Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Presidential Predictions

joc

Feel free to enter your predictions on the Presidential Election ... might be nice if you had a reason why...but it isn't necessary...

TRUMP/CRUZ

Why: Because Trump is a leader...and America wants a leader.

Cruz..because ...he is smart enough not to dis Trump...unlike the dufuss Governor of the Great State of Texas.

Unlike the b**** that's running...unlike everyone else who just doesn't get it.

...and...Cruz had the balls to take on the Establishment in Congress...and he didn't back down...and America likes that!

...so...yeah...go ahead...state your own prediction...

don't expect me to comment ...I am working literally from dawn until dusk...Monday thru Friday and sometimes on Saturday...and when I'm not...I'm in the pool with a beer...so yeah...

• Like 1

Hey Joc, haven't seen you for a while. I'm plumping for Trump. It's the new I Like Ike.

• Like 1

Damn Joc nice to see ya bud!

We don't always see eye to eye but i can always expect a nice convo!

I'm kinda in the same situation at the moment,my schedule got a bit more lumped together than i usually have planned this time of year but what can ya do...

If everything goes right though i will have mid Oct through the 2nd week of the new year to relax abit!

Goddamnit i really need a break :lol:

I'm thinking that $ always tells the tale so unless some unimaginable meltdown occurs, Jeb will be the tired old republicrat horse and unless indicted and convicted (like a stake through the heart) the Hildebeast will be the donkey's posterior... and it's the Ass by a nose...

i don't have a prediction, but i predict that all predictions will be wrong

predictably.

• Like 1

I'm thinking that $ always tells the tale so unless some unimaginable meltdown occurs, Jeb will be the tired old republicrat horse and unless indicted and convicted (like a stake through the heart) the Hildebeast will be the donkey's posterior... and it's the Ass by a nose...

I can't stand the thought of that,but i can't help but think that in the end your reality is the same damn thing i see as reality in the end...All we can hope for is a different ending...

Come on voters if reality as a blind man can see it is reality a clinton or a bush would,could,and should not be our next leader...

Then again i expect nothing to change...Meh

Earlier tonight in Derry New Hampshire, during a press conference, Donald was asked questions on the other republican candidates and he said," One of the great honors is those who have attacked me have gone down(polls)... Ted Cruz and... Carson(Ben) he's been really good".

Skip to 12:10 for above quoted comment.

Full press conference vid:

Thanks for the video links recently acidhead!

I honestly havn't had the time to keep up with everything recently...

Much appreciated my friend :tu:

• Like 2

Forgive me as I am Brit, but I need to know what Americans are letting the World in for, I predict that the Guy/Girl with the biggest load of oratory bull**** will win then we can all get back to normal. The last few have been a disaster .

Feel free to enter your predictions on the Presidential Election

No idea. Depends how the primaries go.

My guess for the primaries would be:

For the Right Ticket:

Bush / John Kasich

or Walker / Rubio

For the Left Ticket:

Clinton / Julian Castro

or Sanders / someone who's not even in the race yet. Probably female, definitely not Clinton, probably not Warren. Pick one from Amy Klobuchar, Kirsten Gillibrand or maybe even Kamala Harris.

I can't believe that anyone would actually vote for trump. It's a real testament to how messed up the repbulican party is.

• Like 5

I can't believe that anyone would actually vote for trump. It's a real testament to how messed up the repbulican party is.

I can't believe that anyone would actually vote for Hillary Clinton. It's a real testament to how messed up the democratic party is.

• Like 4

I can't believe that anyone would actually vote for Hillary Clinton. It's a real testament to how messed up the democratic party is.

I'm not disagreeing.

• Like 1

You're all wrong. It's going to be this surprise candidate from North Carolina:

http://wric.com/2015...percent-in-n-c/

Unfortunately, even though Mr. Deez Nuts is polling higher than most of the Republican candidates, he is a fictitious person invented by a 15yr Iowa boy who just filed paperwork with the FEC.

edited to add: The correct way to pronounce his name includes a double handed chopping gesture directed at your waist level while saying it. The guys at work stressed this point to me repeatedly.

Edited by Gromdor

i don't know... but I, like imaginary, can't understand Trump's popularity. I keep thinking he will drop out for some dramatic reason.. but it looks like he's actually going for it?!

so, if there is a significant split in the GOP voters.... Hillary wins.

* edit to remove an added crass comment > ( no puke icon.. shucks)

Edited by lightly

Unfortunately, even though Mr. Deez Nuts is polling higher than most of the Republican candidates, he is a fictitious person invented by a 15yr Iowa boy who just filed paperwork with the FEC.

edited to add: The correct way to pronounce his name includes a double handed chopping gesture directed at your waist level while saying it. The guys at work stressed this point to me repeatedly.

honestly, I'm just disappointed at the lack of originality. i mean, deez nuts? what is this, 1995?

that said, any purely fictitious candidate will have my equivalent vote.

• Like 1

Trump until 2017 when he's impeached by the first ever 100% in agreement Senate and Supreme Court.

• Like 3

Trump? Is he really a legitimate candidate? Republicans can't win if they keep nominating crap candidates.

Just because someone is a loudmouth doesn't make them presidential material. He's yet to have one single solid policy plan. He is a blow hard, and he'll fall apart once he's forced to actually tell us what he plans to do.

GOP:

Trump/Kasich (RNC won't actually allow Trump's nomination) - because Trump is the blaring 90% of GOP issues personified that a majority of xenophobic, zealous rednecks aspounses (the RNC just doesn't like seeing how unelectable it is in stark light)

Bush (possibly Carson)/Kasich - I think Kasich is going to be the safe, TRUE moderate (fairly reasonable) choice that will help any candidate

DNC:

Sanders/O'Malley (Bernie perfectly illustrates many people's frustration and offers actual beneficial, progressive change, O'Malley seems a "fun", responsible VP)

Hillary/Castro (doubt it, though she wants him) or O'Malley, Webb or a possibly unnamed as-yet candidate (DNC won't allow Bernie to be dominated)

By math alone, even without the numerous literally deplorable positions on issues that has already removed them solidly from any chance at the white house, the GOP will trail, probably fairly significantly, behind whoever is the democratic candidate. Without drastic change, the GOP won't win the throne in the foreseeable future

Edited by Paranormalcy

DNC:

Hillary/Castro

Fidel or Raúl?
  • Like 1