Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Geraldo, friend&critic of Trump

ellapenella

I don't think that Donald Trump would actually send families out of the country that have established lives here, unless of course they're known criminals and are here illegally. That should make sense,right? -other than that I think he had to shake things up because of the obvious.

Technically speaking everyone who came over here illegally is a criminal. It is against the law to come here without having the necessary clearance from the Government.

• Like 5

Uh...you can be friends with someone and not agree with everything they believe in (happens all the time).

• Like 5

I actually liked hearing Geraldo share his take on Trump. Especially since he said that the Trump he knows would never send people/families out of America like that. That's it's just not him. Makes Trump seem more like a caring guy and not some monster that the protestors act like he is. I think he has a heart.

• Like 1

I like how he pointed out how ridiculous your stances need to be in order to get the republican nod.

• Like 1

Technically speaking everyone who came over here illegally is a criminal. It is against the law to come here without having the necessary clearance from the Government.

everyone who, how far are you going back in time? before what?

ETA - nvm. I get what you mean. Though I don't believe that it's legal when people who premeditate to travel here just before they are about to give birth ,so that they can anchor themselves here should automatically receive citizenship. That's a problem of abuse & manipulating our constitution incorrectly in this day as to why in a past time our constitution was I think amended for.

Edited by Ellapennella

I like how he pointed out how ridiculous your stances need to be in order to get the republican nod.

yep. I like that he said that too.

Uh...you can be friends with someone and not agree with everything they believe in (happens all the time).

of course.

but not everyone is flexibly likewise . there's way to much politically correctness going on and they don't seem to be as friendly if you disagree with them.

• Like 1

Anyone who ever came over here illegally broke the law, they are a criminal because of that. I am not sure of the statute of limitations, but it is a crime. Obviously it's not enforced the way a lot of crimes are, but still illegal.

• Like 1

Anyone who ever came over here illegally broke the law, they are a criminal because of that. I am not sure of the statute of limitations, but it is a crime. Obviously it's not enforced the way a lot of crimes are, but still illegal.

yeah I understood you. I wasn't sure at first if you were referring to all of us because we weren't the first people here.

I edited that post though, see

ETA - nvm. I get what you mean. Though I don't believe that it's legal when people who premeditate to travel here just before they are about to give birth ,so that they can anchor themselves here should automatically receive citizenship. That's a problem of abuse & manipulating our constitution incorrectly in this day as to why in a past time our constitution was I think amended for.

but then there are sanctuary cities too, right. I don't know much about them like who runs to them or what but i hear that they too are being misused.

• Like 1

does anyone really think that Trump will force families out of America that came here illegally? I don't think he will. I think that the bad ones who are known to be trouble may have to leave.

ETA - well, not even may have to, I think he'll get them out. I don't think it helps them if he becomes president when they riot like that.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

It would be a smart move if Trump changed his position to wanting to deporting only those involved in criminal activities. I seem to recall him saying something about wanting to 'keep good people'...who knows what Trump considers to be 'good people' though.

• Like 1

It would be a smart move if Trump changed his position to wanting to deporting only those involved in criminal activities. I seem to recall him saying something about wanting to 'keep good people'...who knows what Trump considers to be 'good people' though.

Those who work for his enterprises, who else?

• Like 2

yeah, that's a good thought there Lilly. I think I heard him say something about that too. I would hope that people who respect the constitution of our Nation and have assimilated & are peacefully living their life are considered good people. I want to say and respect our Law but do they if they came here illegally? I find it really weird how the Mexican president or former president says some really bad things to or at Trump for not wanting to allow illegal immigration to continue and that he wants to secure our southern border. Why should we have to listen to mexico or have their approval in securing our border ?

Why should we have to listen to mexico or have their approval in securing our border ?

Well if Trump is going to "make Mexico pay for the wall" then I suppose they should get some say in what they are buying... :innocent:

At best "The Wall" is a CCC style jobs program. In reaalty it would be a pork project allocated for political reasons.Frankly there are better things for either the U.S. or Mexico to spend that money on rather than building something that can be scaled, tunnelled under, glided/flown over, or simply bypassed.

Let's try actually fixing our immigration system making it that legal immigration is not so much costlier and inhibiting.

To have paying large sums of money to a complete stranger who is going to drop you off in a desert seem a more viable means of immigrating for someone who does want to come here and be a productive part of society seems a bit odd.