Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Army refuses to lie for Obama

ellapenella

Alex Jones...good grief.

• Like 8

Yeah, I'd believe whatever Alex Jones says /sarcasm on

No offense ella, but do you ever post about anything but political conpiraces/fearmongering?

Edited by Vlawde
  • Like 4

what's your point about that particular post? I gave mine, what is it about this topic that you disagree with ?

ETA - and i'm not asking you about your personal opinion of Alex Jones. I'm asking you about this particular topic.

do you have anything relevant to say about it, other than trolling me?

Eta again- I also see that you've decided to follow the topic. why is that?

Edited by Ellapennella

I see you following the topic and things you say and i'm like good grief too.

I see you following the topic and things you say and i'm like good grief too.

My guess is that she's following to make sure nothing gets out of hand, considering she IS a moderator. Two other people have expressed negative opinions of Alex Jones yet DoT is the only one trolling you? Alrighty then.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 3

You are very defensive Ellapanella, no I am not trolling you.

My opinion of Alex Jones is that he is a paranoid conspiracy theorist and all of his ramblings are to be taken with a grain of salt

Yes I am subscribed to this topic. I subscribe to all topics I post in. (check your setting you can do it to :tu: )

• Like 3

My guess is that she's following to make sure nothing gets out of hand, considering she IS a moderator. Two other people have expressed negative opinions of Alex Jones yet DoT is the only one trolling you? Alrighty then.

Oh really. Well let's see, she entered in "as a mod" in attempt to belittle my post. But you know what, I want only to discuss the Army portion here not you or your opinions of her or her opinion of him. But that's not how the left operate. got it. understood.

You are very defensive Ellapanella, no I am not trolling you.

My opinion of Alex Jones is that he is a paranoid conspiracy theorist and all of his ramblings are to be taken with a grain of salt

Yes I am subscribed to this topic. I subscribe to all topics I post in. (check your setting you can do it to :tu: )

stick with the facts please about the post. not your personal opinions of others. I listen to all news outlets,including infowars.

Edited by Ellapennella

So a mod doesn't have the right to have an opinion?

• Like 3

Here's the relevant clip on it's own --- as people are getting side tracked with 'the messenger'.....

• Like 3

Oh really. Well let's see, she entered in "as a mod" in attempt to belittle my post. But you know what, I want only to discuss the Army portion here not you or your opinions of her or her opinion of him. But that's not how the left operate. got it. understood.

I did not enter the thread as a 'mod" so quit being so defensive.

stick with the facts please about the post. not your personal opinions of others. I listen to all news outlets,including infowars.

What is a discussion about if not personal opinions? The fact is that I find anything that Alex Jones posts suspect. Period. He is not a reputable source.

Yessir I do.

• Like 5

Come on, don't jump to conclusions! That's insane.

A mod doesn't have the right to have an opinion in EllaPannella's posts.

:whistle:

• Like 4

haha apparently no one else does either! ;)

• Like 2

alex jones or not the video is from somewhere else, he just talks about it.

obama may not even know, he is not told, it is not in his hands.

we do not need alex jones to tell us that things there not what they say on tv, especially since all versions and sides are on tv. yes, gvmnt lies always did, they all do.

what else is new, lol

• Like 1

Here's the relevant clip on it's own --- as people are getting side tracked with 'the messenger'.....

yeah , that's why i said to fast forward it to the exact point. thank you bee.

alex jones or not the video is from somewhere else, he just talks about it.

obama may not even know, he is not told, it is not in his hands.

we do not need alex jones to tell us that things there not what they say on tv, especially since all versions and sides are on tv. yes, gvmnt lies always did, they all do.

what else is new, lol

and that's a relevant understandable point. I'm not even going to get into the why's or why not's that some people pick on certain issues and utilize the messenger as an excuse to belittle or mock what's really going on in the world. but I do enjoy his show. I like Alex Jones, but that's besides the point.

but wait a minute Aztek, why do you assume that Obama doesn't know? What's his job? He's Commander In Chief, it's his job to know.

I did not enter the thread as a 'mod" so quit being so defensive.

What is a discussion about if not personal opinions? The fact is that I find anything that Alex Jones posts suspect. Period. He is not a reputable source.

I'm not even going to get into a discussion of what is a reputable source of media.but if i had to choose between most media outlets or Alex Jones' personal reporters and their journalism skills i would choose his team over main stream media any day. So, besides all that my point is this the U.S Military is revolting against Obama and his lies, as in the video you can see and hear for yourself, regardless of which media outlet put it out. I don't believe that our military want to fight for al qaeda. I think that they change the name of al qaeda and it gets confusing, most people do not realize that though. I'm trying to understand more about it because like most people i don't simply trust everything i hear and see on any media outlet.

ETA - typo.. they don't want to fight for al qaeda is what it should read.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

I'm not even going to get into a discussion of what is a reputable source of media.but if i had to choose between most media outlets or Alex Jones' personal reporters and their journalism skills i would choose his team over main stream media any day. So, besides all that my point is this the U.S Military is revolting against Obama and his lies, as in the video you can see and hear for yourself, regardless of which media outlet put it out. I don't believe that our military want to fight for al qaeda. I think that they change the name of al qaeda and it gets confusing, most people do not realize that though. I'm trying to understand more about it because like most people i don't simply trust everything i hear and see on any media outlet.

ETA - typo.. they don't want to fight for al qaeda is what it should read.

Do you see what you did there?

• Like 3

Do you see what you did there?

yeah , I admit that i don't simply trust anything I hear read or see on any media outlets. and I admitted that if i had to choose between mainstream media or infowars reporters who also do their own journalism that i'd choose them over the other if i had to choose. what are you trying to get at about it?