Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Roswell:The Truth Must be Found!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1    massivecoverup

massivecoverup

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 04:52 AM

Hello everyone,
I have news about the famous millitary base known throughout the US as "Area 51". About 3 hours ago I got home from McAurthur Airport in New York. I was going to Roswell for the sole purpose of taking pictures of "Area 51" I was walking up a road leading to the base when I was confronted by three armed men (note:I was still on public ground) they demanded that I hand over my camera and I stated that they were violating my civil liberties when one of them quickly replied by grabbing me by the front of my shirt and putting a gun approximatly 2 cm. from my head, and the man said "I am above liberties" shocked, I threw my camera down and ran towards my aunts house. please, everyone respond!

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:06 AM

???

Uh, excuse me, massive?

That would have been quite a trick. Roswell happens to be in New Mexico, and Area 51 is located outside Rachel, Nevada. There is approx. 800 miles distance between the two locations. That had to be a massively huge gun and an incredibly powerful camera, don't you think?

I'm sorry, but morons aren't looked on too kindly here. Please save the bull***t for the kiddie forum.

MAGIKMAN

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    massivecoverup

massivecoverup

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:23 AM

first of all, this was an inside joke for me and 2 of my friends second of all Fuck off, you dick sucker!!! get a life!

#4    massivecoverup

massivecoverup

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:31 AM

Magik,
Also, you shouldnt jump to such conclusions about people! I know that Area 51 and Roswell are far from each other i hope your tremendous ego isnt hurting too much (prick)

#5    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:36 AM

Game, set, match. :D

Be sure to tell mommy you want to wear the disposable diapers to pre-school tomorrow.  :P

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#6    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:36 AM

You know what you little nose picker.  If that was a joke then consider it in bad need of a makeover, along with your mouth.  Now go to bed, and say your prayers.  I would ve very careful speaking to anyone that you DON'T know like that, and esp. on this site.

Reese

#7    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:37 AM

Go back to Romper Room, Oh, I am sorry, you aren't old enough to remember that show. Ok, go back to Barney land.

#8    massivecoverup

massivecoverup

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:39 AM

LOL!!! you guys are great at comebacks!!!i dont know why your so serious about these things if you would explain it would help
thanks

#9    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:46 AM

We are serious because this is a chat room for the intelligent, not the wise ass, sh*t for brains that you seem to take great pride in being.  So, go find a chat room, where the girls will think you are brilliant for all the insanely stupid things you come up with.

Reese

#10    massivecoverup

massivecoverup

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:50 AM

ok reese,
why are you all ranking on my friends and my joke? its not for you to discuss you dont even know the story behind it

#11    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:54 AM

What friends?  So write your story in an email to them, not here in a public forum..  You want scrutiny?  Then wait until some of the other regulars' log on to see your brilliant posts.  You haven't even begun to see the worst yet, my little troll.

Reese

#12    massivecoverup

massivecoverup

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 05:58 AM

your absolutely right. i'll get what i deserve

#13    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:04 AM

The sad part is, you will get it from kids that are the same age, that have the right to be here, that can keep up.  They surpass you by a mile, and you do nothing but make it harder for them to be taken seriously.

#14    para-explorer

para-explorer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:11 AM

What an ignorant little punk! If he wont respect other peoples beliefs he should be barred!

#15    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:19 AM

I think he is working his way to being the first one banned, I don't know if anyone has ever been banned.  But I say, make an example out of him!

Reese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users