Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is this?

Feliciaannp

I went to log in my computer my face is the wallpaper and this was on my picture right beside my face I was so scared I screamed and yesterday I woke up to someone yelling my name but no one in house with me can someone tell me what's going on my mum said I need to burn sage and read Psalms why

post-160636-0-99892700-1462382806_thumb.

post-160636-0-29375700-1462382827_thumb.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feliciaannp

• Sakari

• freetoroam

• SHaYap

Popular Days

It is your dog.

• Like 1

have a closer look at the original image file that was used as the wall paper ... looks like it was stretched and some pattern become more distinct to suggest you are seeing what you are seeing ... the image in the original should put your mind at ease ~

nothing to worry about ~

And that thing was not on my wallpaper before I've had the wallpaper for a long time

Can you post the original picture file you were using for the desktop.

edit : , the answer is yes......I mean, will you.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

left is a dog, right the reflection of somebody on an old fashioned TV screen (just in case you are going to tell us you don't have a reflection either)

I went to log in my computer my face is the wallpaper and this was on my picture right beside my face I was so scared I screamed and yesterday I woke up to someone yelling my name but no one in house with me can someone tell me what's going on my mum said I need to burn sage and read Psalms why

I am not that good on the screen thing, even though it looks like a reflection of something in the background, it is still there now? but as to the waking up to someone yelling your name = dream, there are many instances on here about people thinking they have heard someone or something and they all have the same similarity = they are all waking up from a dream. you may not even remember the dream, but rest assured, nothing to worry about, it is a very regular occurrence.

As too burning sage and reading psalms? its a computer screen, what makes you think a computer screen is "haunted" - have spirits entered the internet world? they have not even been proven to be seen in the real world, do not see why or how they would get into a computer?

Rest assured there are no demons or spirits surfing the net.

Would love to see the original photo (not a photo of a computer screen) if you have it.

The waking up to hearing your name is mostly likely hypnogagic/hypnopompic hallucinations. Google those terms.

Looks like a shirt or something sitting on a couch cushion to me.

Anything this blurry is most likely pareidolia.

It would help if you posted the actual picture as others have already said.

Just a reflection of something in the background

It may not be necessary or possible, the reflection may not be there anymore....or she has now realised what it is, something in the background which she never noticed before.

that or she has burned sage and is currently reading, hopefully she will be back when she has finished reading her novel.

• Like 1

These are quite simple to solve, but no-one who has posted the first pictures ever seems to want to follow it up...

Set up the exact same shot at the exact same angle, but get someone else to take it, and make them stand about twice as far back when they do so. Take another image facing backwards, preferably from behind (or as near as you can get) where the computer is.

Then show us the results....