, and I wouldn't have to be totally consumed by sorrow after people who have died since I would know that they still exist and that I'm going to see them again.

I actually stumbled into investigating paranormal activity. I was studying the shape of time and found that the only way time could progress infinitely would be for it to be circular. This would mean that progression from A to C would be reciprocal to A to A. However this is how time is constant. Any straight line would have to be less than infinite. That time covers the same area of circle finds its measurement in terms of universal events repeating themselves. I can not 100% prove this but what is provable is that the secret of an infinite route is indeed the circle which means that time is curved. This supports my previous argument that time and space are one and the same or at least share all values. I am trying to collect information and the application of my ideas onto the paranormal needs alot of work. It is an attempt at unification which I believe exists but without the instruments to measure all sums and intervals accross all dimensions this task is difficult. I have found and verified that a five dimensional object is transparent. Here is the verification. In order to see all sides of a cube one of two things must be in place. Either the cube is exploded by sight or the cube is transparent. Transparency renders objects all but invisible in some cases. I then applied my findingsto the paranormal but I have alot of work to do. Explosion of cube and ttransparency of cube are the only ways in existence of seeing it in five dimensions so this is indeed verified. The reason the progression is from three to five is because the fourth dimension gives us a symmetrical image which is lateral and does not include symmetry at the x axis. Therefore the image would not be transparent.

Thankyou kindly for your comments. However by turning my ideas concerning the universe into applied science I have made my attempt seem vulnerable. The application of transparency of five dimensional objects existing in the third dimension is not entirely compatible. Not yet in any case. Ghost sightings are rare yet the dead number in their billions, trillions even. Surely sightings would be more common.I conceived the idea of objects in five dimensions instead of seeing the object from all angles at the same time rather assumes the nature of every part of the object seen at once by simple transparency. I often don't explain myself very well. That is a failing of mine. Ghosts are traditionally perceived as being transparent or semi transparent yet I don't call on this tradition to influence or argue my case

I take it you are going to ignore the requests to see your studies?

• Like 1

Well tbh, I am not sure if this answers any of my questions.

Can we stick to laymans language.....

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you have any scientific evidence to prove they exist?

The whole study has been performed using observation and intense rational contemplation.

Experiments please.

Edited by MeOnlyMe
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

if we are talking of other "dimensions" why would human physics, science, quantum physics ect, ect be law there? your theory collapses on its self.... hell there could be many things that defeat all human logic and meaning.