Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dollar Collapse in 2015

Guest Br Cornelius

well, so far it looks more like dollar rallies to me.... and with the Grexit the crash will be postponed.

Guest Br Cornelius

well, so far it looks more like dollar rallies to me.... and with the Grexit the crash will be postponed.

The Dollar is rising with overinflated stocks. The stocks will drag the dollar back in very fast order.

Br Cornelius

Many people are predicting collapse.. not sure by when, but it will happen.

You do realize that this guy predicts crashes in 6 months every 6 months, right?

• Like 2

Guest Br Cornelius

You do realize that this guy predicts crashes in 6 months every 6 months, right?

Care to show us the testamonial for 6 months ago to make your point.

Br Cornelius

http://www.hitechsavvy.com/?p=513

Not 6 months ago, but the general point stands.

http://content.lomba...0.GNmcaItBTUOZn

It's a scam, bud.

EDIT: Oh, here it is from 2011. If you believe in liars does that make you a liar?

http://toxinews.blogspot.com/2011/11/lombardis-crisis-profit-alert.html

Edited by socrates.junior
  • Like 1

I have seen these "dollar will crash soon" ads and videos and announcements ever since 1998 (the Nostradamus prediction for 1999 was heavily touted in the "dollar will crash" scenarios... then Y2k was gonna cause it to crash...then Nibiru coming in 2003 was going to cause it to crash... then innumerable comets, volcanoes, asteroid flybys, dates on the calendar with certain number patterns, and so forth.

Currency collapse is a complex thing, and the patterns that lead to it aren't really developed in the US.

• Like 1

then Nibiru coming in 2003 was going to cause it to crash... then innumerable comets, volcanoes, asteroid flybys, dates on the calendar with certain number patterns, and so forth

Nibiru is still my favorite incoming cataclysm. Even more so now that I know it will also crash the dollar - is there anything this rogue planet just outside our system can't do? Besides exist?

Setting a date for it seems absurd but I agree that the current economic reality is insupportable. Too many promises to keep. Chaos will surely be the price and when it happens it'll be damned ugly. My guess is that it hasn't happened yet because "they" haven't figured a way to achieve profits from it in the most efficient manner - or they're arguing over who gets what...

Maybe the economy will collapse at some point but I think these people are just trying to make money off people's fears.

If you keep yelling the sky is falling long enough at some point it probably will then these people can say they were right.

Don't worry, we can prevent the dollar from crashing by starting WWIII.

• Like 1

Don't worry, we can prevent the dollar from crashing by starting WWIII.

Plus, if we can rehypothecate several trillion in current toxic derivatives and bring forward the college loan obligations of several generations of our yet-to-be-born children, we can get a jump start on WWIV at the same time. We got this.

• Like 1

The Dollar is rising with overinflated stocks. The stocks will drag the dollar back in very fast order.

Br Cornelius

Your problem is that, as long as those who have dollars play the game, the game will continue... whether the emperor has clothes or not. (and no, he is stark naked... so naked that if he were not the emperor he would be in jail for indecent exposure)

• Like 1

Scam or not, it is an advertisement for the Lombardi Publiching Company.

If you're going to run the sales pitch, then at least run the "Don't sue us when we're wrong" message at the website, emphasis added.

Dear Reader: There is no magic formula to getting rich. Success in investment vehicles with the best prospects for price appreciation can only be achieved through proper and rigorous research and analysis. We are 100% independent in that we are not affiliated with any bank or brokerage house. Information contained herein, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed as accurate. Warning: Investing often involves high risks and you can lose a lot of money. Please do not invest with money you cannot afford to lose. The opinions in this content are just that, opinions of the authors. We are a publishing company and the opinions, comments, stories, reports, advertisements and articles we publish are for informational and educational purposes only; nothing herein should be considered personalized investment advice. Before you make any investment, check with your investment professional (advisor). We urge our readers to review the financial statements and prospectus of any company they are interested in. We are not responsible for any damages or losses arising from the use of any information herein. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

http://lombardipublishing.com/?page_id=24

• Like 1

An economist is someone who will explain tomorrow why what he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.

• Like 1

An economist is someone who will explain tomorrow why what he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.

... while laughing all the way to the bank with your money.

• Like 1

Only the insiders at the Fed can predict when or if the crash will occur. Its pretty obvious after the last two american administrations that the end is near and America is bankrupt. Its impossible to pay off its debt without drastically raising taxes or major spending cuts similar to what the Greeks are faced with right now. If the Fed were to raise interest rates even just a couple points it would get dumped in no time. Without americas military it would have crashed a few years ago. I think we'll see more of the same for the time being... QE 4 will be a major talking point in the coming months and Obama will take the Nation back to war torn Iraq and into Syria. An attack on americans is needed for this to result... it just ain't going to happen out of the blue.

• Like 1

Only the insiders at the Fed can predict when or if the crash will occur. Its pretty obvious after the last two american administrations that the end is near and America is bankrupt. Its impossible to pay off its debt without drastically raising taxes or major spending cuts similar to what the Greeks are faced with right now. If the Fed were to raise interest rates even just a couple points it would get dumped in no time. Without americas military it would have crashed a few years ago. I think we'll see more of the same for the time being... QE 4 will be a major talking point in the coming months and Obama will take the Nation back to war torn Iraq and into Syria. An attack on americans is needed for this to result... it just ain't going to happen out of the blue.

The thing is - as bad as it is in the US we're still a better bet than anyone else. So when the $ goes, the world economy goes. It's going to be a massive, painful reboot and no one is coming out unscathed except the richest of the rich.

The OP is a sales pitch in the form of: "I predicted the last crash because I'm so smart, and now I'm predicting the next one!" It's a trick used by bears to fool and lure people,

But perhaps Br would like to explain what currency the USD$ will collapse against in 2015 and why? Why this year?

We've always had a recession every 4-5 years in this country. But since Quantitative Easing began, it would seem to me that Americans now feel entitled not to ever suffer through another recession again