Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump did it, it's over

F3SS

Yeah. Woo-hoo.

America, be proud.... (not that we can talk...)

I hope he builds a wall through my backyard to keep out the sparrows. And Mexicans.

God I hope they are not Mexican sparrows. Those guys are the worst.

And I always thought 'merica was not ready for a loudmouthed ginger to, wait, is this a nightmare? Did I drink too much cough syrup or p*** off God or a witch or something?

• Like 3

Who wants to bet that he still won't be the nominee and Cruz will be the winner of the convention in July?

• Like 3

Well it's been on the cards for a while...all I can say is.... good luck America....but mostly good luck to the world at large.

• Like 6

Who wants to bet that he still won't be the nominee and Cruz will be the winner of the convention in July?

There will be no contested convention. Trump is going to clear 1237 by leaps and bounds. If the party ignores those numbers they've gone from accidental death to deliberate suicide.

• Like 8

Yeah. Woo-hoo.

America, be proud.... (not that we can talk...)

Our politics is far more boring though :yes:
  • Like 1

Our politics is far more boring though :yes:

Please, were about to out Japan Japan when it comes to Prime Minister turnover.

Good lord. I'm almost afraid of Cruz (Christian wackjob) as much as I am Trump. Either one gets elected we are in serious poop as a country

• Like 3

Good lord. I'm almost afraid of Cruz (Christian wackjob) as much as I am Trump. Either one gets elected we are in serious poop as a country

Can't be much worse than Obama, probably the Worst US president in my lifetime even worse than Bush.

• Like 9

Obama ain't the greatest, but better than all the other options IMO

• Like 2

There will be no contested convention. Trump is going to clear 1237 by leaps and bounds. If the party ignores those numbers they've gone from accidental death to deliberate suicide.

Let's face it, every attempt to defame Trump has just given him more votes.If the GOP push him out the backlash will be pretty spectacular.

• Like 6

Please, were about to out Japan Japan when it comes to Prime Minister turnover.

True - they seem to resign at a drop of a hat.

Following the US election have actually made me realize that our politician aren't all that bad. :rolleyes: It also makes me happy that I live in a monachy so we don't have to deal with presidential elections. :tu:

• Like 1

In 2008, I thought that it would be Bush and Clinton. I was half right. Trump was a middle finger to the establishment's political status quo. He was more symbolic than substantial. He symbolized our dissatisfaction with the usual game where representatives were anything but that. They worked for their donors and their PACs, not their constituents. This was a warning to professional politicians, of both main parties, that they abrogated their responsibilities. It was a shock to the failed system, and wise leaders learned from it.

• Like 7

whats so wrong with putting a cat amongst the pigeons.....

:whistle:

• Like 2

Let's face it, every attempt to defame Trump has just given him more votes.If the GOP push him out the backlash will be pretty spectacular.

Seems I called it an hour early. It really is over. Cruz just suspended his campaign and Reince Prebus just announced that Trump will be the presumptive nominee. Let's see if Kasich has any dignity left and bows out.

• Like 5

Holy Cow...Guess Im psychic. From the 'get go' I had a feeling it was going to be Trump vs Clinton.

• Like 2

Not sad to see Cruz the king of pandering elitist ingrown butthairs leave the stage. He's almost as fake and insincere as the Billery duo. But super tan comb-over man is a great salesman. Nothing more. Hillary's only going to be disliked more because she's not a very likeable person the more you try to know her. The fake accents are as bad if not worse than Donald's intricately woven and died combover. That dude is bald. If he's so tough and real why can't he show us he's really a pasty white flabby old balding grey haired man?

But I think I'll vote for Trump just to see what happens. Then I imagine Drumpf, 20 years from now, dictator of North and Central America. And Robocop World.

-Douglas Adams The Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy and stuff

edit to correct beer related errors

Edited by Varelse
  • Like 1

Uh...Mr Trump does not wear a toupee. It's highly expected that he has had hair transplant surgery (he certainly has the money for it).

• Like 3

And...Mr Trump is being highly gracious to Mr Cruz. Wow, this is just amazing...weird but amazing.

• Like 2

http://www.realclear...gate_count.html

Looking at the remaining states and the delegate count I think it's time everybody who said, with adamance mind you, that Trump wasn't a serious candidate, wouldn't recover from this or that, that he wouldn't make it to the primaries, would make it through the primaries, wouldn't secure the nomination, wouldn't pull more than 30% republican support especially as the field narrowed (remember when you said 30% was his peak) ect... Well it's time you humble yourselves at least on this front. He's going to soar past 1237 and there won't be a convention. There's no way. The guy came in in center stage and never moved. He's now at a national at 49% and climbing every week. The point is that you were wrong about everything so far. Are you sure you want to place bets on the general election now? Everything you've said has turned out opposite. You may disagree with his ways but he talked a big game and so far has backed it up with seeming ease. He deserves credit for that. Trump vs Clinton coming up!

Yeah I gotta go ahead and step in and admit my past mistaken predictions on this one, F3SS, I mean even if something bizzare happens at the end of June, a couple of months from now and he doesn't get the Repub nomination, which even I can't see happening at this point, but who truly knows 100%, right? But I was definitely wrong about him not sticking around through the primaries and thought he was just clowning around and I'm now beginning to think I'm wrong about him not getting the Repub nomination through contested convention or whatever else they mentioned to keep him from getting the nomination as well. I think he's actually going to get it, not counting any weird turn of events like being assassinated, has a a heart attack, dies in a car wreck, etc.

As far as the general election goes between Hillery and Trump, I honestly don't know who's going to come out on top of this one. To many positive variables for either one of the candidates and either one could win. Just can't call it this earlier, F3SS.

• Like 4

Kasich has no dignity. He just said no one has 1237, California he we come! I wonder what he's thinking? At least it won't be brutal for him because neither Trump, the voters or the media will oh him any attention at this point.

• Like 3