Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Roswell:The Truth Must be Found!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#16    para-explorer

para-explorer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:20 AM

kudos to that!

#17    para-explorer

para-explorer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:22 AM

i'm new here, has anyone ever done anything this stupid?

#18    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:29 AM

Yes, usually we give them a good chewing, them we ignore them, then they go away...  So don't worry, we are all pretty intelligent and if you post things, you won't have to worry about this.  Welcome, by the way!

Reese

#19    para-explorer

para-explorer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2001 - 06:42 AM

thank you very much!

#20    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 04 September 2001 - 08:43 AM

I think the truth about massivecoverup has been found. We all know now that he is a dickhead.

Something good can always come out of something bad. ;D

looks like we did find the truth after all. Too bad it wasn't about Roswell :(

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#21    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 07 September 2001 - 02:28 AM

Hey, isn't truth in lie of the bebolder?

Poor tyke...he really should demand his money back from Jokes-R-US.

Anyway, I was wondering when they transfered Area 51 to New Mexico. Since I live in New Mexico I was looking forward to trying my hand at getting in. You know how things are when the government moves their facilities...and how lax the security is here in New Mexico anyway.  ::)

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

#22    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 07 September 2001 - 05:59 AM

Is Para-Explorer Massive? hmmm

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#23    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 07 September 2001 - 05:16 PM

Dalia,

Area 51 has always been in New Mexico, so there was no moving of facilities when Area 51 was built up. Area 51 is surrounded by the Nevada Test Site and the Nellis Air Force Range. Many of the 'secret' test flights moved from Nellis AFB to Area 51, however, Nellis AFB didn't relocate. So there is no laxing of security, in fact, over the years security has gotten tighter.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#24    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 September 2001 - 05:34 PM

I think she was kidding. :-[

#25    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 07 September 2001 - 10:41 PM

Reese,

Thanks! At least someone recognized my humor   ;)

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

#26    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 September 2001 - 12:30 AM

I got it alright!! I was actually thinking it was really funny..  Kind of 'dumb blonde' type of humor..  Very funny!!

Reese :-*

#27    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 08 September 2001 - 08:59 AM

So that's why the rest of us didn't get it ;D

#28    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 10 September 2001 - 01:53 AM

Hey, cool...I've never been mistaken for a dumb blonde before. Maybe I have finally found my niche in life... ::)

Homer...tell the truth...did you really think I was serious? I have been able to find my way out of paper bags before.

Our discussions get a little serious and intense sometimes, so I thought I would just lighten things up a bit. I really didn't think anyone would take me seriously... :o

I love you guys/gals and this forum. Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately) I haven't had any weird experiences like what have been mentioned in a lot of the posts here. No alien abduction memories, no ghostly apparitions...etc.

The only experience I have had here in New Mexico is seeing some rather weird lights over a mountain close to our home. It was just after dark and the lights looked fairly close...so the thing may have been rather large. Some of the lights would go off, then back on...then suddenly they all went off.
I have no clue what it might have been, however I have heard rumors of drug smugglers flying low over the area. Hhhmmm....  8)

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

#29    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 10 September 2001 - 02:23 AM

Dalia,

There isn't any requirement that I know of for joining in and posting to the forum. An interest in and curiosity about the subjects discussed here are all that really matter, and your comments are appreciated. The lighthearted comments are appreciated as well, so don't become discouraged.

I also have family that currently live in New Mexico. Do you live anywhere around Albuquerque?  :-/

MAGIKMAN :)

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#30    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 10 September 2001 - 07:02 AM

Dalia,

I'm like you, in that I have no experience with the unexplained either. I have seen strange lights in the sky one night, but I know that could be anything. Over the last couple of years I have had a real interest in the subject, that's why I enjoy this forum too.

I have never mistaken you for a dumb blond, though, and humorous discussions are a part of what makes this forum interesting. I have had plenty of posts where nothing but humor was implied, so keep em coming.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users