Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eerie apparition is caught on camera

Brian Topp

The owner of a Welsh farmhouse had the fright of his life when he came across a photograph in an old album that showed his building from the outside.

The man was shocked to see what looked like a face peering out of a window on the top floor.

He went straight onto social media to get a second opinion, posting: 'I took this pic of our house late one afternoon from below so you can only see the top storey.

'I was just going though my albums when I noticed something strange. Can you see anything?'.

looking at the zoomed in version, It becomes apparent that it is just a reflection in the window that appears to look like a face.

• Like 3

I'm not seeing it.... Looks like shadows from the tree branches to me.

• Like 3

Forgive me if I am not seeing what I should be doing but to me this looks like a reflection and some well placed branches.

There's more of yew than of boo about this one, if you take my meaning.

• Like 1

He went straight onto social media

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3566196/Eerie-apparition-caught-camera-isolated-farmhouse-tragic-past-history-spooky-goings-on.html#ixzz47MRJgIFp

^ this is the scary bit!

its so obviously a reflection and does not even look like a face. Social media is really dragging them in.

• Like 1

social media is the last place you want to take your ghost pics to. It's so full of people who will cry ghost at the smallest of orbs. Go to a reputable ghost site if you don't want to hear "OMG your cursed!" or "Bless you, that's your guardian angle". Which is all you will hear on social media like Facebook.