Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I get images of people ...

Paragzade

Hi can someone please help in understanding what is happening.. I think and see images of friends faces in mind and all of a sudden they call me or message me. A friend who is not in touch for 5 years sent me a friend request after i thought about her. I predicted a coworker name and one day i was imagining that he will ask me about the extra chair in canteen at lunch and i ignored it as just imagination but few days later at the same exact location he came and asked me chair. I was shocked. Also I get this person image in my mind very often and he suddenly appears. I actually want to avoid forming crush with this person because i dont want to since im not single.But whenever i strongly decide to ignore him some weird coincidence happens and im helpless but to think about it. When i ignore him , the next day he would be having a day long meeting in my floor and sits right opposite to me in the conf room or where i sit in cafeteria. One day im working at desk and got an image in mind that he is eating chips , and exactly two hours later i saw him eating chips. I get disturbed and confused with all of this and not able to focus on my work and at the end i feel sick and guilty for not being productive. also the names that i think will appear on TV or cars and was haunted by number 11 a year ago. Now they dont happen but my main concern is this guy. Can someone please suggest how to avoid him in this case

• Like 1

Count the times you think of these things that do not come to a prediction. Then compare it to the ones that do.

Use a notepad, keep score, and your troubles will go away.

Welcome to UM.

• Like 3

Hi can someone please help in understanding what is happening.. I think and see images of friends faces in mind and all of a sudden they call me or message me. A friend who is not in touch for 5 years sent me a friend request after i thought about her. I predicted a coworker name and one day i was imagining that he will ask me about the extra chair in canteen at lunch and i ignored it as just imagination but few days later at the same exact location he came and asked me chair. I was shocked. Also I get this person image in my mind very often and he suddenly appears. I actually want to avoid forming crush with this person because i dont want to since im not single.But whenever i strongly decide to ignore him some weird coincidence happens and im helpless but to think about it. When i ignore him , the next day he would be having a day long meeting in my floor and sits right opposite to me in the conf room or where i sit in cafeteria. One day im working at desk and got an image in mind that he is eating chips , and exactly two hours later i saw him eating chips. I get disturbed and confused with all of this and not able to focus on my work and at the end i feel sick and guilty for not being productive. also the names that i think will appear on TV or cars and was haunted by number 11 a year ago. Now they dont happen but my main concern is this guy. Can someone please suggest how to avoid him in this case

When you have a crush on someone (or are doing your best to avoid one) it is very common to see visual images of them in your mind Also your heightened sensitivity to their presence makes you more conscious when they are around you. (otherwise you might not even notice they were near)

Lets face it. You DO already have crush on him. You need to make a decision, and stick to it. That might even include speaking with the person and explaining how you feel and what you have decided to do. That will be more effective than trying to avoid (hide from ) him. At present he is clearly interested in you and its not fair on your partner, or this guy, to let the situation go unresolved.

• 2 weeks later...

You seem slightly exhausted and disoriented. You should try to find people who had similar experience like yours. As for the visions I'm afraid that if you didn't have them before it's quite possibly a passing matter.

Reminds me of the superstitions at work... Staff where I work get mad at each other for bringing up names of clients who are difficult, who we haven't seen or heard from in a long time because they say they always show up after. And then we all blame each other for the misfortune.

I refuse to believe it because it's terribly inconvenient and I want to talk about stuff when I want to talk about it lol. At the rate we talk about stuff I'm pretty sure the reality is most people that get brought up don't turn up right after.. Although this isn't the same as having flashes of their faces. Just our stressed minds at work lol

But, on a weird note... One day I kind of dozed off on a park bench during a break and had this weird half dream where i go to pick up my bag of chips or pretzels or whatever it was and instead of the product name, on it was this other name that was not familiar at all to me. It felt like I spent a good half hour upset that the bag didn't read as it should, and I kept re-reading that name in this dream.

I remembered the name clearly following the dream and kept it at the front of my mind after I got going again, because it just seemed odd and significant for no reason thaf I could pinpoint. I get back to work and first thing I encounter on the job is...this guy shows up, entirely unannounced, brand new face, and a very unusual German last name that nobody I asked at work (nor anyone else I know so far in town since) had heard of before, nothing in our phone logs, computer system from past interactions etc. And you guessed it. His surname was the name precisely as in my dream. I still, 6 years later have yet to figure out where I might have unconsciously heard the name, and can only find it on google lol... Since he finished his business with us, we haven't heard the name even once since either. And I haven't had a name dream since either lol. I sure as heck would have taken note if I did too, even more certainly than I did that day, now, if I had, after an experience like that, as this is the sort of curiosity I have on these things...plus I document this stuff for myself now lol

But as per most of these experiences for me....it was pointless. The dream or knowing the name ahead of time didn't serve as a warning, I didn't even know it was going to be a clients name, nothing else about him was imparted... Nothing useful. Just pointless tidbits that come through randomly sometimes I guess. Seems like an awfully strange coincidence for that one name to happen on that one day that this one person with that one name shows up almost instantly after.....also considering I can't normally see and read letters and numbers in my dreams either.

So yeah, thats on my list of stuff I'm still trying to rationalize. :) And...Nope, I'm not any help here, just adding to the stories that people will find questionable lol

• 1 month later...

If you think in terms of Synchronicity... ( Maybe read the book Celestine Prophecy).... simply the act of "Wondering" can bring things into your reality. The more you acknowledge this... eg: seeing a vision of someone and then the 'coincidence' of it happening... the stronger this magnetic force becomes. Note how all the spiritual sayings suggest... that what ever you focus on.. can be drawn to you.... " what ever you feed... thrives;;; So their advice is focus on the positive... or reframe an incidence for positivity. This new awareness thing you are experiencing is cool..

There is a newish Science called "Transpersonal Psychology" It's about helping accept, understand and integrate these new heightened awareness . It is the next step up... or roughly part of the same groupings level of extrasensory perception that 'Intuition' falls in... The gathering or outer and inner awareness to your consciousness. Maybe reading up on this may help. http://www.transpersonal.com.au/transpersonal-psychology/

• 1 month later...

I don't get images of people, I get images of things much weirder...

• 2 weeks later...

this is a psychic ability and gift- that part of your psychic ability is developing or has developed- you're just envisioning who is about to call..

• Like 1