Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First Official investigation

GhostandEntity

GHOST & ENTITY, PORT HUGHES PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION 16/4/2016

This is the first official Ghost & Entity Paranormal Investigation. I will spend one night in a Camping ground & I will be staying in a tent. I will also be going to the sea shore. My tools on this Investigation are I pad apps which are experimental, so after 1 year of trying these apps out Im happy enough using them & Im not spectical. I will be taking pictures readings & short videos during the investigation.

PART 1 Leaving Port Wakefield after driving from Tea Tree Gully, we are on the way to Port Hughes to meet up with my Father at a Camping ground with my brother who wants to do a spot of fishing. I will be holding a Investigation alone during day & night stopping at a town called Moonta, we are in South Australia on the Yorke Peninsula.

PART 2 Its 5:48 pm and I have held a few readings with an I pad app, these where words what do they mean, I keep asking myself as they appear deeper into my thoughts. I took a picture of the sun as it headed to the see for sundown, I caught what I believe is a perfect example of an orb, I think if an orb isn't Paranormal, it has something to do with light & lense, for example the flash, in this case the sun.

We passed through Moonta, I managed to snap some shots, my brother found the town spooky.

Just started a short spiritbox session with headphones on in my tent it s now 7:21 & it is dark, I wonder does a voice from heaven constantly preach to us from above for salvation, just an idea. From this investigation, I have a picture of an orb at the sea shore it can be explained (an orb) as a reflection from light, in this case the sun.

post-157487-0-11057400-1461925587_thumb.

What apps are you using?

I'll be interested in seeing any pictures, audio, and video evidence you may collect during your investigation.

Good luck and happy hunting. :tu:

• Like 1

Im using an App called Ghost Hunting Tools on Apple & Android, I also use the SBX-12 Spirit box on Apple & Ghost Radar Classic, I am currently testing an EVP recording App on Android Called EVP_Recorder. I will be posting more pictures.

Im using an App called Ghost Hunting Tools on Apple & Android, I also use the SBX-12 Spirit box on Apple & Ghost Radar Classic, I am currently testing an EVP recording App on Android Called EVP_Recorder. I will be posting more pictures.

Ehhhh tread carefully. The ghost radar classic is completely fake. It literally just puts random dots and words on the screen. I haven't played around with the other apps.

Edited by mr3rdrock

Yup..Ghost radar is useless for real investigating

I'm personally weary of all the apps out there.

When I spend the time and money investigating I want to do it with at least half decent equipment.

As against the following list of scientific equipment that has proven itself (as per the peer-reviewed studies listed in the Appendix beneath):

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

As against the following list of scientific equipment that has proven itself (as per the peer-reviewed studies listed in the Appendix beneath):

haha even below those. It doesn't even claim to be more than entertainment.

Don't rain on my hobby, please. :cry:

Take it the investigation had notta.....

Don't rain on my hobby, please. :cry:

:D, sorry! If it's just a hobby, then no problem - ignore me..

But if folks present stuff here as 'research', or a 'study', or a 'paper' or as 'evidence' or even as 'data'.... then I tend to go all scientific-method-ish and start raising ... umm.. uncomfortable questions about whether the methodology is sound..

It's a bad habit of mine that I have learnt to live with... :P

I took a picture of the sun as it headed to the see for sundown, I caught what I believe is a perfect example of an orb, I think if an orb isn't Paranormal, it has something to do with light & lense, for example the flash, in this case the sun.

We passed through Moonta, I managed to snap some shots, my brother found the town spooky.

Just started a short spiritbox session with headphones on in my tent it s now 7:21 & it is dark, I wonder does a voice from heaven constantly preach to us from above for salvation, just an idea. From this investigation, I have a picture of an orb at the sea shore it can be explained (an orb) as a reflection from light, in this case the sun.

Hi, please check out some of the threads about orbs and what they really are. I think you will be seeing many more of them, especially if you are taking pics of the sun near water. Hope you have the correct equipment before pointing anything at the sun.

As for preaching voices from heaven = I am going to keep it short and say ABSOLUTELY NOT imo.

Anyway, have a good camping trip and be safe out there.

• Like 1