Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET Warship blasting earth

Midyin

I'm going to say, even before I've seen it, er, probably not. :unsure:

I come here with articles from them, and i tell you people what it says(usually linking to it so you all can read it for yourself), and then I watch you all methodically cut their claims to peaces...

I like it. It sets my mind at ease to see the horrific stories boiled down to "This is bull ****, and here's why."

• Like 1

Scot Waring praising streetcap!

Nuff said

• Like 1

Looks like some Red Sprites to me (think "upside down lightning").

• Like 2

Yeah, and the "warship" is at the same speed as the ISS. ET poser.

My question is, IF the image was legit. IF that is in fact a UFO piloted by an advanced race of Extra Terrestrials, and the were IN FACT blasting our planet with some kind of plasma based death ray weapon. Why haven't we here's about it?

Sure, people can argue that the mainstream news networks are hyding it from us, but you mean to tell me that NO ONE ON THE PLANET has any photos or videos of this ****?

In a world wherein the majority of people have cellphones that are capable of snapping pics, recording videos, and then uploading those pics and/or videos to social media sites or YouTube, but for some reason no one has?..

This smells like ****..

My question is, IF the image was legit. IF that is in fact a UFO piloted by an advanced race of Extra Terrestrials, and the were IN FACT blasting our planet with some kind of plasma based death ray weapon. Why haven't we here's about it?

Sure, people can argue that the mainstream news networks are hyding it from us, but you mean to tell me that NO ONE ON THE PLANET has any photos or videos of this ****?

In a world wherein the majority of people have cellphones that are capable of snapping pics, recording videos, and then uploading those pics and/or videos to social media sites or YouTube, but for some reason no one has?..

This smells like ****..

Where were they shooting?

Maybe they were shooting at the ocean (because they hate fish). Or shooting at the Middle of Siberia because they hate Elk.

• Like 3

Looks like some Red Sprites to me (think "upside down lightning").

Although it could be a reflection, It is not the first time that the people from ISS has seen the so-called Red Sprites.

Red Sprite from ISS

Red sprite from ISS 2

Some extra information:

Edited by Anomalocaris

Where were they shooting?

Maybe they were shooting at the ocean (because they hate fish). Or shooting at the Middle of Siberia because they hate Elk.

Perhaps the Dolphins called in an air strike to protect them from sharks..

• Like 1

It's an extremely good question. Perhaps it is answered thusly - back in the good ole halcyon days where you could get away with a crappy, poorly recorded, often faked ufo claim (Hi Billy Meier!!), we didn't have the Interwebz. Nowadays you can, if so inclined, look at genuine research, genuine investigation, look at examples of how images can be faked, apply logic to the backstory to see if it makes sense, talk to experts across the world, etc, etc. You don't have to, of course, especially if you really truly want to believe...

So.. if this really was happening, the webz would be ablaze. They aren't. And I aren't even bothering to look at the stupid video now that I've heard who is behind it... :D

So yeah, it smells like that, because it is..

• Like 1

If it was really happening wouldn't we see some damage somewhere? I mean the news people couldn't cover something like that up.

If it was really happening wouldn't we see some damage somewhere? I mean the news people couldn't cover something like that up.

they might... if they weren't already aliens themselves