Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deal

Colt

is this something to do with meeting witches at midnight?

Welcome to paradise Colt :D

Do you mean like this type of stuff ?

In folk magic and mythology, crossroads may represent a location "between the worlds" and, as such, a site where supernatural spirits can be contacted and paranormal events can take place. Symbolically, it can mean a locality where two realms touch and therefore represents liminality, a place literally "neither here nor there", "betwixt and between".

https://en.wikipedia...ads_(mythology)

To answer your Q - I have no idea.

Edited by Astra-

Have you tried using your imagination?

The power of imagination is the only thing that lets me wield a sword made of living ice braced by the solid tears of the damned, whose unnerving howls tear away the few bits of my sanity that still cling to the mortal coil, whose blackened skies dance electric with storm glory under the watchful eye of a gnomish jury with bulging bellies swollen from a diet rich in kangaroo meat laced with savory-rare spices of the most precious conception while the wooden ships bring to bay.....wait, what were we talking about?

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 4

Where can you can do a crossroads deal?

What skill are you seeking?

We can`t , we still have Eastenders, Emmerdale and Corry, no need bringing back any more!

• Like 3

Welcome to UM Colt :st Please, take time to read the site rules, the tab for them is located at the top of the page. Also take the time to read other threads, and enjoy your time here on UM.

And in relation to your OP, try using the search box in the upper right corner- this topic has come up several times and there is a lot of information already here on UM about the subject.

I suggest praying, or wandering out into the boonies.

Welcome to the UM :)

On the set of Supernatural. Check your local listings for details.

Norbert the Incredible no it's something having to do meeting something far more powerful and everyone else not really helping i need crossroad locations like the one in supernatural they are real i just don't know what states and cities they are in

....wait, what were we talking about?

Elric of Melniboné, I'm pretty sure. :P

• Like 1

Norbert the Incredible no it's something having to do meeting something far more powerful and everyone else not really helping i need crossroad locations like the one in supernatural they are real i just don't know what states and cities they are in

Supernatural is just a TV series. It isn't real.

Hollywood. Worked for Ralph Macchio.

That is as real as the myth gets.

11523438_gal.jpg

• Like 3

Elric of Melniboné, I'm pretty sure. :P

Michael Moorcock! FTW! :clap: Elric is the UK's Witcher, and he came first!
  • Like 1

Hollywood. Worked for Ralph Macchio.

That is as real as the myth gets.

11523438_gal.jpg

I was rushing through the thread, hoping to make this same joke.

Fact: I have that same Telecaster. Didn't have to make any crossroad deals with Scratch to play it... just 20+ years of dedicated practice.

• Like 1

I was rushing through the thread, hoping to make this same joke.

Sorry about that! :D

It does stick in the mind that one, great movie I reckon, I might have to dust a copy off this weekend I think.

Fact: I have that same Telecaster. Didn't have to make any crossroad deals with Scratch to play it... just 20+ years of dedicated practice.

Cheers!! Always nice to meet an axeman!! I didn't bother search for crossroads either, but there was a time I did wonder if......... LOL

I am a Gibson Man primarily myself, but I have 2 Fenders in the collection :D My tele is not quite the same - I have one of these.

Squier-Affinity-Telecaster.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry about that! :D

It does stick in the mind that one, great movie I reckon, I might have to dust a copy off this weekend I think.

Cheers!! Always nice to meet an axeman!! I didn't bother search for crossroads either, but there was a time I did wonder if......... LOL

I am a Gibson Man primarily myself, but I have 2 Fenders in the collection :D My tele is not quite the same - I have one of these.

Squier-Affinity-Telecaster.jpg

Gibson's are the ****.Not a big fan of fender. I'll take an ESP or a *drool* PRS

• Like 1

Gibson's are the ****.Not a big fan of fender. I'll take an ESP or a *drool* PRS

Love my Les Paul Studio, of all the Guitars, I have, it ranks as my No 1.

But I haven't a bad word to say about Paul Reed Smith either - Guitars with the name "Paul" In them seem to be rather good LOL. Can't say I have ever laid hands on an ESP myself.

I just can't get a Fender to sound quite right, I reckon Clapton has some electrical charge or something that just make it work properly!! I do have a very unusual strat that I bought new back in the 80's, I will have to take a photo as I have not seen that model online, it looks more like an Ibanez/Jackson twin humbuckers, single coil and a Floyd Rose on it. Quite a beast and very beautiful, but I always go back to my Les Paul. I rather like Epiphone Guitars as well, great mid range stuff there.

It actually looks a lot like this, but this is not it. IF that was mine, it would be leaning on a Marshall. Got a 1972 50 W Head at home, it is louder than 500 W Solid states I reckon!!

001-52.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Going to create a "Post Your Gear" thread and invite you two to it!

I'm a big fan of... everything, really. I play Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, and just ordered an Ibanez of all things... a GB10 George Benson.

• Like 1

Tennessee & Georgia .

• Like 1

Going to create a "Post Your Gear" thread and invite you two to it!

I'm a big fan of... everything, really. I play Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, and just ordered an Ibanez of all things... a GB10 George Benson.

I'll keep an eye out for it :D

Gretsch hey!! Always wanted to give one a whirl. I have a strange F Hole guitar that I found in a garage sale, fender looking neck, Gretsch looking body, weird hybrid, unique sound too.

• Like 2

Steps to Finding Crossroad:

Find road that goes north (or south). Follow until it intersects a road going east/west.

Alternatively, follow road west (or east). Follow until it intersects a road going north/south.

• Like 4

Steps to Finding Crossroad:

Find road that goes north (or south). Follow until it intersects a road going east/west.

Alternatively, follow road west (or east). Follow until it intersects a road going north/south.

You just solved the thread!

• Like 2