Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The End Of Farscape.... ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,488 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 16 March 2003 - 12:40 PM

Possible spolier alert here - so if you have not seen the last episode of Farscape, stop reading now.

---------------------------------------------------

So what did everyone else think of the final episode ? I can't believe they ended it like that - it seemed like a perfectly happy ending until the last 30 seconds. It looks exactly like they fully intended to continue with a season 5 but decided against it after they'd done the ending to season 4.

There's still a huge fanbase demanding another season, but so far no official word.

Lets hope they see some sense and make a season 5  rolleyes.gif                                                  

#2    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 16 March 2003 - 12:50 PM

Aghhh I know why can't we have a 'stamping foot icon'......

click here

this might raise some hopes but I must admit I'm not holding my breath unsure.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#3    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 16 March 2003 - 03:49 PM

I watched the "Last episode" on Monday and was tottally gutted. dry.gif
If they cut the program by 5mins then I would of been happy cause everything was nice. But No! they had to ruin everything and end it on a gutwrencher!!
And to add insult to injury we see a "To Be Continued" which we all knew wasn't to be!!!!!
So to the bloody Sci Fi channel.. Cough Up the Money and satisfy our need for a happy ending you Frelling Megra-Fahrbots!!!!!!.  mad.gif                                                  

#4    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 20 March 2003 - 12:12 PM

An interesting Article, not looking good for  Farscape

sad.gifclick smiley                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users