Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cube UFO coming through cloud

Here you go UFO fans, another ufo story in the news..

Is cube UFO coming through cloud 'sign of SATAN' or 'warning before alien ATTACK?' (video)

CONSPIRACY theorists have seized on pictures they claim shows a "sinister and mind-blowing" cube-shaped unidentified flying object (UFO) coming to Earth through a portal from another dimension.

http://www.express.c...gram-devil-omen

:lol: Yeh whatever!! I'll hold off on my opinions/debunking for a while and let you have some fun

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Gregg Prescott, editor of the In5D spiritual website, warned the cube was linked to the devil.

He said: "If this is a real, cube-shaped UFO, then it probably is not here in humanity’s best interests based on my research of the cube and its ties to Saturn/Cronus/Satan.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
  • Like 6

"Apparently this story was considered "too good to check" as a simple Google search would reveal that Secureteam 10, aka Tyler Glockner, is a professional hoaxer who has been debunked many times over. The voices of his "witnesses" are often the hoaxer's own with a pitch filter applied."

• Like 5

Huh. Must be a video hoax of some type, as something that (presumably) large and in that location would have been radar-spotted, I'm guessing.

"Apparently this story was considered "too good to check" as a simple Google search would reveal that Secureteam 10, aka Tyler Glockner, is a professional hoaxer who has been debunked many times over. The voices of his "witnesses" are often the hoaxer's own with a pitch filter applied."

:tu:

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

I knew in geometry that cubes where pure evil now I have my proof!!

• Like 2

Hammerclaw gets the Cigar!! :tu:

I thought the voice would be a giveaway for those familiar with his/their work but not the name

(sometimes I dont like to give it away to soon just to see the believers responses :lol:)

• Like 2

Hammerclaw gets the Cigar!! :tu:

I thought the voice would be a giveaway for those familiar with his/their work but not the name

(sometimes I dont like to give it away to soon just to see the believers responses :lol:)

Someone else did the work. The denouement is usually found in forum of the original site. :yes:
  • Like 1

So we're short of material in the UFO and Extraterrestrials forum now?

• Like 1

desperately short, have you not noticed the boring old threads being posted on time and again just for something to do?

Ive said it before and will say it again... ufology is dead.... the ufologists themselves bought it on (and the hoaxers)

• Like 1

desperately short, have you not noticed the boring old threads being posted on time and again just for something to do?

Ive said it before and will say it again... ufology is dead.... the ufologists themselves bought it on (and the hoaxers)

It does seem that someone watches a episode of ancient aliens and directly logs onto here to hash out old theories. There are occasionally new stories and ideas but the repeats far out weigh them.

Edited by Shouldthisexist

Some of us will never be short of it.

Ufology is dead. Once you take out all the old classic stories from ufology, like Roswell, Bily Meir, Betty and Barney Hill etc (and the rest), that have been shredded, investigated, discussed endlessly on many forums, what are we left with in the modern times?

Nothing. Still no proof, still no evidence, still none the wiser.

Yet we live in a time when most of us carry a phone with a camera and video camera.. and still, modern ufo photos are just dots of light, or bugs, birds, planes, drones etc. And zillions of hoaxes...but No proof.

We have all kinds of satellites monitoring space, and earth, we have a space station with an uncluttered view of space, we have the hubble, very powerful land based telescopes, even in the domestic market telescopes have become high tec and lower in price, we have probes around other planets, rovers on Mars...yet...nothing. We have SETI linked up to thousands of home PC users to sift thru all the static in the hope of an alien signal....and STILL NOTHING!

In other words, the world, is literally primed with all our tech, to be able to really study ufology...but there is nothing to study!

What does this say about ufology? That it all began with some people making stuff up for attention or fame? That someone once threw a hubcap in the air and took a photo, which was passed off as a flying saucer...and started a sort of trend? That a bunch of mates camping made up spooky alien stories around the camp fire and others took the story as fact?

Because people do that dont they? They get influenced by something or somebody, then repeat their behaviour. Just look at the modern crazes that sweep the internet, like planking for ex..

• Like 7

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET NOTICED ON THIS PLANET?

7066177249_f259988cf3_o_d.gif

• Like 3

I would like to be the first to thank you for mentally scaring me for life.... I would prefer if they returned to their home planet now.

• Like 2

It does seem that someone watches a episode of ancient aliens and directly logs onto here to hash out old theories. There are occasionally new stories and ideas but the repeats far out weigh them.

Slightly off Topic, but I keep seeing your username as "should the sexist". :unsure:

• Like 6

Slightly off Topic, but I keep seeing your username as "should the sexist". :unsure:

:lol: Me too!

• Like 3

It's part of my evil alien mind games :)

• Like 3

Stay out of New York City....in that outfit in that town you are just another tourist or artist....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Stay out of New York City....in that outfit in that town you are just another tourist or artist....

Cheers,

Badeskov

It did occur to me after i posted it, if in certain parts of "town" it would not turn too many heads.

• Like 1

:lol: Me too!

metoo.gif

• Like 1