Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Floating brick and some....

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 08:46 PM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t=ST&f=38&t=694

Sorry i am bringing back the -Floating- brick pic but i must ask something about it. First off floating brick um..yea ok more like quick finger. Ok is it just me or does any1 else see in the very upper right coener of this pic in the white area.......a figure that kinda looks like a side view of an old man excl.gif  excl.gif  excl.gif i was to amzed at this floating brick i decided to look around at the pic more and spotted this so-called old man.... and i was just wondering if any1 else sees him????                                                  

LuckY IrishmEn......thats me

only those possed with luck so deep
are the ones whom 13 they can keep
engraved on my heart for it was the day i was born
and forever it will stay w/ me until my soul is worn

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 10:10 AM

No I don't see the man, but I think Borley was one of the best locations for paranormal
activity until it was demolished. Pity it wasn't saved as a kind of 'historic' building.

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#3    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 04:52 PM

LB im sry i dont know how to edit picture and then post it....maybeif you can explain to me how its done i can show you....cause this old man kinda looks like the Pope...sound corny but i see him clear as day and only one of my other friends can see it excl.gif  excl.gif

would you plz tell me how its done because i would like to show people what i see and see if they can see it as well so i know that i am not tryin to make it up  rolleyes.gif                                                  

#4    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 10:14 PM

Is this the area you mean? I still don't see it.

(Use Microsoft's 'Paint' program or similar to edit the picture)

huh.gif                                                  

Attached Files

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#5    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 12:14 AM

i dont think i have to....if you blow up that exact area i think u should be able to see him....another one of my friends saw it today biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

its not a big figure he fits right in that area kind of looks like the Pope biggrin.gif

bounce.gif  bounce.gif  bounce.gif                                                  

#6    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 09:42 AM

I can only see the scream like face that LB has circled.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#7    *m3ntaL*PaTienT*

*m3ntaL*PaTienT*

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 11:50 AM

LOL ok.....umm LB i know how to make the changes to the pictures(in Paint) but i need to know how to post the altered picture back on this site........lol sry to be pushing this but once i label everything for you guys hopefully you will se it more clearly biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

#8    VipersVenom

VipersVenom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 03:54 AM

I see the face. Doesn't seem like its supposed to be a person though. Probably just a coinicidence or a shitty camera. lol                                                  

#9    darkangel_2005

darkangel_2005

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 02:17 PM

i can see what you guy are talking about. i am not sure what/who it is. eek7.gif  eyecrazy.gif  eek7.gif  eyecrazy.gif                                                  

#10    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 May 2003 - 10:54 PM

hey ,anyone seen the floating buckie bottle....you will probably see it more if your outside an old firm game in glasgow laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif                                                  

#11    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 11:14 PM

Im Back, How is everyone.

i can see two figures that resembe men. one looks like a head, and the other, a head and shoulders.

the image isnt very clear, so i marked the two bits (the red line in the circle divides the two images). so you can check it on the big pic                                                  

Attached Files

• Attached File  gh.GIF   0bytes   0 downloads

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#12    Smoke2much

Smoke2much

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:13 AM

If you check out this:

http://borleyrectory.com/photos/brickruins.htm

You can see the whole photgraph in context and the images circled above are no longer visible.

Smoke                                                      

#13    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:01 AM

thank you for the links, guys.......I remember seeing the "floating brick" a while ago, and I thought it was creepy then! It is a shame about Borley Rectory. I wonder if the ground is still showing activity, Anyone know? What's there now?                                                      

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#14    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:25 AM

That's a great link Smoke2much . there's so much information , Thanx  cool.gif                                                      

#15    UFOlogist

UFOlogist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 June 2003 - 03:26 AM

stop that face looks creapy lol you told us to look in the cornoer and  i see that scary face it freaks me out even though all my friends say i make a big deal out of everything  alien.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif  cat.gif  cat.gif  ph34r.gif  alien.gif  alien.gif                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users