Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

From Water to Fire, Jesus to Moses, Me to The

prometheuslocke

The secret meaning of the stars and the lamp stands: The stars are the ministers of the Church. The lamp stands are Churches.

-Revelation 1:20

To this day, nobody else seems to have taken note that the cabalistic binding of Abraham and Issac appears to stem from a January, 2001 reading of Ecclesiastes 9:11 by George W. Bush at his inauguration.

Inside the Hebrew word for Holy Fire (Ha'esh), the parted and reflected sea of Moses--a name, Adam, is an acronym for Messiah of Sea to Sea: in superposition with the Holy Fire, the initials of the family of Eden, expanding to light the Sea of Nostradamus and Revelation's multitude, all the way to thee; America the Beautiful's sweet land of prophecy. As if blessing in disguise, dozens revolutionized the first plague of Egypt, from multitude to family, blood thicker than water confirms that our culture is the key to unlocking and understanding the true message of religion.

The hand of God influencing idioms, religion, and songs: from a new look on the plains of Egypt, to the fire and storm of Jim Morrison's doors, prove (once understood) the existence of a force which is fiddling with our minds and our history from a heavenly rooftop. From Nero to "Fiddler on the Roof", God is telling us that it is a fire (intended to be spread) that proves why God and religion can quickly change form an the opiate of the masses to the savior of Liberty and Truth- with only a change in perspective for everyone to see the mystery of:

Rev 1:20

The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands included Adam's prophesied teachings of salt, iron and fire--now with a Xenon flash: Let the lightning be symbols of chemistry.

I have seen something else under the sun:

Ecclesiastes 9:11

The race is not to Mercury http://www.fromthemachine.org/content/GWB1202001.html

Whoa! Lo Venus has won the battle

https://bemessiah.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/in-hand-the-key-to-revelation-120-the-7-stars-are-planets-and-the-lamp-stands-elements/

Sudo Xe is let there be Light in Linux http://www.fromthemachine.org/content/sudoxe,_let_there_be_light.html

Leading our people to stay the Rod of Christ

lightning gives sight in the storm

https://joyinar.quora.com/7-Golden-Trampstamps-From-a-Xenon-Oracle-About-an-Iron-Rod-and-a-Golden-Age-Between-Boron-and-Silicon-The-pill

But Saturn and Uranium happen to explain it all

https://bemessiah.wordpress.com/

From Genesis to this revelation, the a sea of three--Kin in Eden is the heart of Shekinah, and the key to everyone being saved.

In line one we begin:

In the beginning the spirit hovered over everyone and Christ taught us that Holy water was people.

Genesis 1:1

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Ecc. 9:11

:jkf

A MILLION MILE FALL FROM GRACE

THANK GOD “I FOUND” THE GROUND

-Live, Run to the Water

😊 You are now inboxed with proof of the Second coming.

I am AdamFive

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• back to earth

• Imaginarynumber1

• and-then

• Noteverythingisaconspiracy

I think the word you guys are looking for is: Huh

bush-huh.jpg

• Like 5

One of us can not find the Garden of Eden alone.

It will require everyone and that everyone has equal access.

We can't see the gate until we change our perspectives.

A child will lead us.

Edited by cladking

One of us can not find the Garden of Eden alone.

It will require everyone and that everyone has equal access.

We can't see the gate until we change our perspectives.

A child will lead us.

See post #4.

• Like 3

When+i+walk+into+the+wrong+class_61fd11_4201847.gif
  • Like 8

I love how he conveniently jumps over the fact that Caballah arose in nothern Spain and southern France during the 11th and 12th Centuries. Makes it difficult for Abraham to have practiced it in Fictional Year, BCE.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

A child will lead us.

specifically josie williams, age 7, of green bay wisconsin. it might take a while, she gets easily distracted.

• Like 3

I love how he conveniently jumps over the fact that Caballah arose in nothern Spain and southern France during the 11th and 12th Centuries. Makes it difficult for Abraham to have practiced it in Fictional Year, BCE.

--Jaylemurph

I think you are confused about that ....

He is talking about Abraham Jose Cordolla

• Like 1

The words, they are in English, but they make no sense!

I think its a cut-up

" "All writing is in fact cut-ups. A collage of words read heard overheard. What else? Use of scissors renders the process explicit and subject to extension and variation. Clear classical prose can be composed entirely of rearranged cut-ups. Cutting and rearranging a page of written words introduces a new dimension into writing enabling the writer to turn images in cinematic variation. Images shift sense under the scissors smell images to sound sight to sound to kinesthetic. This is where Rimbaud was going with his color of vowels. And his "systematic derangement of the senses." The place of mescaline hallucination: seeing colors tasting sounds smelling forms. " - William S. Burroughs

• Like 1

I think you are confused about that ....

He is talking about Abraham Jose Cordolla

I guess every civilisation gets the Messiah it deserves.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

I think its a cut-up

" "All writing is in fact cut-ups. A collage of words read heard overheard. What else? Use of scissors renders the process explicit and subject to extension and variation. Clear classical prose can be composed entirely of rearranged cut-ups. Cutting and rearranging a page of written words introduces a new dimension into writing enabling the writer to turn images in cinematic variation. Images shift sense under the scissors smell images to sound sight to sound to kinesthetic. This is where Rimbaud was going with his color of vowels. And his "systematic derangement of the senses." The place of mescaline hallucination: seeing colors tasting sounds smelling forms. " - William S. Burroughs

A pattern exists in the OP I believe.

I guess every civilisation gets the Messiah it deserves.

--Jaylemurph

p1Ew6vF.jpg

A pattern exists in the OP I believe.

original.gif

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

* warning ! *

Dont look at that for as long as I did :cry:

I was about to say - I have a headache and NOW a seizure!

I think the idea is that encoded within the pattern of the periodic table and chemical symbols are biblical references and predictions. Maybe. I think I sprained my brain.