Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

past lives?

kevin32

For 2 years I felt a very strong connection to my male co worker. We talk about it, and I am grateful he is somewhat amused by it. He is married and has a loving family. At first, I had a crush on him because I was drawn to him but didn't know why. I joke with him about sexual stuff with him which he is okay with. I think he is a rare open minded man. What I have told him daily is that I love him but its not that kind of love. Its a different kind of love, of fondness. I tell him that in my world, I am loyal to him, that I serve him, I care for him. I don't know if he was a knight, or with nobility. When I think of him or see him, I feel his energy. When we chat, I want to bow down as if I am his servant or something. He seems to be okay with it. I tell him many times, that I don't feel that kind of love where I would take him away from his family etc and be his lover. I don't see myself in that situation. I think about him all the time. I tell him that I admire his loyalty to his family and work. I envy him too. He is truly a handsome smart man who accepts me for who I am. He said he's never mad or annoyed when I tell him my feelings for him. I am lost though. I have never ever felt this kind of connection with a man or woman before. This is all new to me. I don 't know how to reach inside myself to find out how I became connected in this way with him. I write to him many stories of how he is part of my life in my world. Dreams are many and I tell him. Its beautiful and comforting. He doesn't tell me how he feels about the whole thing. Maybe its the man in him, but he does tell me it doesn't bother him. Have anyone had similar experiences and what did you do about it?

Kevin, Toronto, Canada

• Like 1

Hi Kevin32, a Warm Welcome to UM Forum, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here. You will have the pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with UM members. They, in turn, are enthusiastic to do just the same.

Best of experience.

• Like 1

Almost sounds like the way a kid sees a father.. Something to consider. (Minus the sexual/crush stuff, I forgot About that by the time I was done reading lol)

Edited by Daffy123

I thought of that too Daffy, but I never felt this kind of connection with a man or woman before. I feel strongly that in my past life I was with him. I feel it but of course theres no evidence I I can give. Its a strong feeling I have.

Well... Maybe it's because you never had that with your father and now that relationship is being substituted? I am not an expert or anything but it's just a thought that came up.

(And of course in that case it would seem unusual and a strong feeling if it's entirely new/something you missed out on in childhood). If not the case, disregard I guess.

I feel a strong connection to you because you are from Toronto and close to me, btw! :P

• Like 1

Are you in the GTA Daffy? I find your comments very interesting as it makes me think that maybe I do see him as a type of father figure. Hes 49 yrs, and I am 46 yrs. It sounds strange to think of him as a father type, but I did tell him once that maybe we were brothers in a past life. As I never had a brother. Whatever it is, he is a kindred spirit and I told him so. Hes okay with it, amused mostly.