Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange experience

El majiko

Back in 1997 My brother and I attended a party thrown by some friends. After the party we returned home shortly after midnight. Since I had been driving that night I had not been drinking and neither had my brother. He informed me that he had some beers and we should have a couple drinks and watch a movie, he had just bought Titanic on VHS. We grabbed some beers and went to watch the movie. He had a tv on a shelf right in front of the widow in his room. the TV partially blocked the window but you could still see outside, which was our backyard. He popped the tape in and the previews started playing. He set down on the couch in front of the TV and I sat on the other couch on his left side.the previews were still playing when I noticed something outside the window. At first it was hard to see what it was because it was really dark and the glow from the TV wasn't helping, but as my eyes focused I could see something clearly standing outside the window looking in on us. i say something because this thing looked to be darker than the rest of the outside view. As I stared at it I noticed how small the length of shoulder was and how big its head seemed compared to its shoulder. As I kept my eyes on it it cocked its head as if to get a better look inside. Now here is where it's weird for me. I can remember that I noticed its eyes and how dark they were but I can not remember Any specifics about its face no matter how hard I try. I can see it in my memory but I cannot seem to describe it. I know what I saw but it's as if I can't get it out. Just like it cocked its head to look in, it moved its head Back and and away from the window. I turned to see my brother and he turned to me, I asked " did you see that too?" He replied "the shadow". That is when I noticed he was holding a shotgun he kept in his room, and I had a pistol in my hand. Now neither of us were armed that night. And to this day we have no recollection of arming ourselves that night. After a minute of confusion we decided to step outside and investigate. We went around the house but could not find anything or anyone. We returned inside wondering what it was, at that point is when we heard the vhs player click and start rewinding the tape on its own. Well if you ar old enough to remember it only did that when the tape completely ran to the end. We couldn't have been outside for more that fifteen minutes, but somehow the Tape played in its entirety. What is even more strange than this experience is that it took us nearly ten years to remember this had happened to us. It wasn't until one Christmas nearly ten years later. We were both drinking and one of our aunts and my mother were telling ghost stories and my brother said drunkenly "you remember when we saw that weird shadow with the dark eyes?" Thats when we started putting bits and pieces together. To this day I am not truly sure what we saw or what happened that night. Ever since I remembered some things I've wanted to get it off my chest. Just thought I'd share to see if any one has ever heard or experience anything like this.

• Like 2

Back in 1997 My brother and I attended a party thrown by some friends. After the party we returned home shortly after midnight. Since I had been driving that night I had not been drinking and neither had my brother. He informed me that he had some beers and we should have a couple drinks and watch a movie, he had just bought Titanic on VHS. We grabbed some beers and went to watch the movie. He had a tv on a shelf right in front of the widow in his room. the TV partially blocked the window but you could still see outside, which was our backyard. He popped the tape in and the previews started playing. He set down on the couch in front of the TV and I sat on the other couch on his left side.the previews were still playing when I noticed something outside the window. At first it was hard to see what it was because it was really dark and the glow from the TV wasn't helping, but as my eyes focused I could see something clearly standing outside the window looking in on us. i say something because this thing looked to be darker than the rest of the outside view. As I stared at it I noticed how small the length of shoulder was and how big its head seemed compared to its shoulder. As I kept my eyes on it it cocked its head as if to get a better look inside. Now here is where it's weird for me. I can remember that I noticed its eyes and how dark they were but I can not remember Any specifics about its face no matter how hard I try. I can see it in my memory but I cannot seem to describe it. I know what I saw but it's as if I can't get it out. Just like it cocked its head to look in, it moved its head Back and and away from the window. I turned to see my brother and he turned to me, I asked " did you see that too?" He replied "the shadow". That is when I noticed he was holding a shotgun he kept in his room, and I had a pistol in my hand. Now neither of us were armed that night. And to this day we have no recollection of arming ourselves that night. After a minute of confusion we decided to step outside and investigate. We went around the house but could not find anything or anyone. We returned inside wondering what it was, at that point is when we heard the vhs player click and start rewinding the tape on its own. Well if you ar old enough to remember it only did that when the tape completely ran to the end. We couldn't have been outside for more that fifteen minutes, but somehow the Tape played in its entirety. What is even more strange than this experience is that it took us nearly ten years to remember this had happened to us. It wasn't until one Christmas nearly ten years later. We were both drinking and one of our aunts and my mother were telling ghost stories and my brother said drunkenly "you remember when we saw that weird shadow with the dark eyes?" Thats when we started putting bits and pieces together. To this day I am not truly sure what we saw or what happened that night. Ever since I remembered some things I've wanted to get it off my chest. Just thought I'd share to see if any one has ever heard or experience anything like this.

Welcome to UM.

Horrible story. Every bit of it. From '1997' to the 'Titanic on VHS' and everything after.

You're in the wrong place if this will be how you post. Arm yourself differently next time ;)

I know exactly what you saw And I can explain everything that you have experienced,

It was a type of a shadow entity called Nisce, it causes memory blur, losing hours of your life, not remembering face details, not remembering actions, everything they are dangerous and Psychic creatures, next time stay away,

they do not attack when they are alone

you were lucky

need More info, or want to start fighting them?

*snip*

Eg

Edited by rashore
rule 1b