Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spring-Heeled Jack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Isanguard

Isanguard

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

• Yesterday is history,Tommorow is mystery,Today is gift

Posted 19 March 2003 - 05:50 PM

For a number of years during the nineenth century,London was terrorized bytwo vertible fiends in human form known only hsa jack,and whose indentities remains as much a mystery today as they were then

one was a horrific serial killer-jack the ripper,the other one was an even more grotesque figure,who may not even been human-spring-heeled jack

What are they,do u think they actually real,how to prove it,where they come from

Still a mystery huh.gif

any comment guy's wink.gif                                                  

"Life is infinitely strange than anything which the mind of man could ivent."          

~ Sherlock Holmes ~

#2    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 March 2003 - 07:32 PM

Isanguard... this might be helpful Click here.

To be found somewhere in the realms of this oh so beautiful page....  smile.gif                                                  

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#3    LisaMHD

LisaMHD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

• Do I smell lasagna??

Posted 20 March 2003 - 02:37 PM

Heres a pic of what this thing suposedly looks like, creepy huh??                                                  

Attached Images

• jack3.jpg

I will forever believe that anythings possible, no matter how crazy or unexplainable.

#4    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 20 March 2003 - 07:17 PM

i have read about both, but i have really read about jack the ripper! here is a sight to go to to read all about him. http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...sickert_18.html

some think he was actually more than one person......

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users