Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Re-connect with Higher Self

Hyades

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I put this Tread in the right Forum Topic, if not, Moderator please switched.

Here's an 9,5 minutes video on how to Activate your Crown Chakra and Pineal Gland. It quite simple, you only have to closed your eyes, breathe in, breathe out, follow the lead. Is this part of NewAge?, you decide!

I tried it this afternoon, like it very much, anxious to try it tonight, thought that some members would benefit if they try.

Welcome your ''light''.

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I put this Tread in the right Forum Topic, if not, Moderator please switched.

Here's an 9,5 minutes video on how to Activate your Crown Chakra and Pineal Gland. It quite simple, you only have to closed your eyes, breathe in, breathe out, follow the lead. Is this part of NewAge?, you decide!

I tried it this afternoon, like it very much, anxious to try it tonight, thought that some members would benefit if they try.

My way is going to revolutionize the methods to which brain entrainment, aka "enlightenment" aka "illumination" is induced. Meditation is hard for a large percentage of the population to master enough to cause "the crown" effect.I have add so its really boring and impossible to look cool doing. My way, will appeal to younger tech savvy demo. It will be the most widely used human enhancement.Like a nightclub or corner bar. Low overhead. Electricity is cheap.

Edited by YoungDaVinci
  • Like 2

My way is going to revolutionize the methods to which brain entrainment, aka "enlightenment" aka "illumination" is induced. Meditation is hard for a large percentage of the population to master enough to cause "the crown" effect.I have add so its really boring and impossible to look cool doing. My way, will appeal to younger tech savvy demo. It will be the most widely used human enhancement.Like a nightclub or corner bar. Low overhead. Electricity is cheap.

Will you be posting your version??

• Like 1

As JVG has said, I would appreciate having a look at it, thanks!

• Like 1