Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[show comments]

lightly

why , when i click on [show comments] in the Recent Status Updates, does it just pop to the top of the page without showing me any comments? It's been doing this for a few days now.

(please and thank you)

• Like 2

Just double checked, on my pc at the moment and they are working on Firefox. My phone is having silly issues loading this site lately though.

• Like 2

why , when i click on [show comments] in the Recent Status Updates, does it just pop to the top of the page without showing me any comments? It's been doing this for a few days now.

(please and thank you)

On dial-up? I am and it does this to me too until the page is fully displayed.

• Like 1

no Likely Guy, we piggy back on the neighbors wi-fi .... it is a little slow at times. I'm not sure what is going on... because the thread displays were looking different too .. sometimes.

oops .. this morning Everything is working normally again .... so is the Notifications drop down, which was opening another window instead of dropping down.

Thanks !*

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

I often have the same problem on my phone, but not on my laptop.

I think it happens when my internet is creaking, and the page doesn't load properly.

On my phone, I also have trouble seeing all of the comments on status updates.

If there are, say, 23 comments, I can only view about the last 5.

On my laptop, I get a slider that allows me to view them all.

I put it down to my old obsolete-when-I-bought-it smartphone!

• Like 1

hmm, thanks acute, yes, it may be a loading problem .. because it's back now... when i click on [show comments] i just pop to the top of the page. AND, now i notice, the notifications won't drop down again.... . *click* just takes me to the User CP page. (saved notifications/likes) ?¿?

oh well, it must be something at my end.. (I Mac with outdated browser) i thought perhaps the forum updates were quirking me.. but no else seems to be complaining .

• Like 2

No, I don't think it's an issue with the website.

I have always had the problem.

• Like 2

weird... now this morning everything is working perfectly... the status [show comments] and the notifications pulldown.

it must be a connectivity thang. ?