Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump as President

pallidin

Trump to Other World Leaders: "Look, you're all incompetent and you stink. Your mother's wouldn't even like you now."

• Like 3

Trump: I'll bet your best friend said... "Get away from me!"

• Like 1

Trump: You people, if I could call you people, are morons. It's MY way, or NO WAY.

• Like 1

Trump: Get out of my way, you simple people, and let the billionaires rule the world as it it should be, stupid minions.

• Like 1

Trump: "You people are sick and stupid. Vote for Me. I am the ONLY ONE that matters"

Trump: Who? Bill Gates? Listen - Bill Gates is a moron. Microsoft has been going down for a long time. I'm currently suing Mr. Gates and we're going to make a lot of money!

Reporter: <mumbling quietly>

Trump: What? Steve Jobs? Listen - I knew Steve. He was a great guy but he needed a new wardrobe. I bought an Armani suit once. He didn't wear it because he's ungrateful. Apple has been on it's way out for a long time. Next question!

• Like 3

Other World Leaders: "President Trump, you are upsetting us"

Trump: "Who cares? You're fat and you stink"

WW3.

• Like 2

Trump: "Your people don't like you. Your own mother doesn't like you. And you don't even like yourself"

• Like 1

Trump: "Look, frankly your life sucks. Everything about it sucks. But do vote for me"

Trump: Listen - I'll fight any man, in any arena. I own seven boxing gyms, never stepped foot in any of them. Boxing is a dead sport. It's been on it's way out for a long time. Mike Tyson is a good friend of mine. I train with him on Sundays. Next question!

• Like 2

Trump: "And reporter's, get off your lazy butt and report what I HAVE TO SAY. MY OPINION IS THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS.

Or are you too stupid to do that?

Maybe your bad childhood gets in the way.

• Like 2

Trump needs to calm down and realise that, unlike him the rest of us are mere mortals.

• Like 1

Reporter: I heard that you started your wealth by your father giving you a million dollars.

Trump. "So what? Your momma didn't give you enough allowance so now you're JUST a reporter? You people are NOTHING like me. I WALK OVER simple people like you."

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

I just crashed my browser three times when I sent google on a 'Trump+stupid things said' link resources trawl ~ :lol:

-

• Like 4

Reporter: "Do you actually think of anyone but yourself?

Trump: "What a stupid question from a stupid person!

Did you even care to take a bath and have your suit pressed before coming here, Jesus!"?

I'm suprised no one has posted any memes. Shouldn't this be in the joke section? We could have one for Hillary and one for Trump.

• Like 5

Reporter: Are you "presidential" material?

Trump: "Of course, you dumbass"

• Like 3

News from 2024:

President Donald J. Trump, president of the 42 States of America, has been awarded the Nobel Peace prize for his tireless work in unifying the world into one unified voice against America.

His firm hand during the financial crisis of 2018 lead to the adoption of the Yuan as not just de facto currency for global trade, but the currency the entire world (barring some reluctant adopters such as the 42 States of America) uses. The famous Trump walls across the continental Americas have lead to economic renaissances in Mexico and California (both two of the early Yuan success stories), who would have thought in 2016 that Mexico would become world leading developer of green technology? Especially surprising is that for five years Mexico was caught up in a civil war against the criminal element there.

Furthermore, Teumps international policies forced Israel and Paletstine to reach an agreement, one that after their successful co-hosting of the 2024 Olympic Games shows no signs of falling apart.

But his shining success must be the Islamic Reformation, the unified council of Muftis was formed after Trumps second election as President as a response to his statement, backed up by drone action, that either they work together to stop Islamic violence or he will. The Grand Council has recently completed their rehousing programme for the Syrian refugees from across Europe and have just released a Fatwa saying that all pre-Islamic art and architecture is to be considered "the raw clay" from which Islam grew, therefore is sacred and anyone Eno defiles it will face severe punishment.

• Like 4

News from 2024:

President Donald J. Trump, president of the 42 States of America, has been awarded the Nobel Peace prize for his tireless work in unifying the world into one unified voice against America.

His firm hand during the financial crisis of 2018 lead to the adoption of the Yuan as not just de facto currency for global trade, but the currency the entire world (barring some reluctant adopters such as the 42 States of America) uses. The famous Trump walls across the continental Americas have lead to economic renaissances in Mexico and California (both two of the early Yuan success stories), who would have thought in 2016 that Mexico would become world leading developer of green technology? Especially surprising is that for five years Mexico was caught up in a civil war against the criminal element there.

Furthermore, Teumps international policies forced Israel and Paletstine to reach an agreement, one that after their successful co-hosting of the 2024 Olympic Games shows no signs of falling apart.

But his shining success must be the Islamic Reformation, the unified council of Muftis was formed after Trumps second election as President as a response to his statement, backed up by drone action, that either they work together to stop Islamic violence or he will. The Grand Council has recently completed their rehousing programme for the Syrian refugees from across Europe and have just released a Fatwa saying that all pre-Islamic art and architecture is to be considered "the raw clay" from which Islam grew, therefore is sacred and anyone Eno defiles it will face severe punishment.

Please tell me you wrote that - it's gold :clap:

• Like 2

Trump: Look, I don't hate Mexicans, I just think that everyone who has Mexican parents should be deported back to Mexico.

• Like 2

The way things are going, its looks like Trump could be our next President and dang he might be a good one, and bring our country back to its glory.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1