Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

There are no bases on the moon or Mars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1    mikebuff

mikebuff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 12:45 PM

There is no base on the moon or Mars. This is the stupidest conspiracy I've ever heard. If there really was a base amateur radio astronomers would have picked up the signal years ago. Case closed... End of stupid conspiracy

It takes only 1 lie..and the conspiracy spreads for years... and even ends up getting published in books. It just goes to show how stupid people are.
I have seen UFO's with my own eyes... but they are not on the moon and Neil Armstrong DID NOT see one there.

#2    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,804 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 03 December 2004 - 12:49 PM

I agree in that I dont think theres a base on the moon nor Mars... but if there was, how exactly would an amature radio astronomer pick up a base on the dark side of the moon?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#3    mikebuff

mikebuff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE(Stellar @ Dec 3 2004, 01:49 PM)
I agree in that I dont think theres a base on the moon nor Mars... but if there was, how exactly would an amature radio astronomer pick up a base on the dark side of the moon?

View Post

First of all Neil Armstrong did not Visit the dark side of the moon, and second of all if a signal was coming off anywhere from the moon.. it would get picked up anyway.

#4    Zeus

Zeus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

• The mind is Now.

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:23 PM

Yeah!!! you are absolutely right. Of course you are. wink2.gif ....What I wanna know is how you know this claim is absolute fact. If you make a claim...back it up...I want to how you can possibly prove this claim.... whistling2.gif

Because there is a book about the moon bases, does it mean they are there???

Because i have no eyes/equipment to see the moon bases, does it mean they are not there???

#5    devvo

devvo

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:27 PM

Do they even claim to have a base on mars?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6    Mad Manfred

Mad Manfred

Cutesy Wootsy

• 4,505 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:31 PM

Armstrong didn't step foot on the moon. Period. No one has. Yet.

The whole fake moon landing fiasco is one of the only conspiracies I believe in.

#7    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,804 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 03 December 2004 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE(mikebuff @ Dec 3 2004, 12:56 PM)
First of all Neil Armstrong did not Visit the dark side of the moon, and second of all if a signal was coming off anywhere from the moon.. it would get picked up anyway.

View Post

Umm, I know that... but that still doesnt change the fact that if there is a base on the dark side of the moon thats not transmitting signals, or who's signals are masked or something way higher than our level of tech, amatures wont pick it up...

The whole fake moon landing fiasco is one of the only conspiracies I believe in.

I dont believe that theres an alien base on the moon, nor that the moon landing was fake... but I wont say its impossible.

----Seraphina

#8    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
    When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Posted 03 December 2004 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE(mikebuff @ Dec 3 2004, 04:45 AM)
There is no base on the moon or Mars. This is the stupidest conspiracy I've ever heard. If there really was a base amateur radio astronomers would have picked up the signal years ago. Case closed... End of stupid conspiracy

It takes only 1 lie..and the conspiracy spreads for years... and even ends up getting published in books. It just goes to show how stupid people are.
I have seen UFO's with my own eyes... but they are not on the moon and Neil Armstrong DID NOT see one there.

View Post

You have never been to the moon, have you? Nor will you ever go to the moon. It takes billions of dollars to do so, and it is regulated by the government.

What makes you think the government is going to make it's entire military prowess known to it's general public? The stealth bomber was declassified 30 years ago, and it still remains the most high tech aircraft in our air-forces. Obviously, technology has come a long way since the 70's. We surely must have very, very advanced, secret aircraft that the government keeps under wraps.

If we have secret air craft, why not secret bases? There are surely many military installation around the globe that stay in total secrecy. So why couldn't a government/military base on the moon also be kept a secret?

Logic dictates a moon base is probable.

I think you need to open your mind to things bigger than yourself. There is very well documented proof of a soviet-US joint base upon the moon. Also, since you like amateur radio astronomers, perhaps you would like to consider why NASA decides to casually slip from very plain english into cryptic codes upon discussing certain "natural geological occurences" on the moon, certain flashes of light, and certain arial objects. I'll tell you what, I'm going to start a new thread, and we'll go from there.

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#9    mikebuff

mikebuff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:16 PM

There is nothing to prove. All the cospiracies about the moon base and aliens there have been debunked.  It has been 35 years  and only 1 person has said that Neil Armstrong Saw Ufo's and a base on the Moon.. Otto Binder, and he was a science fiction writer. Come on people! you can't be that dumb?... 35 years and not 1 signal or sighting coming from the moon.  Has anyone ever seen the movie Alternative 3?.. Even the Studio that made the film admited it was an April Fools Hoax. Take the time and do a little reasearch.. There is no Astronaut named Bob Grodin. He was an Actor!  I even saw the Nasa secret tapes when they hung the space tether and the magnetic field it created atracted all sorts of debris. Thats all it was ..debris. You can do a simple experiment at home to prove this. Take a fat candle and light it...after the wax is melted and there is a pool of wax under the flame drop some cigarette ashes in the melted wax.. and watch as it pulls and repels the ashes floating in the wax. The internet is full of bullshit..and they are beeing tricked by showman that profit from people who are lacking in intelligence. There are magicians that can make an airplane disapeer in an open field in front of a big crowd.. but that doesn't mean that magic is real. The next thing you are going to tell me is that Vampires and warewolves are real. Wake up people!

#10    mikebuff

mikebuff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 11:42 PM

"If we have secret air craft, why not secret bases?"

We do have secret bases... on planet earth ..not on the moon

"Logic dictates a moon base is probable."

You have no logic!

There is not one legitimate paranormal investigator that will back this claim.  People with no logic have a hard time distinguishing between reality and fantasy.  There is no proof in 35 years that Neil Armstrong saw a Ufo's and a  base on the moon therefore there is nothing to disprove but the conspiracy itself. This IS logic!

#11    Burgundy Johnson

Burgundy Johnson

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 12:35 AM

and how exactly would you "disprove/prove" that he SAW something?

exactly.

you CAN'T

it's a matter of honor and trust.

Edited by Joe013, 04 December 2004 - 12:35 AM.

#12    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,804 posts

-Patton

Posted 04 December 2004 - 12:43 AM

Listen, mike... Basically: A conspiracy theory can NOT be disproven. If you disprove something, conspiracy theorists come back and say its the gov trying to hide the truth. Is it possible? Sure, it is. Is it probable? Not necessairly.

----Seraphina

#13    molo

molo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• I'm the dark specter of food!

Posted 04 December 2004 - 12:55 AM

armstrong landed on the moon because why would he even talk about aliens watching theM/?? why "joke" about a serious tpic like this which shouldn't be taken lightly by the government

#14    BeWell

BeWell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• A wise man learns, a wiser man listens

Posted 04 December 2004 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE(Mad Manfred @ Dec 3 2004, 04:31 PM)

View Post

Where's your information that no one has stepped on the moon?  I'd like to check that out for myself.

"Non Sibi Sed Omnibus"  
(None of us are as smart as all of us)

"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as fraud."- C.G. JUNG

BeWell's Avatar animation by UA & thabarman

#15    mikebuff

mikebuff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 02:09 AM

And for those of you who think we haven't gone to the moon. Read this

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

By the way, all the answers i'm getting from you people proves one thing ..That you are all dumb, dumber, and  dumbest people around.

And another point to mention. China is going to the moon in 6 years. And there are probes orbiting the moon right now and more will be sent before China goes.

And still none of these probes  find any signals coming off the moon.

And the whole moon has been mapped with state of the art technology by scientists as well as private companies and none of them saw a base there.

There is a private company that has sattelites that can read the licence plate number on your car from a sattellite in orbit. Look them up and waste your money for photo proof of this base and all you are going to find is nothing but the flags that were left there to begin with.

You can also purchase a ham radio and point it at the moon and spend the rest of your life waiting for a signal.

Science lies on proof and bad science relies on heresay.

Where is the proof ?  As the story goes "amateur ham radio Astronomers have picked up a conversation from Neil Armstrong saying .."those babies are Huge", but as it stands today(35 years later) not one ham radio operator has come forward admiting this or with any proof. This story was started by Otto Binder, a science fiction writer (now dead) and not 1 person has backed up his claim or even attempted to for that matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users