Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Muslim Extremists Preach Violence in Europe

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    zephyr

zephyr

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 09:37 AM

and we long for the Iranian population to free itself and establish a democratic,

Reforms will only be possible when foreigners stop interfering in our affairs and stop their empty daily menace against Iran (it doesnt impress us anymore)! As long as there are strong daily threats from abroad, it's naive to expect reforms in any country original.gif

#47    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 15 December 2004 - 04:06 AM

Deport the lot of them and get rid! 

I am absoloutely fed up with these scumbags. They live in my country with all the privalidges that our country offers and they spout of their treasonous bullshit. I have siad this before, their is still a law, though not used anymore...pity, where comitting acts of treason are punishable by death...maybe its about time the goverment made an example of Hazma!

Your far more generious than me tongue.gif Deport them? Nah, I'd have them all 'disappear'

And the government's weak, its controlled by capitalists who will use Hamza and others to make money for lawyers in court, and will be supported in its actions to give him a 500,000 prision cell by the traditionally rightwing supporters of Liberty Rights. Meanwhile the sane supporters of leftwing Equality Rights will see him as a threat to the collective society and have him shot.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users