Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Ghosts’ Most Likely to Be Males

Still Waters

In a study of 337 cases of people who have reported encounters with the dead, many of the apparitions were of people who have died violently, particularly males. If the apparition was of someone who died violently, it was more likely to appear to a stranger. On the other hand, apparitions of people who died naturally were more likely to appear to a friend or family member.

http://www.theepocht...iolently-study/

• Like 1

I would venture to guess that - in general - men are more likely to die violent deaths, so this shouldn't really surprise anyone...

• Like 3

that's why it's the Marshmallow Man, not Suzy Creamcheese....

• Like 1

Feminists won't like that!

I thought the more dead men, the better the world is. Maybe it doesn't count if they are still hanging about cat-calling in the after-life

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 1

Jeeze, first one needs to establish the existence of ghosts before even attempting gender association.

And who's to say that visual gender identity of a ghost is even accurate?

They often appear as who we want them to be, then changes with a different observer.

Hard call.

BS

They look at their ghostly genitalia?

Wow yes well this is quite true. But as I have seen in Japanese Horror female ghosts as the main villain

are quite popular. But in American horror the ghosts and killers are usually male.

Ever since watching The Ring, those girls in the white dress and hair over their face always creeped me out!

But with all the animals that are killed for food every day there should be millions of ghosts... so many ghosts there should be a congestion charge!

Malicious entities often males and humans, especially those who enjoy scaring people.

So, where would caitlyn Jenner fall under if she were a ghost?

And there is so much wrong with this story. Ghosts existing, how do you count the ghost population (they're not mailing in a census), and why would someone care about this? Is it pointing out that men do not accept the afterlife as easily as females? Is God only accepting females and asking the boys to hold up a minute on earth?

So, where would caitlyn Jenner fall under if she were a ghost?

And there is so much wrong with this story. Ghosts existing, how do you count the ghost population (they're not mailing in a census), and why would someone care about this? Is it pointing out that men do not accept the afterlife as easily as females? Is God only accepting females and asking the boys to hold up a minute on earth?

There isn't many evil ghosts but a lot turn out to be males.

This proves that even when dead some men will still not ask for directions even if is to the other side.

• Like 2

I thought the more dead men, the better the world is. Maybe it doesn't count if they are still hanging about cat-calling in the after-life

lol true, perhaps we need a quota?