Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this footage of a ghost?

b2121

That is not a ghost, its a piece of fluff caught in the bright light on the right.

Jeeze, has the person who thought it was a ghost, never seen dust or fluff in the dark under lighting before? Obviously not!

This is a security camera and the security guard thinks he sees a ghost when ts clearly fluff.....would not like tosee what he will think if an intruder gets in........

"Police, help, we are being invading by zombies" !

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Before I look, is this your hotel or clip?

That is kinda cool. (In comparison to some of the trash i've watched)

Look's like a woman with her hair in a pony tail or some such.

Her fluffy scrunchie glows as she glides.

Much more convincing than usual for a ghost catch clip

You're meant to kill the buzz!

The video is of nothing, as freetoroam says, a bit of fluff, or similar.

Music as usual, another crappy addition to enhance a non-event.

• Like 1

I've just wasted 38 seconds of my life.

What happens to the picture quality?

• Like 1

If anything I am much more partial to say this was faked, but there is no way this was a "piece of fluff" or whatever you want to tell yourself. I have security cameras around my house so I think I would know if it was dust, bugs, "fluff". If it isn't faked then it might very well be real.

• Like 1

I can see the top of a 1700's era tri-cornered hat and possibly a cape. If the video was tampered with it's probably fake, but it is fun to look at!

• Like 1

It's, to me, an obvious video hoax.

It just screams "I'm fake"

The viral marketing for the new Ghostbusters movie has begun I see.

Per owner: The footage was tampered with ... enough said I suppose ... pity.

• Like 1

Per owner: The footage was tampered with ... enough said I suppose ... pity.

Thanks. Where did you learn this? (I apologize in advance if the answer is obvious!)

If anything I am much more partial to say this was faked, but there is no way this was a "piece of fluff" or whatever you want to tell yourself. I have security cameras around my house so I think I would know if it was dust, bugs, "fluff". If it isn't faked then it might very well be real.

Yeah, but you believe what you want.

• Like 1

Thanks. Where did you learn this? (I apologize in advance if the answer is obvious!)

The owner is quoted in the article several times saying so ... I'd be interested to see the original

I found it very entertaining anyway. It was well done if it was a fake. Very Ghost-Bustery. :tu:

• Like 1

Fake, the depth perception is all sorts of messed up and the "ghost" walks in a straight line and slowly shrinks.

• Like 1

All I saw was cigarette smoke wafting up a stairway recorded by a security cam at a low framerate.

Good app.but the movement is not fluid.like a target at a carnival game it keeps on a steady level like its floating not walking.!?

I enjoyed that and was glad I watched it before reading the comments but as Calibeliever say the owner admits the footage had been tampered with...

But despite owner Simon Ellison admitted the bar is quite spooky, he said the leaked footage had been edited to make it even more dramatic.

Simon, 44, who is originally from Manchester but now lives in Denmark, said: “There is something there, moving along the rope bridge, but a lot of it has clearly been added.”

Simon said: “For one it is CCTV. It records all the time, not just because there is motion. Also it has a battery symbol in the corner and our CCTV runs from the mains.

“And the camera shaking is a nice touch..."

The establishment also has a 'shipwreck theme', great publicity. Shame about the quality of the reporting though, not great publicity for the Liverpool Echo.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

just a puff of smoke