Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

flying shipping containers ?

qxcontinuum

so apparently many pilots claimed to have seen such things flying around their planes and totally quiet. they appear to be regular china type metallic containers but no engine of plane can be seen carrying them.

have any of you heard more about it?

China huh?

• Like 1

Were they hanging in the air in exactly the same way bricks don't?

• Like 8

if so, someone had better visit our local galactic planning department, and quick.

• Like 3

You spoilsport, I was just going to say that. :angry:

Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 2

Try here for a rather clever suggestion by seeder, or maybe it was just a really, really windy day.. :D

Oh, and *many pilots*??? Cite please..

• Like 2

Try here for a rather clever suggestion by seeder, or maybe it was just a really, really windy day.. :D

Oh, and *many pilots*??? Cite please..

Quite possibly, although you'd hope these pilots would know where they were, particularly with cloud or fog that low, so you'd hope they'd know that tall buildings were in the vicinity. :unsure2:

if so, someone had better visit our local galactic planning department, and quick.

Maybe they fell to the ground and missed ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

Maybe they fell to the ground and missed ?

Happened to me once but it involved imbibing copious amounts of alcohol. :lol:

Quite possibly, although you'd hope these pilots would know where they were, particularly with cloud or fog that low, so you'd hope they'd know that tall buildings were in the vicinity. :unsure2:

The only story I've heard came from a passenger, not a pilot. It was in the first link I gave, and, rather damningly in my opinion, that passenger was unable to get any other passenger to see what s/he saw.. Hence my requests for these alleged pilot's reports - I don't think they exist.

so apparently many pilots claimed to have seen such things flying around their planes and totally quiet. they

appear to be regular china type metallic containers but no engine of plane can be seen carrying them.

Yes, I`ve seen hundreds of it.

Seen by pilots? Confirmed.

Arround the plane? Confirmed.

Chineese containers? Confiirmed.

Metallic? Confirmed.

Engines? No. Confirmed.

Totally quite? Confirmed.

Flying? Negative.

Aircraft_cargo_ULD_loader_in_operaton_zpstkbidhi1.jpg

• Like 5

It's air hooks - yup, they are being held up by air hooks.

• Like 1

so apparently many pilots claimed to have seen such things flying around their planes and totally quiet. they appear to be regular china type metallic containers but no engine of plane can be seen carrying them.

Apparently not. Which woo woo website did you pick up that little gem from and immediately decided to post here without doing even the slightest of research on the matter and thus once again demonstrating the lack of knowledge you so cherish and will continuously and stubbornly demonstrate?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently not. Which woo woo website did you pick up that little gem from and immediately decided to post here without doing even the slightest of research on the matter and thus once again demonstrating the lack of knowledge you so cherish and will continuously and stubbornly demonstrate?

Cheers,

Badeskov

looks like even here on the forums

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=202637&st=30#entry5260162

QxC, I already linked to that....

But may I remind you of YOUR words:

so apparently many pilots claimed to have seen such things flying around their planes

That UM thread has no reference to any claim by a pilot. As this sort of misinformation appears to be a very regular habit with you, this time I would ask you to do one of three things:

1. CITE the reports of 'many pilots'.

2. Politely apologise and withdraw the claim, presumably on the excuse that you can't find / remember where you read it..

3. Admit you just made it up.

If there is another option, I'm all ears.

I was going to post something sarcastic--but what's the point? Ten bloodhounds have already dogpiled on this rabbit. :whistle:

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

I was going to post something sarcastic--but what's the point? Ten bloodhounds have already dogpiled on this rabbit. :whistle:

LOL

flying shipping containers - Unexplained Mysteries

www.unexplained-mysteries.com › … › Unexplained Mysteries

• Last updated: Aug 28, 2013 ·
  • 14 posts ·
  • First post: Aug 27, 2006

flying shipping containers ? - posted in Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon: so apparently many pilots claimed to have seen such things flying around their ...This is the only reference to the topic online!