Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What have I been looking at?

Mark One

I know this idea experiment has been done many times here, buts its always fun and it attracts alot of interest and curiosity.

So, lets see if anyone can tell me what Ive been looking at.

PS: there's no reward or prize...maybe next time :)

I know this idea experiment has been done many times here, buts its always fun and it attracts alot of interest and curiosity.

So, lets see if anyone can tell me what Ive been looking at.

PS: there's no reward or prize...maybe next time :)

Move this to Fun and Games and we will have a ball....but delete this thread

:)

• Like 1

2 girls 1 cup marathon

Edited by Lucas Cooper Merrin
  • Like 4

A 2003 edition of a popular lad's mag, which you kept because there's an interesting picture of a well known female celebrity not wearing many clothes - i mean, er, an interesting feature in it you wanted to keep. :blush:

• Like 3

A 2003 edition of a popular lad's mag, which you kept because there's an interesting picture of a well known female celebrity not wearing many clothes - i mean, er, an interesting feature in it you wanted to keep. :blush:

That sounds interesting mucker, have you still got a copy to loan out :)

The monounsaturated fat content on off-brand Wheat Thins (baked), it is 1.5g per serving

What? Nooooo, you cant put brown sauce on them so never expect them on offer at M1 Towers.

• Like 1

Your well thumbed collection of One Direction memorabilia, sniffing sadly whenever you come to a picture of Zayne :cry:

• Like 1

something that was made out of wood next to the window ... something funny

I can see where your going with that but alas, no.

Your well thumbed collection of One Direction memorabilia, sniffing sadly whenever you come to a picture of Zayne :cry:

*puke*...cough,choke...no.

• Like 1

Is it your life-sized replica of a dolphin's brain's speech center, the one you bought at Bullaunancheathrairaluinn a few years back?

How many times do I have to remind you that I purchased a stuffed ginger feathered Ostrich over there...tut-tut!

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, always forgetting that one must be your Silver Denarius of Julia Domna wife of Septimius Severus, The first African born Roman Emperor, who was also notable because "in late 202 Severus launched a campaign in the province of Africa. The legate of Legio III Augusta Quintus Anicius Faustus had been fighting against the Garamantes along the Limes Tripolitanus for five years, capturing several settlements from the enemy such as Cydamus, Gholaia, Garbia, and their capital Garama – over 600 km south of Leptis Magna.[35]

• Like 1

And its still stood where I put it when I brought it back home - in the loft with all the other junk.

Oh yeah, always forgetting that one must be your Silver Denarius of Julia Domna wife of Septimius Severus, The first African born Roman Emperor, who was also notable because "in late 202 Severus launched a campaign in the province of Africa. The legate of Legio III Augusta Quintus Anicius Faustus had been fighting against the Garamantes along the Limes Tripolitanus for five years, capturing several settlements from the enemy such as Cydamus, Gholaia, Garbia, and their capital Garama – over 600 km south of Leptis Magna.[35]

Bubbles you sure are one walking encyclopaedia but I bet you cant tell me which Roman Guild opened the first ever fish n chip shop , UK in AD 56?

• Like 1

Wow, this idea went well. Shall I put who-ever out of their slight misery?

You've been looking at the List of lists of lists on Wiki the pedia. Tell me that I'm wrong.

Edited by Norbert the Powerful

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking at this painting in started last month... and what was I thinking?

• 2 weeks later...