Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ever chatted2 ghosts?Or just experienced 1?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    ghostseeker1

ghostseeker1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2001 - 10:02 AM

I sit and wonder how we can speak to ghosts.
People say they can do it all the time but is it actually real?What next could happen with us and them?texting?emailing?

Marseille

#2    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 08 September 2001 - 10:45 PM

If Ghosts are a paranormal event then they can speak with us, but they have to find the right Brain frequetion. I don't think that we can speak to them, but they can speak to us, we just can answer.

Odin Supreme 8)

#3    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 February 2002 - 08:34 PM

i'm not quite sure,but i think i was visited by a ghost in my sleep.it was in my dream.if you go to very very strange dreams posting,you can read about it. :sc :sd

I'm bored all the time and that is why I'm....bored.

-Ghostboo

#4    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 June 2002 - 06:42 PM

Hi there I have experienced a ghost looking at me from an empty house. It all happened a long time ago me and a group of friends used to play in the garden of an empty house near to were we lived. One day we found a way into the house through a coal hole and under the floor of the house and up into the kitchen, we had a good look round the house and after that we decided to leave. As we were walking away I got the urge to turn round and look back at the house, as I did I saw the upstairs curtain move back and saw an old woman looking out at me then the curtain dropped back down lets just say it freaked me a little, remember we had been in there just and no one was there the doors where locked up and the only way in was under the floor which only a child could do. Later I found out of a friend that an old woman had lived there and recently had died thatís why the house was empty. †:sd

"You have to learn to love yourself after all you are the only
person you are guaranteed to be with for the rest of your life.."

#5    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 23 June 2002 - 07:30 PM

Welcome to the board,  HAPPYDUDE!   :st

Interesting story,  looks like YOU were the visitor in the house,  and she was checking you out!  I'm guessing you never went back there!   :-/

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#6    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 June 2002 - 08:26 PM

You guessed right!!!!!  :s4 i was only a kid at the time.

#7    Wani

Wani

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2002 - 03:36 AM

My friend told me that he had a ghost (He described it as a black spirit thing or something like that. I kinda forget all the details. :)) in his house, until he put some charms up in his house. After that he saw it outside and claimed to wave to it. I think he also said it waved back.

He also said that at one point he chased it with a baseball bat.

#8    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 04 July 2002 - 07:51 AM

He also said that at one point he chased it with a baseball bat.

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "swing and a miss" doesn't it?  :s2

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#9    Wani

Wani

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 July 2002 - 11:44 AM

Yeah, I kinda didn't believe him about the whole "chasing with a baseball bat" thing... I think he may have added to it just a little...

#10    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 12:56 AM

your friend should be weary,wani.if he chases the wrong ghost with the baseball bat,the consequences will be terrible.i've been in areas where i've felt strange spiritual energies and i was scared.for,these were not positive energies.i was playing a game of capture the flag with my friends.for those of you in america,i was in n.j,in essex county in a town called nutley.we were behind the apartment buildings across from my grandmother's house(she lives in nutley apartments)and my friend vincent(not a member here)said he felt something starnge.i waited a minute and i felt it too.it felt evil.negative energy.me and him decided that it was time to change our base locations.

-Ghostboo

#11    Shinigami

Shinigami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 July 2002 - 02:18 PM

Your not alone Ghostboo, i to have been in various places and felt starnge presence's and energies.  At the bottom of the hill near where i live there is a small dirt track running through some trees, with a stream nearby.  Everytime i go there i can feel an evil aura surounding me.

At first i thought it may have been a "Black Stream" but i'm still not sure.  When i passed through at night (10.30pm) i thoguht i saw something the size of a puma with dark red eyes.  As this has only happened once i assume that it was mearly my mind playing tricks on me, rather than an actual ghost.

Is life an eternal curse?

#12    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 July 2002 - 10:56 PM

I recently put up a post on this section titled "ghost speaking to me".read there and see what you think.

-Ghostboo

#13    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 08 October 2002 - 05:46 AM

!!!Shinigami!!!

If you ever see that thing again,run!It's most likely a Chupacabra.A cryptid animal.It can attack fiercely without warning.Also,what did this thing do?Did it move or growl or what?

-Ghostboo

#14    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 October 2002 - 06:09 AM

Hmmmm, chupacabras in the UK, eh?

Sorry, but would that be very likely? :s9

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#15    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 12:38 AM

I have had two encounters in my friends house the first was a couple of weeks ago I was lying on the bed and saw the shadow shape of an upper torso and arm move across the wall and the other one was last night my friend woke in the night to see the shape of someone standing next to the bed.   blink.gif                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users