Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Hybrid Baby Community'

Sweetpumper

'It was a super primal sexual experience': Group of women make extraordinary claim that they have hybrid 'ALIEN' children who (conveniently) live on giant spaceships

'Hybrid Baby Community' believe aliens have been harvesting their DNA

Two members claim they have 13 children fathered by extra-terrestrials

They say their 'hybrid' children live on giant spaceships with their fathers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408500/It-super-primal-sexual-experience-Group-women-make-extraordinary-claim-hybrid-children-fathered-ALIENS-live-giant-spaceships-say-best-sex-ever.html

So.... No child support payments from the dads then?...

Those dad's have it made. Hit it and quit it.

• Like 3

It must be true. How else do Aliens have Human hybrid babies?

• Like 1

"Because the women have chosen to be open about their encounters with aliens, they have struggled in the real world."

I think that is putting the horse before the cart. It may be their struggle with the real world that has caused them to fall in love with the imaginary. Just an opinion

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 6

Gosh - it never ceases to amaze me the lengths that people will go - to get attention and their 15 minutes in the spot light.

What is disturbing - is the young and gullible women who may believe this nonsense and join this new 'sect'.

As quoted -

The pair now have plans where all the hybrid mothers can live together in the same home to act as a safe place for their children to visit.

If this ^ idea pans out - I wonder how much $$ will be taken from the possible new recruits - and maybe even a new book published ?

IMO - this reeks 'scam' :-*

• Like 5

Well we got to have a book and maybe a movie or at least a series otherwise we won't know what happened. I mean this is more important than the Lizard Man for gosh sake. :w00t:

• Like 2

This is very curious.... On one hand, it's kind of a good thing that these women that share the same delusion are taking comfort in each other... But in another way, it's rather frightening to think of what terrible things that these women might have really experienced that their minds are making up the delusions. Regardless, pretty strange stuff.

• Like 1

So.... No child support payments from the dads then?...

Why would the mothers be entitled to support payments ?

The alien dads do all the child minding on the space ship :alien:

:w00t:

• Like 6

Why would the mothers be entitled to support payments ?

The alien dads do all the child minding on the space ship :alien:

:w00t:

That's seldom stopped the courts from mandating child support... My oldest sister's hubby divorced her for some very good reasons and the courts awarded him custody... But because it was not full 100%

custody (they could visit her - supervised - on a few holidays a year) he was ordered to pay what amounted to 25% of his paycheck every payday to her for "child support"... He didn't fight it as he said - it

was money well spent to be rid of her...

AS to these women... I smell a "reality" TV show in the making... "Alien Brood Mares of Marin County"...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 5

Why is this a media story and not a red flag that some citizens have genuine mental problems, and obviously need some help?

There should be a Government Watchdog that refers cases like this to people who can help them. Or even if they met others, they might form a group and find no need for such silly attention getting.

• Like 2

'It was a super primal sexual experience': Group of women make extraordinary claim that they have hybrid 'ALIEN' children who (conveniently) live on giant spaceships

'Hybrid Baby Community' believe aliens have been harvesting their DNA

Two members claim they have 13 children fathered by extra-terrestrials

They say their 'hybrid' children live on giant spaceships with their fathers

http://www.dailymail...t-sex-ever.html

why just 13? it's unlucky no?

• Like 1

Why is this a media story and not a red flag that some citizens have genuine mental problems, and obviously need some help?

Not only that but some people just love attention, no matter as to how they get it.

• Like 2

Wow they've lost their (imaginary) alien hybrid baby bellies quickly!

What's their secret?

Oh... wait... :unsure2:

Their secret? A wild imagination!

• Like 3

Bridget Nielson said the sex was the best ever. I wonder if her alien lover's name is Hungwell? :w00t:

• Like 1

Hybrid Babies? Well that might explain those kids with the huge forehead. I guess the typical incubus and succubus turned into aliens. Man what an imagination. Does that mean I've fathered half human half fairy children, I mean maybe those naughty dreams of a sexy fairy goddess were real?

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

Hybrid Babies? Well that might explain those kids with the huge forehead. I guess the typical incubus and succubus turned into aliens. Man what an imagination. Does that mean I've fathered half human half fairy children, I mean maybe those naughty dreams of a sexy fairy goddess were real?

You mean they're not? Dang....

• Like 2

What's interesting is that her video tells a very different story from what is being described in the article.

The first thing made clear is that she believes in channeled contacts with aliens. As she begins, she mentions "Bashar" as a contact. "Bashar" is well known in the ET contact community (via mediumship) Some of the "Bashar" silliness here:

So you get the picture. People ask questions and the all-knowing Bashar (channelled extraterrestrial) gives them "guidance"... She says that Bashar told her "Yes you have hybrid children, yes you have been abducted. Meditate on the children" (via clairvoyance)... what she calls her "invisible" children... In other words it's this other channeller that told her that... and she believed it.

And as she continues, she explains that all those children (six so far - and not the ten mentioned in the article) are psychic visions she gets and that other mediums around her get. So this is all clearly "make believe". She says she is very use to talk to angels, guides and people who passed away and "it's very easy for me to talk to non-physical beings..."

She said that to find her "children", she started drawing them and then got this "knowing" feeling that those drawings were of her real alien hybrid children... Then she had fun nicknaming them. The first one is called Neo "just like the Matrix" she adds... And then the other kids started coming to her via clairvoyance. And she came to wonder "Is that real ?" and "Yeah, it is real to some degree. And if it touches your heart, then that's what's important for now !"

The telling conclusion is she says the way to connect with the aliens is to "start using your imagination" ! :sm

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

"That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

• Like 1

"Because the women have chosen to be open about their encounters with aliens, they have struggled in the real world."

I think that is putting the horse before the cart. It may be their struggle with the real world that has caused them to fall in love with the imaginary. Just an opinion

A very deep realisation, that is behind a lot of 'phenomena' nowadays !

here is an interesting read on the subject ;

http://www.harpur.org/PJCHdaimonicreality.htm

Gosh - it never ceases to amaze me the lengths that people will go - to get attention and their 15 minutes in the spot light.

What is disturbing - is the young and gullible women who may believe this nonsense and join this new 'sect'.

< Puts on alien suit >

:st

• Like 3