Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Find your Doppleganger website

Ozfactor

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/two-identical-strangers-meet-their-doppelganger-through-twin-strangers-project/story-fnu2q5nu-1227507700067

AMBRA is 23 years old and lives in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Jennifer is 33 and lives in Spring, Texas. The two women are not related and until recently, had never met. But they look almost identical.

Ambra and Jennifer first connected through the website Twin Strangers, an online project which helps people find their real-life doppelganger anywhere in the world.

The two women matched after Jennifer uploaded her photo to the website.

“One day I came home from work and I read about this site Twin Strangers,” Jennifer explains in a YouTube video documenting their meet-up.

“I just put in my parameters, and there she was.”

If anyone has used Twin Stangers or is going to use it , let us know your experience . I am too creeped out by it :) xx

• Like 2

It would be interesting to see how people perceive these "twins" if they had different hairstyles, as I suspect many probably did have before posing as "twins" on the site.

That's not to dismiss that there are probably many people across the world who have facial features that closely match, just making the observation that matching up hairstyles can 'prejudice' us towards seeing people as being more closely matched than they perhaps are.

• Like 2

If anyone has used Twin Stangers or is going to use it , let us know your experience .

Nope - one of me is enough.

mini-graphics-smileys-307704.gif

It would be interesting to see how people perceive these "twins" if they had different hairstyles, as I suspect many probably did have before posing as "twins" on the site.

That's not to dismiss that there are probably many people across the world who have facial features that closely match, just making the observation that matching up hairstyles can 'prejudice' us towards seeing people as being more closely matched than they perhaps are.

They had photo shoots , they were made up with similar makeup, hair and clothes .

They still looked a lot alike. Wonder if they are related and just don't know it.

That is quite amazing. Personally, I would not look as I do not think the world is ready for two of me. :yes:

• Like 1

Personally, I would not look as I do not think the world is ready for two of me. :yes:

Haha.... concur - great minds think alike :P