Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

looking for a reading

pokingjoker

First thanks for reading. Now without much detail looking for a reading. See what comes up. Lots of stuff going on, thinking of loved ones, and life at this time. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not psychic but I like to play around reading people's pictures so I will tell you what I think based on your avatar picture (on the seat with the cat).

With regards to your comment about loved ones I think the majority of the people you are thinking of are passed away but there is one that is living and you have been separated from for a while now. I think you might keep in touch through social media but she does not know that you still check on her there. She seems like someone from another life and another time - maybe you knew her very well and lost touch with her.

I think you've had struggles with addictions and isolation and re-grouping yourself which made you a very solitary person. Now that you are recovering better you seem to be ready to reach out to others but it feels weird and you don't know how to approach doing it.

With the deceased people around you - there are a lot both older and the same age-group as you ( I would say mid to late 30-ish) The younger souls died younger than that but were your peers in life. The older ones are just relatives.

I do sense you are entering a different phase in your life but you are struggling with feeling comfortable and fitting in and sort of like finding your place.

I see water around you - either you had an issue with water/fluid or you are a water sign...I see crabs and fish - not sure why :P

You've definitely had some fairly serious struggles but I feel like you've turned a big corner and are heading in the right direction now. It's almost like you should talk to a therapist about where you are going in life and get directions on how to get there - if not a therapist than a close friend who is aware of where you want to be in life...either with business or money or career/job changes or something you've wanted to do differently. Again I feel some frustration and confusion and I think you just need to reach out to others for help and direction.

Also, the people around you can help. Ask for help - that's the big thing I'm getting. Don't be too proud or embarrassed to ask. It will be the best thing for you now. Hope this makes a little bit of sense to you. Again, I'm not psychic - I just like to play around and see how accurate I am. So let me know if ANY of this makes sense to you and if I got anything right :)

Thanks.

Not bad, I'll reread it later and connect the dots for ya

Oopsie. I missed seeing this before. Thanks and I'm curious to hear what connected with you. I would love for you to connect the dots. If you would rather PM it to me that is fine.

• Like 1