Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McKinnon found evidence of 'space warships'

UM-Bot

UFO hacker Gary McKinnon has revealed details of what he allegedly found in NASA's computer systems.

The British hacker, who in 2002 was found guilty of the "biggest military computer hack of all time", has spoken out about his efforts to find evidence of government cover-ups relating to UFOs.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-space-warships

• Like 1

Sounds like Mckinnon, has avoided real punishment by being made to spread disinformation to panic old Putin

• Like 5

Looks like we have another Bob Lazar on our Hands?

:<

post-142153-0-55257100-1449606198_thumb.

post-142153-0-62698500-1449606209_thumb.

post-142153-0-58548600-1449606223_thumb.

• Like 3

Note he;' so vague about the names of either these ships or these Non-Terrestrial Hofficers, so no one can check up on them and what they may in fact refer to.

This is old news... heard it all before.

:alien: - Even I know it's bull-poop, as the ships start with NCC not USS!

• Like 3

yes, he was talking about it at least back in 2012..

Gary McKinnon and the 'Solar Warden' Secret Space Program

www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/.../gary-mckinnon-and-the-solar-wa...

22 Oct 2012 - Gary McKinnon and the 'Solar Warden' Secret Space Program. If your brain is ... I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names.

Gary McKinnon is a comedian, but a very very bad one. I cannot remember that just a single joke by him made my laugh.

• Like 2

If he i just flat out lying as some of you claim do you really think he would be in so much trouble over it? No. You dont see scott waring or any other kooks who claim to see ridiculous things in nasas pictures getting reprimanded do you?

• Like 2

Well I don't believe a word of it ! post-9259-0-10484600-1449612469_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Here are some comments I made there, if they're still there.

===

All bureaucracies ‘hide things’ in organizational self-preservation, but from my experience working there I’ve realized the widely popular UFO stories are bogus. They’re also based on vicious character assassination of the dedicated women and men who do the real pioneering work of space exploration.

“What is remarkable, is that Gary found a way through the computer defences”. What I find remarkable is how quickly those who say he has mental problems are in believing ALL his stories without explaining the total absence of ANY evidence?

===

I can’t say about other agencies but I worked 20+ years in the heart of Mission Control and never came across any of these ‘UFO secrets’ the mass media has been freaking out about. I’ve seen these ‘space UFO’ videos and they’re unearthly, just not ‘alien’, and I explain why at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

That’s also what ALL the astronauts have said, even UFO believers like Cooper and Mitchell [NO in-flight encounters with aliens by anybody].

Oh, it also turns out this lady Donna Hare, a photo tech, was a UFO nut who published a newsletter about people including herself who had met space aliens– maybe the perfect foil for co-workers who might like to tease and tickle her fancy. Every few years she suddenly ‘remembers’ more and more lurid details of alien photographs she saw forty years ago but had ‘forgotten’ about until her next chance to be on TV. I don’t question her honesty. Just her accuracy.

• Like 5

um... no, he probably didn't, but he may have a book/documentary DVD due out soon. What he probably found, if anything, were design schematics for top secret aircraft projects that were stored on the computers he "hacked". The Americans take a dim view of that sort of thing.

Edited by kalon1701
  • Like 2

If he i just flat out lying as some of you claim do you really think he would be in so much trouble over it? No. You dont see scott waring or any other kooks who claim to see ridiculous things in nasas pictures getting reprimanded do you?

Gary McKinnon successfully remotely hacked into a US government computer system.

Scott Waring hasn't.

The reason one is ignored and the other is in legal trouble has nothing to do with lying about what the Us government does. It's about how one of them actually infiltrated a US government computer system (despite being apparently a bit of weirdo and odd character in general) and the other rambles on a weekly basis about UFOs in things like lens flares on Google Street View.

Seriously...

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 8

Sooo the US Navy call their battleships ... USS (Name).

Terran means earth. Non-terrestrial surely means not on land?

Navy documents?

From my limited knowledge it looks that way...

Edited by Silver Surfer
  • Like 1

Do you bother to read anything before commenting?
  • Like 5

Sooo the US Navy call their battleships ... USS (Name).

Terran means earth. Non-terrestrial surely means not on land?

Navy documents?

From my limited knowledge it looks that way...

Surely non-terrestrial could just mean not based on land, i.e. naval officers? It's just the kind of ponderous terminology the Pentagon would use.

Surely non-terrestrial could just mean not based on land, i.e. naval officers? It's just the kind of ponderous terminology the Pentagon would use.

I guess it could, but then you'd assume they had used the 'non-terrestial' with that meaning before. I guess they'd use extra-terrestial if they referred to living entities from other planets/galaxies, but what do I know. Gonna leave that one to sceptics & believers who are familiar with pentagon's documentary in general.

• Like 1

UFO hacker Gary McKinnon has revealed details of what he allegedly found in NASA's computer systems.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-space-warships

None of us really know what all those Star Wars dollars went on.

And with nuclear engines I bet you could get to Mars in a couple of days instead of the 6 months via rocket propulsion.

Sounds like he's been watching Stargate a little too much.

Nonsense!

... there's no such thing as watching "too much" Stargate! :alien:

• Like 4

Gary McKinnon successfully remotely hacked into a US government computer system.

Scott Waring hasn't.

The reason one is ignored and the other is in legal trouble has nothing to do with lying about what the Us government does. It's about how one of them actually infiltrated a US government computer system (despite being apparently a bit of weirdo and odd character in general) and the other rambles on a weekly basis about UFOs in things like lens flares on Google Street View.

Seriously...

He has Aspergers.

• Like 1

I can’t say about other agencies but I worked 20+ years in the heart of Mission Control and never came across any of these ‘UFO secrets’ the mass media has been freaking out about. I’ve seen these ‘space UFO’ videos and they’re unearthly, just not ‘alien’, and I explain why at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

"...never came across any of these UFO secrets the mass media has been freaking out about." :alien: - So, what have you come across?

• Like 1