Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Torch of Quetzalcoatl

Thunder37

whut?

https://en.wikipedia...ue_Star_Kachina

"the History Channel and is produced by Prometheus Entertainment. Some ancient alien theorists, such as Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, interpret the prophecy of the Blue Star Kachina to be a reference to the return of extraterrestrial life."

Oh we have the History Channel as a source and Giorgio as the interpreter.... :lol: Now you've lost any cred.

what are YOUR views on what youre posting? A FEW sentences, in your own words would be nice, rather than links

Denver Airport is the gift that keeps on giving for the Tinfoil brigade isn't it?

• Like 4

We all know somebody have to do it, so to get it out of the way I made this especially for you:

869897.jpg

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

We all know somebody have to do it, so to get it out of the way I made this especially for you:

869897.jpg

Well, at least his hair looks like an alíen

He's not an alien:

what-if-the-aliens-guy-isnt-crazy.jpg

• Like 7

The link in the OP is from 2011. You can tell right away that it is dated. It mentions Mirabel airport outside of Montreal. It ended passenger flights in 2004 and the main terminal building has been demolished.

What a lovely highly credible, irrefutable blog post you have there...

Edited by nuclearwessel
  • Like 1

Anyone else find that the ancient astronaut theories are somewhat racist? (I am not referring to the author of this thread, btw)

I mean, there is no question about who built the Colosseum or the Gothic Cathedrals, but when the discussion is moved to South America or the Middle East, then it must be Aliens. These people were too primitive to build such wonders.

The only exceptions I remember are Stonehenge, and when they attribute the achievements of scientists as a result of extraterrestrial intervention.

However, and without doubt, these theories do nothing but underestimate the ingenuity of our ancestors.

• Like 1

Anyone else find that the ancient astronaut theories are somewhat racist? (I am not referring to the author of this thread, btw)

I mean, there is no question about who built the Colosseum or the Gothic Cathedrals, but when the discussion is moved to South America or the Middle East, then it must be Aliens. These people were too primitive to build such wonders.

The only exceptions I remember are Stonehenge, and when they attribute the achievements of scientists as a result of extraterrestrial intervention.

However, and without doubt, these theories do nothing but underestimate the ingenuity of our ancestors.

I do see racist attitudes in many ancient alien stories. People are clever and have been for a long time and all across the world.

I remember seeing a wonderful show and a naive person says, "It's just white people pretending to do African dance." Would they dare say it's just black people pretending to do ballet? I hope that person was embarrassed afterwards after they realized what they said.

An ancient alien place is Zimbabwe in the country of Zim. It's a beautiful construction in a beautiful place. While waiting for the bus we caught a ride out there with a local who told us that there was no way the locals built it and it must have been built by the Ancient Egyptians. I had already seen footage shot by that AA hoaxer VonDaniken. So when I got out there I had already heard the AA crap and the racist crap. When I got out there I was amazed. It was a wonderful and quiet place to visit. The staff at the park helped relay information to us about the origins and dating of the place. I certainly am glad that I was able to see this place.

So who do I think built it? The locals. No hieroglyphics anywhere. No vitrification (sorry for the Z-joke). Zimbabwe ruins are a testament to the cleverness of people all across the globe whether they chose to built enduring structures or not.

• Like 2